Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That makes negative sense

If I’m scum and want you out of the game, I’m not going to all of that trouble to then risk not finishing the job because I’m scared of a cop result
No, when I said you wanted me out of the game it was predicated on wanting me not to get off my revive. Since I already did then why would you specifically want me dead when you've been pushing me as scum legit all game lol? Over allowing a cop to target freely :kobe

Yours is the post that makes negative sense

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can someone please look at the tripe Poyser is consistently posting, I just can’t take any more

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No, when I said you wanted me out of the game it was predicated on wanting me not to get off my revive. Since I already did then why would you specifically want me dead when you've been pushing me as scum legit all game lol? Over allowing a cop to target freely :kobe

HOW THE FUCK COULD I GET YOU OUT OF THE GAME BEFORE YOU USED YOUR REVIVE FFS

Ace

Reaction score

But Odo clearly only had a bleed kill so how was he planning on not letting you get off your revive? You'd still be alive at night while you bleed out and could submit your revive order then.

Ace

Reaction score
Unless you think your revive wouldn't have gone through if you'd died at the end of night?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
HOW THE FUCK COULD I GET YOU OUT OF THE GAME BEFORE YOU USED YOUR REVIVE FFS
Because you said yourself you didn't realise I could use it in the day when you submitted? So you can just submit the kill and then block me at night lmao terrible defence

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Chevy Did you draw any conclusions from that game you were reading?

The egging me on thing you’re on about here?

I didn’t dissect as much as I’d wanted as mine and Barry’s argument was ridiculously long and awful. Like reading my own posts gave me an aneurysm

but yeah I’ve got some thoughts. Just walking home at the moment. Will let you know what they are when I’m home

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But Odo clearly only had a bleed kill so how was he planning on not letting you get off your revive? You'd still be alive at night while you bleed out and could submit your revive order then.

It WaS a DaY rOlEbLoCkEr

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That’s for you @OMB

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Speaking of which, is nobody curious that there's a direct counter to odo's role if he is in fact a 1 shot town kill lol?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also yeah, there is flavour reasons for it not being farfetched that I cant perform actions whilst im "bleeding out" or does anybody disagree with this?

I mean we've just seen flay is blocked during night because he's in a flying saucer lol

Ace

Reaction score
Because you said yourself you didn't realise I could use it in the day when you submitted? So you can just submit the kill and then block me at night lmao terrible defence
Fair point.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The screeching about me being Blue when I'm making points that whilst may be wrong, do make sense is disingenuous lol

Ace

Reaction score
Also yeah, there is flavour reasons for it not being farfetched that I cant perform actions whilst im "bleeding out" or does anybody disagree with this?

I mean we've just seen flay is blocked during night because he's in a flying saucer lol
The whole point of the flying saucer is to do that though.

It seems highly unlikely a bleed kill would also roleblock you just based on how these roles usually work.

Like, it basically works like poison and poisoned people can still perform actions afaik.

Same is true of there being a 1-shot counter to Odo's role - we've literally had games before where there are poisoners and those who can heal poisoned people. Same thing here is completely plausible

Reactions: Alco

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Kajuh you said yesterday I made mistakes on D1 but never said what the mistakes were. Care to elaborate?
Shit sorry I forgot to post my reply to that. I take it back, I only found one but thought there were more. It was just the thing you said about misreading something and needing glasses