• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Live Discussion Thread: Sunday August 27th, 2023

Roy Mustang

Honestly get storm away from the outcasts and back as a face. Storm is so much better as a face imo BUT if she keeps up the character from Collison I am in.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

WON- Insane Six man tag potentially set for All in​

According to meltzer, the All in match for Omega may be Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita match though that now may end up on All Out in Chicago,
A new rumoured match for All In is

Omega & Adam Page & Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White & Juice Robinson & Takeshita

giphy.gif

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
It's a cool match on paper, but I guess I don't see what sense it makes. And yes I know we're still a couple weeks out. Besides that though every since Takeshita's turn it just feels like he's taken a backseat to whoever also happens to be challenging the Elite. Feel like it's hurting him more than helping him in the overall grand scheme of things.

Roy Mustang

WON- Insane Six man tag potentially set for All in​

According to meltzer, the All in match for Omega may be Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita match though that now may end up on All Out in Chicago,
A new rumoured match for All In is

Omega & Adam Page & Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White & Juice Robinson & Takeshita

giphy.gif

Legit saw people acting like this was a bad match lmao. My first choice would be a Kenny singles match versus Takeshita and Hangman having some kind of story last few weeks but this match sounds amazing fun. Wiseman does raise a fair point that they haven't built to it but hopefully if it is that, then it would be a ton of fun.

Also AUSSIE OPEN VS MJF AND COLE :mark: I am pretty hyped for the show

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Legit saw people acting like this was a bad match lmao. My first choice would be a Kenny singles match versus Takeshita and Hangman having some kind of story last few weeks but this match sounds amazing fun. Wiseman does raise a fair point that they haven't built to it but hopefully if it is that, then it would be a ton of fun.

Also AUSSIE OPEN VS MJF AND COLE :mark: I am pretty hyped for the show
yeah they still have 3 collisions and 2 dynamites + rampages so wtv they do im not worried , it gonna be good regardless (I still think it'll be 1 v 1 Omega Takeshita tho)

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I'd much rather have the Kenny/Takeshita match just cause feel like Takeshita hasn't done any solo work to really build him up in a long time. Just would suck if they didn't have Hanger on the card. I really just want Hanger to be on the top.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That’s wild, but great storytelling.

Maybe they might actually just do it and put the belt on Cole.