• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Live Discussion Thread: Sunday August 27th, 2023

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
asdsfaffasdui6s.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Based on television numbers at this point, All In is up 37.5 percent from Forbidden Door, which if that holds up across the board and taking out the Japanese buys for Forbidden Door that wouldn’t be at the Wembley show, you would get a final number of 192,000. Keep in mind that streaming numbers in week one were not up at the same percentage, but late buys, even with another show a week later, were well ahead of the pace of most shows. But even at 180,000 it would be the No. 2 show behind All Out 2021 in AEW history.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
pretty hilarious. poor Will

I don't even get this feeling tbh (I know you're mostly kidding tho)

Turnstile attendance is legit but never what people use for events. If that post you just made is real, that's probably the traditional way of including paid tickets and all comps which is how attendance is always announced for everything.

So the 81k is probably the legit actual paid number unless a ticket audit proves otherwise and there will probably be one in a few more months anyway lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't even get this feeling tbh (I know you're mostly kidding tho)

Turnstile attendance is legit but never what people use for events. If that post you just made is real, that's probably the traditional way of including paid tickets and all comps which is how attendance is always announced for everything.

So the 81k is probably the legit actual paid number unless a ticket audit proves otherwise and there will probably be one in a few more months anyway lol
yeah I am mostly kidding and the part of me that feels bad is because he posted a video where he felt bad lol. I agree with u no one uses turnstile, because if they did, literally not a single sports game would be a sellout lol