Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He was also trolling in his first life lol, he kept posting hey juice before the game had officially even started and was talking about going on long romantic walks with her

so he trolls plenty in first life
second life he comes back and makes one troll post and then the rest are game related. A stark difference that was noticed in the thread.
You're hammering the point he trolls as town when his trolling significantly reduced in his 2nd life lmao

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah he was removed for one post that was inappropiate, his posts after that weren't trolly at all until he started interfering after he was repped out.
Yes but you said he hadn't started trolling until he was modkilled which is clearly not true.

If you want to discuss the frequency with which he trolls then you're really getting into semantics.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I think the Rugrat/Poyser on a scum team theory is just too crackpot to fit in with any real logic, my sus of Poyser aside. At most I could see Poyser being a scum reviver and just revived town Rugrat. Which obviously would be a terrible scum move but if he had nothing else to claim when Odo was all over him he wouldn't have much of a choice bc Cop was already dead, who tf else would he revive? But that still really doesn't fit bc he could have just kept lying about it only being a night role :lol fuck me man
Not only that, I knew odo was after me all N1, so I could feasibly have just recruited blaine knowing he's useless as a means to prove my role

I don't really think a mafia reviver that allows their target to keep their role/alignment makes sense anyway tbh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It could be some bastard thing where he revives Rugrat/Lethal but the results are affected in some way but that feels way too bastardy :lol

Ace

Reaction score
It could be some bastard thing where he revives Rugrat/Lethal but the results are affected in some way but that feels way too bastardy :lol
I appreciate your thought processes but realistically either Poyser is scum and revived Lethal as scum, or POyser is town and revived lethal as town. Noting else makes any rational sense.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I appreciate your thought processes but realistically either Poyser is scum and revived Lethal as scum, or POyser is town and revived lethal as town. Noting else makes any rational sense.

Yeah I agree with this, and I think the scum/scum option is just looking way less likely.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
so he trolls plenty in first life
second life he comes back and makes one troll post and then the rest are game related. A stark difference that was noticed in the thread.
You're hammering the point he trolls as town when his trolling significantly reduced in his 2nd life lmao
Also, this is simply not true at all. Read back on his posts.

From what I can tell he trolls at the beginning before the game starts, and then he makes one post about a romantic walk. Beyond that he actually plays the game pretty normally.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yes but you said he hadn't started trolling until he was modkilled which is clearly not true.

If you want to discuss the frequency with which he trolls then you're really getting into semantics.

Trolling as in invading the fucking thread. Are you being purposely pedantic?

HE MADE FUCKING ONE JOKE POST ABOUT JUICE IN HIS 2ND LIFE AND THEN ONLY HAD GAME RELATED CONTENT. COMPARE THAT TO HIS FIRST LIFE WHERE THERE IS MORE. THAT IS A VERY CLEAR FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TROLLING AND NOT TROLLING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE USING IT TO DETERMINE A PLAYERS META.

Like, do you disagree there isn't a stark difference in his play between life 1 & life 2? Do you think Odo was wrong about that?

Ace

Reaction score
Trolling as in invading the fucking thread. Are you being purposely pedantic?

HE MADE FUCKING ONE JOKE POST ABOUT JUICE IN HIS 2ND LIFE AND THEN ONLY HAD GAME RELATED CONTENT. COMPARE THAT TO HIS FIRST LIFE WHERE THERE IS MORE. THAT IS A VERY CLEAR FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TROLLING AND NOT TROLLING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE USING IT TO DETERMINE A PLAYERS META.

Like, do you disagree there isn't a stark difference in his play between life 1 & life 2? Do you think Odo was wrong about that?
Can you provide examples of him trolling in his first life? Since they happened "more"?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think he's read them lol, he's just going off my post

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Literally only 4 people havent claimed.
Presumably to spare the doctor.
Out of those 4

2 or 3 are mafia..

Mafia knows who the doctor is already....
So I am proposing we stop dancing and claim.

I will save my claim for last.