AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No he said on the witness stand that he was NEVER diagnosed with a staph infection even after he left WWE. In the original interview he said that AJ’s doctor told him he had one.
AJs doc telling him he had one isn’t (and can’t be considered) an official diagnosis and was probably the technicality that WWE were trying to catch him on. More fool you for being an idiot about it tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
as a side note: I find it fucked up colt and punk won the case but the defendant didnt have to pay legal fees. u would think that would be an automatic. justice is weird

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Then why did it run rampat and get to this point why not before or after the promo say something to punk? Hey you know the store or the cheapdirt sheets I'm going to use it. Hey we all know it's BS.

I believe I did read somewhere Punk said he tried to have a conversation with Page and it didn't go well. And the door was closed fuck that guy. But I could have misremembered.

The truth is this situation could have, should have been difused so many times.

Yeah that's what we're saying lol it should have been handled so much earlier but the next thing that happened was 4 months later Punk shoots on Hangman in his big return promo after injury and makes Hangman look like a bitch on Dynamite bc Hangman wasn't supposed to come out (and didnt) that was the first crazy escalation here to me, everything else prior should have never lead to that lmao man literally hijacked his own return for pettiness

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Upon reading further into it apparently they did diagnose him with a staph infection… it just wasn’t MRSA as he had claimed in the podcast. So apples to oranges lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser Im more referring to him bein a habitual bridge burner who has no real history of forgiving people and refusing to view other ppls viewpoints. now of course, a lot of this is word to mouth from old heads and people that have worked with him. But guys who worked with him in ROH like Owens had some stories. theres also the booker t lockeroom trash story :heston

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
as a side note: I find it fucked up colt and punk won the case but the defendant didnt have to pay legal fees. u would think that would be an automatic. justice is weird
To quote Metallica, "Justice is lost, justice is raped, justice is gone. Pulling your strings, justice is done. Seeking no truth, winning is all. Find it so grim, so true, so real"

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
AJs doc telling him he had one isn’t (and can’t be considered) an official diagnosis and was probably the technicality that WWE were trying to catch him on. More fool you for being an idiot about it tbh
How exactly is a licensed doctor’s diagnosis not an official diagnosis?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser Im more referring to him bein a habitual bridge burner who has no real history of forgiving people and refusing to view other ppls viewpoints. now of course, a lot of this is word to mouth from old heads and people that have worked with him. But guys who worked with him in ROH like Owens had some stories. theres also the booker t lockeroom trash story :heston
Yeah I get that. I just don’t really see him coming out here and shooting very publicly if he wasn’t sure he was right or had no basis for his belief. Like you can see he was legit raging. It’s a bit different to just burning a bridge. The publicly shooting on WWE was different because he was gone, and they’d sent him multiple fuck yous, and his grievances were all genuine

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I get that. I just don’t really see him coming out here and shooting very publicly if he wasn’t sure he was right or had no basis for his belief. Like you can see he was legit raging. It’s a bit different to just burning a bridge. The publicly shooting on WWE was different because he was gone, and they’d sent him multiple fuck yous, and his grievances were all genuine
yeah thats where we disagree I guess, I 100% can

Reactions: Pretentious

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and Ill stil lgo back to I think it's fucking small-dick energy that a guy who made his living shooting on people got his panties in a twist over the smallest implication he wasn't a nice guy lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How exactly is a licensed doctor’s diagnosis not an official diagnosis?
Cos that’s not generally how it works unless he had his own appointment and the tests run on his own dime etc. you said “AJs doctor told him he had one” which sounds like he had a look and was like yeah that’s a staph infection buddy, better go get that sorted. Which he did and as you’ve backed up later, was legitimate.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cos that’s not generally how it works unless he had his own appointment and the tests run on his own dime etc. you said “AJs doctor told him he had one” which sounds like he had a look and was like yeah that’s a staph infection buddy, better go get that sorted. Which he did and as you’ve backed up later, was legitimate.
Idk if you’re agreeing with me or not lol. I would assume all the tests came after. He just meant that upon first inspection the doctor said it was a staph infection. He cut and squeezed it and gave him antibiotics. I’m sure Punk left some details out of the podcast because he didn’t want to ramble. As I said I made a mistake. He was diagnosed with a staph infection, it just wasn’t specifically MRSA.