• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Live Discussion Thread: Sunday August 27th, 2023

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I haven’t watch the show yet and I also haven’t kept up with all the new drama but I have seen the clip where Perry is quite clearly still salty about the whole can’t use real glass thing from last week so I mean I think everyone needs to grow up and Tony needs to tell everyone that they need to stop being a little babies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
IF Punk’s side is true(and we seen before he has made himself look bad) then it seems Jack confronted him. But Miro denied that so idk.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
So thinking back on this show now that it ended 2 hours ago. What happened on it? This is the biggest show in the history of the company, the biggest show of all time. Nothing happened. It was a good show. It was whelming. Not overwhelming, not underwhelming. Just whelming. It's as if the matches today were there so that they could build to next Sunday.