• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision June 24th, 2023: Eight Man Tag Action

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Guilia probably win too tbh pretty sure Mercedes Guilia was pencilled in for a while . makes me a bit sad for Willow but I get the politics behind it
Willow wasn’t even meant for this run as this would have been Mercedes and Guilia at the Independence show originally so I think she’s just enjoying her run.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Hunter wishes but for sure he is. Doesnt sound like WWE is hiring still until post merger, SRS is bullish on that atm
off topic but ill continue on my own opinion: they are going to keep firing on all cylinders until they re-up their rights and then likely u will see cuts and theyll stop trying hard during September. I see it the same as a pro athlete on his career year, tries the hardest before the new contract, then the incentive is a lot lower to try hard . obviously I could be wrong as fuck but these things also tend to have a pattern and the cuts are coming eventually no matter what

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There’s definitely gonna be cuts. I believe they’ve even said upfront there will be. That’s why there’s a hiring freeze I believe. The merger completes, they look over the finances, figure out what expenses they want to cut and then talent cuts commence.

Kevin Nash says they’ve already cut his royalties.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
There’s definitely gonna be cuts. I believe they’ve even said upfront there will be. That’s why there’s a hiring freeze I believe. The merger completes, they look over the finances, figure out what expenses they want to cut and then talent cuts commence.

Kevin Nash says they’ve already cut his royalties.
oh shit really (the nash part I was unaware). And yes I know Nick Khan said they won't be cutting talent, but I don't fucking believe anything that snake motherfucker says, he's not paid to tell the truth he's paid to make WWE money. likely right after the merger is done theyll fire ppl before the quarter earnings so the profits will look even bigger.

publicly traded companies exist only to pay dividends for shareholders. this is why ppl should never want aew to go public ever