• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Live Discussion Thread: Sunday August 27th, 2023

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I think it was to begin Toni’s transition into the unstable one which lead to some of the antics in the match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah see, if it was Shida dropping in a one on one, I be like cool fair play, I see what they did there. But like this match could’ve played out exactly the same way if Toni walks in as champion. It doesn’t change my enjoyment of the show or anything, but like meh. :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think it was to begin Toni’s transition into the unstable one which lead to some of the antics in the match

I mean, that’s kind of fair. But I think you can tweek it enough, that it still possible to do some of the spots. Can still have Toni accidentally hit her mom. Don’t really need the spot where they both try going for the pin. But the break down between the two can still play out. Then you can make her become unstable after that, because she loses her only two friends in the company.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just one thought, was it somehow shitting on your top prize when both guys in your mainevent just tossed their biggest prize twice like it was nothing?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I mean, that’s kind of fair. But I think you can tweek it enough, that it still possible to do some of the spots. Can still have Toni accidentally hit her mom. Don’t really need the spot where they both try going for the pin. But the break down between the two can still play out. Then you can make her become unstable after that, because she loses her only two friends in the company.

I think they needed her to lose to a nonoutcast first to get it rolling

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It was to make the crowd happy , dont overthink it tbh. Everyonevwill be fine. Signed a Shida stan
I mean I get why they did the title change here. That’s not what I’m really against. I’m saying the Shida one to go from Toni to Saraya wasn’t needed, if Toni was gonna be in the match. It doesn’t change my enjoyment of the show, and I’m sure it will be okay in the end. I just don’t think it was needed the way they did.