• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision January 20th, 2024: The Return of Jon Moxley!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Is this whole BCC/Eddie conflict gonna result in Mox sticking up for Eddie at some point?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He did have that line in his promos about his partners also having to keep up with him that Kevin Kelly freaked out about

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Chris said:
isn't it insane how this is all a logical plot point from the original Acclaimed/Gunns angle that started like 3 years ago
it's perfectly logical and it's perfectly logical that Jay is a bit if a shithead face ever since he was attacked backstage. They haven't really ganked anyone since tho he dud confront ppl. I think he did dick kick someone in the c2 but aew faces are often not pure at all so it works for me temporarily at least

Chris

Dreams are Endless

TV RATINGS

441,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.12

Competition note:
AEW Collision was opposed by the Packers vs. 49ers NFL playoff game on Fox which averaged 37.539 million viewers and a 9.84 P18-49 rating, according to SportsMediaWatch. UFC PPV prelims also aired on ESPN, averaging 1,026,000 viewers and a 0.41 P18-49 rating.

P2+ comparisons:

• This episode vs. last week (400,000): +10%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (430,000): +2%