AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Several top wrestlers held a talent meeting at AEW Dynamite on September 7, as Fightful Select reported.

Bryan Danielson, Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley conducted a talent meeting for wrestlers, managers, announcers and referees before AEW Dynamite. Details from the actual meeting are few and far between, as several that were to be in attendance spoke highly of it. One talent said "those were the right people to call a meeting like that at that time, and for it to resonate well." Everyone that we were able to speak with would only elaborate hat they were encouraged to keep personal issues with one another in-house and solve them there, as opposed to the leaks that have exploded over the past couple of months. This was also stressed at previous talent meetings, including via an e-mail that went out to several. Most of the word we got were specific reactions to the reported hosts as opposed to the meeting itself.

Danielson, Moxley, and Jericho were heavily praised by those that we spoke to for various different reasons. Jericho -- even this past weekend -- was credited for stepping up as a backstage presence even more than he previously was. One young AEW talent had said to us that the resolve that Jericho showed at the press scrum after the Brawl Out situation happened was a great example to be set. Moxley and Danielson also seem to be widely adored by the AEW locker room. Much of Moxley's promo after a recent title run when he said he was "the answer" to a lot of problems was echoed, especially considering he was supposed to have time off. Danielson's general friendly, funny demeanor was also credited as "calming" from one AEW talent.
The word that we got coming out of AEW Dynamite was significantly more positive than 24 hours prior.

"A big part of Punk's promo was about people who hadn't been anywhere or done anything, and there were three guys who have done almost everything he's done if not more leading the charge. It wasn't anti-Punk or anything, but you can never have anyone say they didn't do anything in this business. Or guys like Paul (Wight), Mark (Henry), Matt (Hardy), or Regal for example. We have plenty of great people to go to advice for and take direction from if needed," said one AEW original talent. Another talent said that while the situation shouldn't have happened, Eddie Kingston owning up for his role in the Sammy Guevara issue was the right way to handle it.
The funny thing is this is exactly what Punk wanted. He wasn’t just talking about himself. He was saying there was a lot of great experiences locker room leaders in AEW that the younger guys should be listening to and it sounds like they are now and it was positive.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Everyones jumping in on the cryptic tweets.

I truly believe the Rhodes have some stuff to say that they eventually will. Cody has consistently and subtly made jabs here and there about his fallout with the Elite and Tony Khan and I think he’s trying to be “professional,” but he’s gonna go off someday or maybe Brandi does when she’s had enough. I can’t wait. It’ll spawn another 2K thread here. :drose

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think Cody has made any jabs at the bucks whatsoever himself and thats a pretty out of context tweet there dawg. I have to ask, why do you desperatly want Punk to be right and The Elite to be the bad guys here? You seem to jump at every opportunity like some sort of gotcha . I'd like to understand more why you feel so strongly about The Elite, who, from my pov, don't have history whatsoever of being assholes to people, politicking, or otherwise.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and before you answer, I will reiterate that regardless of what Punk or you or others want to believe, The Bucks didn't leak shit to anyone reputable.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think Cody has made any jabs at the bucks whatsoever himself and thats a pretty out of context tweet there dawg. I have to ask, why do you desperatly want Punk to be right and The Elite to be the bad guys here? You seem to jump at every opportunity like some sort of gotcha . I'd like to understand more why you feel so strongly about The Elite, who, from my pov, don't have history whatsoever of being assholes to people, politicking, or otherwise.

I think you jump far more to make it so the Elite look like angels here, lmao.

I think Punk looks like an idiot in all of this, but the only thing I don’t buy is him and Ace attacked the Bucks who came in calm with legal. That’s the only version of the story I don’t buy.

The Cody stuff has nothing to do with Punk. You must not follow his Twitter or remember all the articles that came out when there was a clear fallout between him and the Elite. They quietly stopped associating on television and then he leaves the company he helped found. And the Elite have since tried to take most of the credit for its creation. I’m not even saying who’s at fault for that split, but there definitely was one and it’ll be funny if and when he does decide to go full shoot with it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you jump far more to make it so the Elite look like angels here, lmao.

I think Punk looks like an idiot in all of this, but the only thing I don’t buy is him and Ace attacked the Bucks who came in calm with legal. That’s the only version of the story I don’t buy.

The Cody stuff has nothing to do with Punk. You must not follow his Twitter or remember all the articles that came out when there was a clear fallout between him and the Elite. They quietly stopped associating on television and then he leaves the company he helped found. And the Elite have since tried to take most of the credit for its creation. I’m not even saying who’s at fault for that split, but there definitely was one and it’ll be funny if and when he does decide to go full shoot with it.
how????

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and before you answer, I will reiterate that regardless of what Punk or you or others want to believe, The Bucks didn't leak shit to anyone reputable.

I’m not even talking about this, but this proves my point, lol. The Bucks never do anything.

I don’t personally know if they did and I’ve accepted they might not have a while ago, but you won’t even entertain the idea they might have. I already know Punk definitely threw the first punch and Ace bit a dude.

No one thinks Punk is innocent in this. But the other side do bite every time a new story paints the Elite like heroes who did nothing wrong. Came with with legal, we’re calm, saved puppies. Oh my, why did this evil man attack us.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Meanwhile Is Orton getting in on the action? :ortonout

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m not even talking about this, but this proves my point, lol. The Bucks never do anything.

I don’t personally know if they did and I’ve accepted they might not have a while ago, but you won’t even entertain the idea they might have. I already know Punk definitely threw the first punch and Ace bit a dude.

No one thinks Punk is innocent in this. But the other side do bite every time a new story paints the Elite like heroes who did nothing wrong. Came with with legal, we’re calm, saved puppies. Oh my, why did this evil man attack us.
bro, im sorry that the reports make them look better than punk. every single reporter has said it wasnt them. thats not me taking sides, thats me aggregating every report and assuming its the likeliest truth as opposed to Punks headcannon. Im not sure why you think reposting tweets and accounts being reported is somehow PRO BUCKS. Alvarez, Ross Sapp, Meltzer have all said, on record that it wasnt the bucks who leaked it, but someone did leak it. I dont, again, how thats me saying THE BUCKS NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG. thats bullshit and you know it bro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
thats as far as im going to go though, I was trying to get an actual thoughtful answer, but this NO YOU and SEE SEE is not what im looking for lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
one last thing, no one has painted the bucks like heroes, thats just not factual whatsoever in this thread. theres been a shit ton of nuance and debate, so it really feels reactionary as opposed to fact based.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
bro, im sorry that the reports make them look better than punk. every single reporter has said it wasnt them. thats not me taking sides, thats me aggregating every report and assuming its the likeliest truth as opposed to Punks headcannon. Im not sure why you think reposting tweets and accounts being reported is somehow PRO BUCKS. Alvarez, Ross Sapp, Meltzer have all said, on record that it wasnt the bucks who leaked it, but someone did leak it. I dont, again, how thats me saying THE BUCKS NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG. thats bullshit and you know it bro

Doesn’t seem like. Every time something negative is mentioned you have a reason to defend them.

Look, I got your reasons, but I’m gonna state again you can’t take journalists saying these guys aren’t my source at face value. I’m agreeing it’s probably not them, but you can’t rule them out entirely. And you have to face it some people do seem to not like the Elite in the back. This goes way before Punk. You never know how much is rumor, lie, work or what have you, but it’s not out of left field. And there was definitely something that drove them and Cody apart. Again, not playing the blame again. Cody could have also been notoriously difficult to work with. I’m just saying he had a falling out with them. He stopped appearing on Being the Elite, he left the Elite onscreen faction without even a storyline reason. He just quietly stopped being in it and then he leaves the company.

Numerous articles detailed for YEARS this backstage turmoil between the EVPs and founding fathers.

There’s a story there and I’m saying is it’ll be juicy and potentially spawn a new thread like this. That wasn’t even intended this time to have anything to do with Punk. Whatever he did was on him and he’s getting heat for it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler