• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision August 26th, 2023: Fyter Fest

Butters

That's Me!
Between the card being an afterthought and so close to All In, it just doesn't seem like a good idea. Hope I'm wrong.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think it will do decent. Maybe next year they can get a better date for All In, think this was like the only date they could really get this year. All Out already had a time it is every year, which is Labor Day weekend. So that is why it fell where it did.

Roy Mustang

I do find it funny people were bitching and moaning saying "All Out is being treated bigger than All In" because I find the card very MID for All Out whilst All In I am hyped for. I agree with Jeff it will be a good PPV though but deffo find it funny as fuck after fellow brits were moaning that All Out was the priority when looking at the current card, is it?

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Man Kingston's gut is even bigger than before he left. Dude is good but he really needs better ring gear.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Roy Mustang said:
I do find it funny people were bitching and moaning saying "All Out is being treated bigger than All In" because I find the card very MID. I agree with Jeff it will be a good PPV though but deffo find it funny as fuck after fellow brits were moaning that All Out was the priority when looking at the current card, is it?
all in in baller I'd wtf ppl are talking about lol, legit all the story feuds. Casuals who dont watch love to bitch, ignorant cunts tbhhhhh

Y2Jayne

I remember when Butcher and Blade debuted, took out Cody, then he beat them and they were never relevant ever again. Shame, I would have liked them to win the tag team belts at some point.

Y2Jayne

I just love Dark Order's finishing combo. Every time I see them I miss Stu and Angels though.

Y2Jayne

That was a cool move :banderas:

c20001535f6cf4d7-600x338.gif