Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Yeah it might be early but I'm thinking Blaine is town too. Just looked back through Clock tower where he was scum body guard and he had some forced thoughts early that he got called out on, stuff like saying Jeff could either be town or indy that kinda had already been discussed. Here he's calling people scum bois but can't really explain why which I'm pretty sure he's done every town game so far.

I think there's been 1 or 2 games he was scum in as well that he may not have been caught out so early though, anyone remember what they were?
I've been scum one in Clock Tower.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Don't like Poyser picking on Blaine early

Vote Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I felt I was being ignored, thus the vote. It got an answer.

Unvote

No idea where to go now. Should sleep on it and let the right outcome prevail.

Wait this doesn't make any sense though lol he didn't even answer your original point you say was ignored did he? Just asked why you were voting

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah it might be early but I'm thinking Blaine is town too. Just looked back through Clock tower where he was scum body guard and he had some forced thoughts early that he got called out on, stuff like saying Jeff could either be town or indy that kinda had already been discussed. Here he's calling people scum bois but can't really explain why which I'm pretty sure he's done every town game so far.

I think there's been 1 or 2 games he was scum in as well that he may not have been caught out so early though, anyone remember what they were?

Do you agree with Aces assessment that Blaines posts seem forced this game?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do you agree with Aces assessment that Blaines posts seem forced this game?

Nah since I'm thinking Blaine is just town but I did notice he dropped some meme late and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone he's scum with told him he needed to start posting more nonsense :lol It pinged me but I'm writing it off as usual Blaine shenanigans rn

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Evans, you drew scum didn’t you?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Nah since I'm thinking Blaine is just town but I did notice he dropped some meme late and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone he's scum with told him he needed to start posting more nonsense :lol It pinged me but I'm writing it off as usual Blaine shenanigans rn

So the forced thoughts you referenced from last game are different to this game?

I'm not asking you if you're scum reading Blaine or suspecting him btw - I'm asking does he tend to make posts appear forced early as town?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I think scum would want to out me as soon as possible ngl

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So the forced thoughts you referenced from last game are different to this game?

I'm not asking you if you're scum reading Blaine or suspecting him btw - I'm asking does he tend to make posts appear forced early as town?

I don't really think so no, he makes weird posts as town and gets sussed early all the time but the one game I looked back on he was caught super early, he was making more generic game related posts. Town games he just comes in and calls people scum bois like he's doing here with Lethal