Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I still don't see why Lethal is scum so no town points gained in my book either way.

Alco

Reaction score
What's keeping you from jumping on it? That just reads very calculated to me and not in a good way.
You point this out and only then T'Challa votes. That's not a good look for the Black Panther

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why don’t you explain why you think he’s town?

Alco

Reaction score
I did kinda hate those Lethal posts though. Ignored, votes, gets replied to, unvotes, goes to sleep. :deandre

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna vote T'Challa here because I think Lethal's already on 5, so more than enough to claim once he logs on.

T'Challa looks like someone who's afraid to dip his toes in the water here. I think his vote is also placed as a sort of failsafe in the sense that if Lethal claims something good he can immediately hop off, but if Lethal's voted anyway he'll "look good" by being on the wagon. Yea, the vote just doesn't sit well with me at all.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As soon as any form of heat came on, he was basically kthxbai which makes no sense cause he was whinging about being ignored like 2 posts previous

T’Challa

Reaction score
You point this out and only then T'Challa votes. That's not a good look for the Black Panther
I guess you didn't see my reply and the fact, me voting was the same time as his post.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote T'Challa here because I think Lethal's already on 5, so more than enough to claim once he logs on.

T'Challa looks like someone who's afraid to dip his toes in the water here. I think his vote is also placed as a sort of failsafe in the sense that if Lethal claims something good he can immediately hop off, but if Lethal's voted anyway he'll "look good" by being on the wagon. Yea, the vote just doesn't sit well with me at all.

This strikes me as a bit of an over explanation at first glance - could you elaborate on the looking good part?

Alco

Reaction score
This strikes me as a bit of an over explanation at first glance - could you elaborate on the looking good part?
it's a scum trope to be somewhere in the middle of a wagon on their team mate and using that as a justification that they themselves can not be scum because of that fact.

This implies I wouldn't be surprised that they are aligned.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Unvote

Vote: Chevy

I don't like being ignored
hello to you too Lethal
tenor.gif
Is this a legitimate Lethal vote we need to discuss or is this "i'm going to vote Evans to see how he reacts on his first game back and waste everyone's time?" Lethal vote?

I don't want to play the latter game if it is. Happy to talk about the former though!
I felt I was being ignored, thus the vote. It got an answer.

Unvote

No idea where to go now. Should sleep on it and let the right outcome prevail.
I think the next place to go is giving us your actual thoughts on active play and players at the moment.
Build a case then :)

You will not get me lynched.

I have no thoughts atm. It's almost 3am and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Maybe I'll have more insight tomorrow

Regardless of lethals alignment, none of this makes any sense whatsoever

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
it's a scum trope to be somewhere in the middle of a wagon on their team mate and using that as a justification that they themselves can not be scum because of that fact.

This implies I wouldn't be surprised that they are aligned.

But if it’s a calculated move, why would Tchalla think voting someone tweet is protecting the interests of would earn him favour with tweet?

T’Challa

Reaction score

I think you know Lethal going to flip scum and setting up a mislynch for today or day 2 if Lethal doesn't survive.

T’Challa

Reaction score
If I didn't want to get my toes wet I wouldn't bother asking questions this early in the game.

T’Challa

Reaction score
I did kinda hate those Lethal posts though. Ignored, votes, gets replied to, unvotes, goes to sleep. :deandre
If you hate the way he posted and believe I might be scum with him why wouldn't you vote for him first?

That's kind of what your post was getting at.