Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Trolling isn't the same as him trying to ruin the game lol, and he trolls way more as town anyway and I would say barely ever trolls as scum. So again, any previous history of him doing or hinting at anything like trying to ruin the game as scum?

You know damn well I'm not on about him trolling some people with low tier bait during the game. Would Rugrat overreact and interfere in a thread after he was forcibly removed for "no reason at all" - yeah, I think he would.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Chevy why are you honing in on Rugrat's play and ignoring mine? Seems a theme of yours this game

@Poyser why you ducking my question on Flay for?

I'm answering questions :pogba

You still haven't answered my question to you.

Ace

Reaction score
I don't think this rugrat chat is particularly useful at all, at best its just wifom

Reactions: Evans and Chris

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When I played as scum with Rugrat he definitely did not troll just fyi

And he didn't start trolling in his 2nd life until after he was removed from the game

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Me and Chris right now:

View attachment 9047

:heston

This would mean Rugrat was the scum kill tho and that seems kinda weird. I don't think Tweet was widely town read but he was clearly more of a thread presence than Rugrat. Unless Rugrat softed cop or something that no one noticed smh

Ace

Reaction score
And he didn't start trolling in his 2nd life until after he was removed from the game
I mean this isn't true at all since the reason he was removed from the game was trolling lol.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Instead of picking on the new guy, can you expand more on why you think Odo is T/T with Poyser when there is information that could suggest otherwise?

Not that I'm disagreeing, just curious what's gotten you there

@Lethal Banks you lazy bastard

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Chevy why are you honing in on Rugrat's play and ignoring mine? Seems a theme of yours this game

@Poyser why you ducking my question on Flay for?
I didn't duck it I literally posted my thoughts on flay like literally 2 points after you asked ffs

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You know damn well I'm not on about him trolling some people with low tier bait during the game. Would Rugrat overreact and interfere in a thread after he was forcibly removed for "no reason at all" - yeah, I think he would.
As town, I'd agree. As scum I don't really because if he gets modkilled and me and him are both scum then it just completely collapses the whole team lol. I know he technically wouldn't be part of the team any more but he still wouldn't do it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean this isn't true at all since the reason he was removed from the game was trolling lol.

Yeah he was removed for one post that was inappropiate, his posts after that weren't trolly at all until he started interfering after he was repped out.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was also trolling in his first life lol, he kept posting hey juice before the game had officially even started and was talking about going on long romantic walks with her

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
As town, I'd agree. As scum I don't really because if he gets modkilled and me and him are both scum then it just completely collapses the whole team lol. I know he technically wouldn't be part of the team any more but he still wouldn't do it

This is why it's a pointless WIFOM argument that you should never have brought up because I disagree and there's no way of confirming it without his flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh wait I misunderstood the point evans was trying to make

probably because its so patently untrue :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think the Rugrat/Poyser on a scum team theory is just too crackpot to fit in with any real logic, my sus of Poyser aside. At most I could see Poyser being a scum reviver and just revived town Rugrat. Which obviously would be a terrible scum move but if he had nothing else to claim when Odo was all over him he wouldn't have much of a choice bc Cop was already dead, who tf else would he revive? But that still really doesn't fit bc he could have just kept lying about it only being a night role :lol fuck me man