AEW Collision August 17, 2024 - FTR vs The Acclaimed for a shot at All In title match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Twitter seems to have grown more and more dissatisfied with Castor's antics and feel like he's dragging Bowens down, who they feel could be a single's star. Personally, I think The Acclaimed need to turn heel. with or without Billy Gunn.
That's a good point. Bowens is real nice to people on twitter but castor comes across a real jerk. Would it work though a heel turn? As The Bucks are heels and FTR are Baby-Faces. They need a new tag team in the division asap which only then could the acclaimed turn I think. I was reading that aew were in talks with one.

Gambit

Reaction score
I just feel The Acclaimed have kinda been cold as of late considering where they were over a year ago.

Reactions: Tranquilo Jay

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Just looked it was Grizzled Young Veterans but they were way off in terms of money with AEW. They would be a good addition to the tag roster.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I just feel The Acclaimed have kinda been cold as of late considering where they were over a year ago.
That's bang on point. The whole division is Tbf. Needs a good revamp and if GYV was signed it would help. It's not like AEW hasn't put talents together before and it worked Hangman and Kenny were excellent. Swerve and Keith Lee were good. Same with Ricky Starks and Big Bill they clicked as well. Lots of wrestlers not getting TV time should be banging on TK's door , however some are just happy to get a paycheck each week and sit on there behinds which is very annoying for fans like myself and you too.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Can see tonight's match being another banger like Saturday but it will end like Saturday another disqualified one . Leading to a three way at ALL IN. I said the same about FTR they've been booed well but are in the same place as The Acclaimed just not getting reactions they once did.