AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well I’m surely not.

Punk has that type of ego where he feels he’s never wrong. So him yelling and how he acted probably doesn’t cross his mind when others do it back. So HIS thinking is hey these mother fuckers aren’t talking they are yelling. That’s his ego. So when I talk about it from his view I’m not bringing it up because he feels he’s not wrong.

Yeah I think that's the disconnect, I don't really care about Punk or the Bucks point of view because they're both biased and acted out. I only care about mine and am speaking from it lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I think that's the disconnect, I don't really care about Punk or the Bucks point of view because they're both biased and acted out. I only care about mine and am speaking from it lmao
Fair enough, I understand that. I’ll try and be more clear from now on.

Like Punk definitely was the most wrong here, and the only person who deserves a more harsh punishment is Ace. But I also feel the Bucks shouldn’t exactly get off easily. Kenny seems to not be much of a problem here so he should be good.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
from my pov the biggest grievance is that he burried people who had nothing to do with Cabana or rumors just because they are friends with a guy who said something mean about him in a promo. I know that might be a shitty way to word it but its pretty much what he did, and even the burials aside, he put a stink on an entire night to air his grievances. that comes off incredibly self centered to me, especially after HE JUST WON THE TITLE. like can this dude never be happy?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah finding out that the reporter didn't bring up Colt first changed a lot for me lol why is that the first thing Punk wants to talk about after he just won the title in Chicago if he wasn't even asked?

In fairnesss....he probably woulda been asked soon anyway if he wouldn't have ranted first though :lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
from my pov the biggest grievance is that he burried people who had nothing to do with Cabana or rumors just because they are friends with a guy who said something mean about him in a promo. I know that might be a shitty way to word it but its pretty much what he did, and even the burials aside, he put a stink on an entire night to air his grievances. that comes off incredibly self centered to me, especially after HE JUST WON THE TITLE. like can this dude never be happy?

It's Punk so no

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah finding out that the reporter didn't bring up Colt first changed a lot for me lol why is that the first thing Punk wants to talk about after he just won the title in Chicago if he wasn't even asked?

In fairnesss....he probably woulda been asked soon anyway if he wouldn't have ranted first though :lol
probably lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think bitching is what makes the man happy tbh. There’s a few people like that in the business. Punk being one of them.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I mean the pipe bomb was an amazing piece of television but it was kinda the same scenario. He likes to think he's top dog, air his shit in a public forum and think he'll walk away without reprecussion because he's CM Punk.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The one major difference between this and the 2011 pipe bomb is in 2011 it was "Hey Colt Cabana, how ya doing?" And now it's "Hey Colt Cababa, fuck your broke ass"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kinda funny how different places of the internet view things completely differently. Majority of this thread is anti punk/pro elite. This was taken on another (more active) well known wrestling forum

22871510-A5CE-48C5-ACD5-6B923EC07177.jpeg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda funny how different places of the internet view things completely differently. Majority of this thread is anti punk/pro elite. This was taken on another (more active) well known wrestling forum

View attachment 30464

All those marks picking Punk or the Elite :bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
reddit is 90%+ pro Elite lol, which is where the majority of users are outside of twitter. I wouldnt take that as a confirmation bias either way lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
reddit is 90%+ pro Elite lol, which is where the majority of users are outside of twitter. I wouldnt take that as a confirmation bias either way lol
Nah wasn’t showing it to make any kind of point. Just kinda funny how these places tend to have one popular opinion that threads throughout their user base and it’s different depending on the place. I found it interesting to see the difference as it wasn’t what I expected before the results popped up

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah wasn’t showing it to make any kind of point. Just kinda funny how these places tend to have one popular opinion that threads throughout their user base and it’s different depending on the place. I found it interesting to see the difference as it wasn’t what I expected before the results popped up
well if its wf that place is def more cultivated on trolls, heavy markdom and contrarianism so im more surprised that it got 40% no side.