Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why aren't you defending yourself? You're acting like you're gonna flip town yet want people to vote for you?

You break it, you buy it. I’d rather just take the lynch at this point, I’ve given my thoughts

Chloe B

Reaction score
I mean to think I'm scum you'd have to believe I sold to my teammates not to make a night kill which would be absolutely ludicrous because nobody would go with it

Just to get you out of the game and for you to supposedly flip town and have the shit put on me anyway?

It just doesn't happen

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Poyser what has Kajuh been like town wise with voicing his opinions and countering points in the thread?

I had a flick through some old games overnight and I noticed he was a town reviver in Juices last game but he hasn't really made much of a point of it this game? Literally one post where he didn't even identify that he was the reviver but the last time he saw one it was town.

He seems to going along with your line of thinking as well (saying he has a bad feeling about me, he can see Odo being scum) but has lacked a strong opinion on anything. Strikes me as odd he wouldn't come out and say "I was a town reviver in Juices last game"
Lol I actually completely forgot about Juice's game since I died super early. I was talking about Blaine's game

Ace

Reaction score
I mean to think I'm scum you'd have to believe I sold to my teammates not to make a night kill which would be absolutely ludicrous because nobody would go with it

Just to get you out of the game and for you to supposedly flip town and have the shit put on me anyway?

It just doesn't happen

Or you shot at someone with BP, Ascetic etc, and are actually mafia roleblocker and are just thinking on the fly.

I don't think that's particularly likely though.

Ace

Reaction score
Something isn't adding up properly for me here.

Odo reeks of I-don't-feel-like-playing-anymore town and he is still referring to the bit in his PM where he said he could clear someone which also feels genuine to me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't get what you mean by you break it you buy it in this context

I’m saying if you actually think I’m scum and lynche on the back of flays info and poysers ... whatever it is that he does, you don’t deserve any further effort from me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What about this reaction in any way indicates that he's town lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
guess he must be town because he cba defending himself and called me a spastic :francis