Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Speccing that I can revive someone as mafia when there's already been a cult is honestly just madness lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s pretty safe really

There’s no serial killer, probably no vig so to disprove it is actually difficult

Ace

Reaction score
The problem with scum reviving a townie and converting them is that it creates an ireemovable connection between the two - if one flips scum, the other is definitely scum too.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I feel like this game is going in circles

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And its obviously WIFOM but do you really see rugrat pulling this stuff as scum lol?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Safe in what way?

To execute as a plan. If there’s a serial killer then it’s a huge risk to link yourselves in that way, but as there isn’t, only way to really stop you is to lynch you

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And its obviously WIFOM but do you really see rugrat pulling this stuff as scum lol?

I mean I could ask you the same question about my own play but I’m not gonna get an honest answer

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The problem with scum reviving a townie and converting them is that it creates an ireemovable connection between the two - if one flips scum, the other is definitely scum too.

Yes, but how are they going to flip?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To execute as a plan. If there’s a serial killer then it’s a huge risk to link yourselves in that way, but as there isn’t, only way to really stop you is to lynch you
That wasnt my point, the point is there's already a cult that's extremely difficult to combat but you're saying that being able to revive somebody that's flipped town as mafia is also a thing which doesn't really make any sense alongside a cult lol

Ace

Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Odo

Let's do this, the info is valuable either way and we can worry about this other spec stuff later.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I could ask you the same question about my own play but I’m not gonna get an honest answer
Its not really the same, my point was rugrat is actively risking a modkill here lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

That is how this works,
You kill 3 phases,

Poyser saved himself from a lynch -1
Kill poyser again -2
Kill his recruit -3

Kinda OP if true

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, it’s theme spec but hey Poyser likes it so we’re all good

But reviving someone has two real pathways, it’s either divine intervention or necromancy. Necromancy is considered an evil art, and usually requires payment in the form of life