AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's very close but being in New Jersey instead of New York means he will be booed just the same lol its specifically rich are New York that's Pro MJF
Yea mjf hates nj

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
First of all I thought Punk was a self-serving ass at that media scrum. Even if what he was saying was true or partly true, it was ego driven and took the spotlight off everyone but himself. It was unprofessional and apart from creating short term internet buzz achived little or nothing. If he had issues he dealt with them the wrong way. He not only went off script but he went off topic.

But I think these problems have been coming for awhile. They placed too much stock in Punk with not enough of a return IMO. Now they've boxed themselves into a corner. Also it seems like there are problems with factions back stage and that hasn't been addressed. It needs to be now for the sake of the company. What Khan should do IMO is take the factions aside and hash things out. He should have a word with Punk privately and make it clear that sort of thing can't happen again. I think he should probably strip him of the belt, but if he doesn't do that he needs to laydown the law. Khan was way too pansive at the scrum. If he can't get control of the locker room it could be WCW all over again.

Reactions: Pretentious

Pretentious

No frills
Reaction score
I have just watched the full Punk press conference and I am baffled as to how anyone can defend Punk's behaviour during it.

I think this might possibly be highlighting the age difference between myself and a lot of this forum because the lack of professionalism and what can only be described as immaturity demonstrated by Punk in the presser in no way can be justified, regardless of whatever might have happened before it. As a standalone interaction in a professional context it was horrendous.

For anyone who hasn't watched it, I suggest you do if you're interested in all this. Punk goes OFF on Cabana totally unprompted immediately. He crowbars his issues with Colt into multiple answers and all the stuff he says about the Bucks and Page are also unprompted.

One thing that stood out to me was how Punk was talking about Cabana. He spoke about him with venom in his tone, and if this level of vitriol is how he has spoken about Cabana to Khan, then it is really no surprise that Khan got Colt out of sight. I do not personally think this is a strong (or correct) decision if it's what happened, but another thing that stood out from that presser is how weak Khan looked, letting Punk spit out things that should never have been said to the media - so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a decision made to avoid confrontation (but this is pure speculation from me).

One other thing that I think might have been overlooked here as well is that Punk has surely now forfeited any right to a live mic for a while? He's lost trust (for me, starting with the Hangman comments when he returned), but he is not playing ball and he's the champion - that's a problem.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not a spring chicken, but I’ll leave it that because I can’t do round 3. Especially when the fight trumps the shoot promos.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not sure the dirts can be trusted when it comes to who their sources are or aren’t, but it’s whatever at this point.

Best for everyone to hash this out and work together.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean i get your point but thats 3 ppl saying Bucks did *not say anythimg n its 3 of the 4 most reputable. Punk has also a habit of getting mad at ppl for being friends w ppl hes mad at. Which is a bit ironic but wtv. If Punk went off without knowing, ill restate hes being a fool and fucked up big time

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No one wants to see Punk in a shoot fight. Not even after this.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
** to reitirate above. I think punk was out of line at the presser. I think going into a lockeroom hot is ill advised. I think throwing hands is dumb. I think throwing a chair is reprehensible. Should be clear

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"Since May, I have tried to get Tony Khan to sit down with me, no less than five times, to ask permission to do a kickboxing fight. It was actually something that I talked with other people in the company about but I could never nail Tony down. In Tony's defense, he's a busy man, especially on TV days. It is what it is but I wanted permission to do a fight and I couldn't get there with Tony. Now, it's no secret I don't need anyone's permission at this point, so yeah, let's make this s**t official, Phil."

"Phil, let's f***ing go! I think that's how someone else would say it," Fish continued. "CM Punk, Bobby Fish, let's fight, why not?"

Fish also spent some time on the podcast speaking about his relationship with The Young Bucks.

"I love those guys, I love them. They are good people, they got kids, they got wives, they are God-fearing good human beings."

He also clarified that he's not challenging Punk to a fight, he's issuing an invitation.

"It's not even a challenge, dude, it's an invitation. It's an invitation because at the end of the day, like, who am I? I'm nobody."

Fish also addressed Ace Steel allegedly having thrown a chair at Nick Jackson and bitten Kenny Omega.

"I know Ace and that's surprising to hear," Fish said.

Lmaooooo Bobby is fucking insane