AEW 2021 Signings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
I can't explain any of it. But I do know Tony Khan puts on a good show week in week out. I don't remember the last time I finished a Dynamite and thought "well that was a waste of 2 hours".

So yeah. I don't know why he needs so many people on the roster but maybe he's got big plans for the coming months....
I enjoy Dynamite too but I also want to enjoy it in the years to come. Tony Khan (or his father) is a rich man but signing and paying people to do YouTube shows and not even make it to TV is a bad business decision. They don't have to turn into WWE. They should sign and invest only in people they really need.

Edit:
They should focus on improving the women's division because even though it's better than some time ago it still lacks quality and they already introduced another women's title.

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
How was I not the first one to make a gay joke? I’m slipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I enjoy Dynamite too but I also want to enjoy it in the years to come. Tony Khan (or his father) is a rich man but signing and paying people to do YouTube shows and not even make it to TV is a bad business decision. They don't have to turn into WWE. They should sign and invest only in people they really need.

Edit:
They should focus on improving the women's division because even though it's better than some time ago it still lacks quality and they already introduced another women's title.

I can't see AEW becoming a publicly traded company tbh. I don't think they will ever turn into a WWE clone. I agree he's signing too many people but it's early days. He's still working out what draws, who fits the brand and all that kind of stuff.

The reason WWE changed is because they went public and suddenly the shareholders had a lot of say. So long as Tony doesn't do that I think AEW will be safe for years to come.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Brody King has been signed but hasn't debuted yet.

Not interested in seeing Atlas as a regular, and I agree with TD that, at this point, you need to be more judicious with your signings going forward.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Final Update for 2021 signings, just added Mercedes Martinez (because I forgot to do it last year)...

FH0kkH7XMAs7K_5.jpg

So yeah, 27 signings in 2021 for AEW. That's just over 2 signings a month! Hopefully 2022 will be just as exciting.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze