Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
People piling on for less than convincing reasons doesn't exactly raise any hopes that Lethal is actually scum here tbhtbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If he’s null, then you have no motive to continuously reinforce your thoughts on his innocence. Just let things play out.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
There is 36.5 hours left of Day One or until someone is lynched.

With 15 alive - its take eight votes to lynch.

Vote Count

Rugrat (2) - Poyser, Alco
Odo (1) - Ace
Lethal (5) - Blaine, Odo, Phenom, T'Challa
Poyser (1) - Flay

Note One: If people are changing their votes - can they make sure they use Unvote. I don't want to misinterpret if someone is actually changing their votes or not myself - as I have played in previous games (it might not be on this site) where people pretend to change their votes etc.

I have Poyser - changing to Blaine
I have Alco - changing to T'Challa

If they are both correct I will happily change the vote.​

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote T'Challa here because I think Lethal's already on 5, so more than enough to claim once he logs on.

T'Challa looks like someone who's afraid to dip his toes in the water here. I think his vote is also placed as a sort of failsafe in the sense that if Lethal claims something good he can immediately hop off, but if Lethal's voted anyway he'll "look good" by being on the wagon. Yea, the vote just doesn't sit well with me at all.
I suppose your point is Tchalla looks bad regardless of Lethals alignment? If so, not only do I agree, I also think shading someone whose vote you fundamentally agree with is nuanced and if you're scum seems counterproductive, so I feel fairly good about Alco here.

vote T'Challa

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet, any thoughts on Poysers game so far?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet, any thoughts on Poysers game so far?
I could try and read real deep into those handful of kneejerk votes he made and that one bigger post he made towards you on page 3 but generally speaking there's not enough substance to really form an opinion yet.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And that in itself doesn’t strike you as strange?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No it doesn't. D1 is 48 hours, knowing Poyser he's gonna have made like 60 posts by the time I wake up tomorrow so I don't see any reason to overreact to his current body of play.

I don't appreciate this line of questioning, I feel like you're trying to nudge me into being sus of him.

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would I do that exactly?

I don’t really care if you appreciate it, it’s not for your benefit

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could go into detail about what I think of his limited activity so far but again, it'd feel like I'm reading way too hard into stuff and so to simply give you the conclusion, I'm not leaning either direction so far.

Chloe B

Reaction score
There Odo goes making friends the way he does :mj4

Chloe B

Reaction score
:pogba

vote blaine
I thought I saw somebody say in some recent game that I didn't play that if Blaine posts freely he's town no matter the degree of the gibberish he posts, is that about right?
Ninja’d by tweet but I’d say what I said probably applies to that too :heston
He did it with no reason, that's pretty s u s no cap

And he also alluded to you being town, with no unvote. Thoughts?