AEW All Access, Episode 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Full Gear​

Wed, Apr 12, 2023 60 mins

The final pay-per-view event on the AEW calendar features the long-awaited return of the Young Bucks to the ring amid concerns over their legacy. And, Dr. Britt Baker shepherds in Saraya's improbable return from a near-death injury. Meanwhile, Sammy Guevara sets to prove himself in a Fatal 4-Way against three living legends as Tay Melo laments being left out of the party.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ngl. Shows making me more of a fan of Sammy than I already was. You can see how much he loves the business and how much he’s done to get to where he is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jarrett appearance :D

Britt is obsessive for sure, was good to see Schiavone to tell her to chill out

Reactions: Vegeta

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
enjoyed the episode, especially liked all the backstage stuff during Full Gear. Was also nice to see Saraya's return journey

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Britt Baker appeared on Busted Radio to talk about AEW ALL ACCESS and her issues with Thunder Rosa:

"It's just like on Twitter. People twist and turn your words and say that you said something that you didn't.

All I did on the show was ask if she's able to travel, and she's traveling all over the place, and she's going on Busted Open every week saying, 'I'm still the champion, then why won't you just come to work? Why can't you come cut a promo? Why can't you come do commentary? Why can't you come to say hi to the locker room.

Kris Statlander has had her knees blown out for over a year now, and she's there, I think every single week. I have a very workhorse mentality where I want to be at work.

As soon as I'm done at Dynamite, I get on a plane and go to the dental office. I can't relate to that mentality why you don't want to be at work where you tell everybody you're the champion of, and I'll be honest, I've asked her that same question twice and she doesn't have an answer for me either. It's not that, 'Oh, I want her to work hurt or I don't believe in her injury.'

There's none of that.

It's just why not come to the locker room that you're the champion of when you can?"