AEW 2020 Wish List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I can see Cole staying with WWE. He has stated that it was always his dream to be with WWE and he seems more than happy there.

I wouldn’t mind him in AEW but tbh he feels like more of a WWE guy, I think he fits in more with WWE imo.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
IWGP newly crowned champ Ibushi reuniting with Omega would be fucking amazing.

Ibushi says he doesn't think about him anymore but he's full of shit. He did Kenny's moves to win The G1 and to get to The Tokyo Dome. Multiple V-triggers something he's never done before. The finisher he still uses is also inspired by Kenny Omega.

Oh btw his contract is up Feb 2021 so don't even have to wait for a NJPW partnership for him to join AEW

Omega has been teasing him too. The Halloween video. He also lost against Mox because he used Ibushi's move. Excalibur made it known on commentary too: "The Golden Star". No reason to mention that unless it's foreshadowing...

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Mox winning the AEW title.

The women's division being improved. I really love Riho but I've read her contract isn't full time? (unless it will be soon) They probably should have a champ who is full time with AEW.

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
2020 will be when AEW really starts to sink or swim. They would have had enough time to create stars and start making the women's division good and relevant

I want important videos and promos on TV and not social media. No more key information not in front of a potential million viewers when you only have a couple hundred thousand on Twitter .

I want improvements all across the board with production. Experience should help that but no more mic fuck ups and weird noises, cuts to commercials during segments, I expect early to mid 2020 to finally fix every one of these issues. Mid 2020 at the incredibly latest.

I want more Midcard stuff. AEWs main event is so good its providing a bandaid to the other divisions. I understand Midcard needs to be built first in order to establish a storyline between Allin and Scorpio Sky being actually interesting. But by 2020 I want a strong Midcard.

Womens division obviously glaring problems there.

I want to start seeing some of these storylines finishing. Why? Because I'm excited. AEW is doing great telling stories both long and short.

And finally I want MJF and Mox. I feel like those two would have incredible chemistry both on the sticks and the ring. I just feel they're going to make magic and that will be the big 2020 storyline. Possibly with them switching the title back and forth and MJF to eventually keep it then building up another face. Mox should have a long reign tho. He deserves it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited: