AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So Punk calls them to come to his locker room if he has a problem but then refuses to answer the door when confronted :heston

I thought this was a Poyser post and got confused when he switched sides

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Let a man cool off.

Just because you say come find me doesn’t mean after a long fight and a media scrum and it doesn’t mean 3 on 1.

There’s a such thing as a time and a place. I stand by what I said. If Punk could have prevented them from coming in, none of this would have happened.

You don’t have these kinds of confrontations when tempers are running high. Both their and his.

And especially if Ace’s wife was there. Not the time.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tbh he probably knew what happened would end up happening, so he was trying not to have shit go down. Once everyone cooled off if they talked it probably goes better and we have no fight. Just Punk being a idiot at the presser.

The report indicated as much. He knew the fight and scrum had his emotions running high and whatnot.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is there even wrestling on when AEW stole the media cycle?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Let a man cool off.

Just because you say come find me doesn’t mean after a long fight and a media scrum and it doesn’t mean 3 on 1.

There’s a such thing as a time and a place. I stand by what I said. If Punk could have prevented them from coming in, none of this would have happened.

You don’t have these kinds of confrontations when tempers are running high. Both their and his.

And especially if Ace’s wife was there. Not the time.

Then don't call people out and challenge them to come your locker room to speak to you :draper2

Tbh he probably knew what happened would end up happening, so he was trying not to have shit go down. Once everyone cooled off if they talked it probably goes better and we have no fight. Just Punk being a idiot at the presser.

Maybe but I just find the instant backtracking of his words from not 10 minutes early. I also don't buy the young bucks kicking a door down

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The report indicated as much. He knew the fight and scrum had his emotions running high and whatnot.

I think the issue then (and what Gambit will bring up in an extreme way) is that Punk shouldn't have started it if he didn't want a confrontation about it that night lol it can easily be phrased as "Punk calls people out in public and then doesn't want to talk in private"

Clearly there's more nuances but yeah, if they never entered the room then no fight. Also if Punk didn't randomly go off on them, no fight lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Then don't call people out and challenge them to come your locker room to speak to you :draper2

Maybe but I just find the instant backtracking of his words from not 10 minutes early. I also don't buy the young bucks kicking a door down

It’s called nuance and common sense.

Just because a guy who’s clearly speaking emotionally asks you to come to his dressing room realize this is a bad idea to do this now and 3 on 1. Let’s do this later.

And when he wouldn’t let you in, leave ffs.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think the issue then (and what Gambit will bring up in an extreme way) is that Punk shouldn't have started it if he didn't want a confrontation about it that night lol it can easily be phrased as "Punk calls people out in public and then doesn't want to talk in private"

Clearly there's more nuances but yeah, if they never entered the room then no fight. Also if Punk didn't randomly go off on them, no fight lol

Pretty much. Like Punk called them out and challenged them. Didn't say tomorrow, didn't specify one on one. He said come to my locker room if you have a problem and speak face to face. Then proceeds to refuse to speak to them which probably pissed the bucks off more.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pretty much. Like Punk called them out and challenged them. Didn't say tomorrow, didn't specify one on one. He said come to my locker room if you have a problem and speak face to face. Then proceeds to refuse to speak to them which probably pissed the bucks off more.

You realize how this is still a spin job right? :lol like I agree with you more so but it's no different than some of the pro-Punk ones that are taking facts we know and filling in blanks lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
It’s called nuance and common sense.

Just because a guy who’s clearly speaking emotionally asks you to come to his dressing room realize this is a bad idea to do this now and 3 on 1. Let’s do this later.

And when he wouldn’t let you in, leave ffs.

And you think that wouldn't wind the people involved more? He told them come speak to him and then he is ducking the conversation, you think that wouldn't wind them up even more?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Punk shouldn’t have spouted off, agreed. But sometimes how we react to things around us define who we are.

Someone has to be the bigger man and it’s a shame no one could be that. It just took one person saying bad idea.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also the Bucks kicking down the door isn't any less believable than Ace biting lmao

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
You realize how this is still a spin job right? :lol like I agree with you more so but it's no different than some of the pro-Punk ones that are taking facts we know and filling in blanks lol
I mean it's how I'm seeing it myself. Punk and Steel's side makes me respect them less not more. Like if someone calls me out to speak and then refuses to speak, that's not going to calm me down.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Punk shouldn’t have spouted off, agreed. But sometimes how we react to things around us define who we are.

Someone has to be the bigger man and it’s a shame no one could be that. It just took one person saying bad idea.

Yeah literally no one is and probably won't lol and we're left fighting over who's more in the wrong and how much so they are lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also the Bucks kicking down the door isn't any less believable than Ace biting lmao

It's more just this laughable idea of Bucks being two hard men looking for a fight by breaking down doors. I'm not buying it and I feel like we would have heard more by now if Bucks committed property damage