• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision/ Battle of the Belts X April 13th, 2024: AEW Women's World Title Eliminator

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
5XgE.gif

The thought of AZM possibly beating Stephanie on Friday and showing up with the New Japan Strong Women's Title I don't know what I might do people.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I find it more odd than anything bc I think Roddy just wins :lol I'll stand corrected if he doesn't and they do the title match another show but I'm doubtful
Agreed. Roddy most likely just wins but honestly I’m fine either way since the belt isn’t on the line and I just think this match is going to bang.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You know it just dawned on me that battle of the belts a lot of of the times just airs as a third hour of AEW programming now, so why don’t they just cancel collision, technically speaking on these nights and just do a three hour battle of the belts, and we can make these things feel special?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You know it just dawned on me that battle of the belts a lot of of the times just airs as a third hour of AEW programming now, so why don’t they just cancel collision, technically speaking on these nights and just do a three hour battle of the belts, and we can make these things feel special?
That or just call it Collision: Battle of the Belts. Like how they do special named events other time. Either way would work tbh