Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Okay readback and

it REALLY feels like Odo is stretching to connect me and Poyser early.

Hey you alright, noticed Poyser voted for you what you think about that?
This was... weird when three people had voted for Poyser.

What you think about the Lethal Wagon so far?
I don't find him scummy so I want no part of it.
Hbu Tchalla, what do you think about that wagon?
I think I might jump on it, I don't see Lethal as confident as he was in the other games I played with him as town most notably the Premier League Sack game.
Vote Lethal
I didn't see your post after I voted but anyway reason we still have over a day left I thought I let more people post before voting. But I thought hey no worries voting now.
This sequence also strikes me as strange, T'Challa starts off asking Tweet about the Lethal wagon and by the end T'Challa is on the wagon.
If T'Challa was thinking about jumping onto the wagon and then immediately votes, why did he ask Tweet about it first?
Probably time for some more in depth thoughts. A lot of these will have shade implied, but think if it in terms of me looking for scum motivation

Poyser - I find his lack of activity bizarre tbh. He’s not one to give up in the face of bad teammates or setup, so that isn’t really a valid line of attack. Of the posts he has made, I got the feeling on more than one occasion he was hoping someone would bite on his shading of me (on the first page which he will obviously say was a joke, and when he said he felt I was trying to make ace look bad)

Ace - hasn’t really posted anything offensive. I still have that potential link with Poyser in my head. If I were being sceptical, I could argue that him discrediting my town read of Blaine is a setup for later game when they’re going to need to find a lynch.

Lethal - my overriding sense was thems the was trying to imitate his town game and doing a shitty job. From the forced hostility (in terms of his justification for voting evans) to the pointless Alexa gif, to the limited time window in which he is seemingly prepared to play this game. Unless he claims something good, my preferred lynch atm

Tweet - I don’t really agree with anything he’s posting, but that’s not necessarily a scum trait. Having thought about it, I don’t think him trying to divert from lethal to Tchalla is something he does if they’re scum together

Tchalla - I think he’s town purely because he’s making significantly more effort than he would as scum in my experience. He’s opening himself needlessly to risk, and that’s never been his scum game

Alco - I’m not sure. I normally get good vibes early from Alco when he’s town, but obviously when he’s ignoring my reasoning for thinking challa is town, I’m gonna be worried

Blaine and TP. are 99% town, Phenom likely is because of the DV, but bear in mind Juice is something of a Russo and would probably be very happy subverting the expectations of a bunch of internet guess who playing incels so :draper2
I don't think Odo usually makes posts like this at all.

I'm not sure if it is a scum or town tell, obviously diverting from one's standard town play is often a scumtell but I think Odo may be too good a player to make obvious playstyle changes as scum.

I'm up to pg 16 - got some work i need to do

Kajuh

Reaction score
A self regenerating cult no less
I've never seen a cult before, is it likely that Tweet started off alone or did he have someone with him already?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I've never seen a cult before, is it likely that Tweet started off alone or did he have someone with him already?

He’d have probably started alone

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Either way, it’s definitely not 4 mafia now.

Probably somewhere between 2 and 3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Okay readback and

Okay readback and

This sequence also strikes me as strange, T'Challa starts off asking Tweet about the Lethal wagon and by the end T'Challa is on the wagon.
If T'Challa was thinking about jumping onto the wagon and then immediately votes, why did he ask Tweet about it first?

I'm not sure if it is a scum or town tell, obviously diverting from one's standard town play is often a scumtell but I think Odo may be too good a player to make obvious playstyle changes as scum.

Out of interest, what would be the scum goal of me connecting you and Poyser? Surely if I’m scum and you’re both town, as soon as one of you flips, my plan is ruined?

In fact the only way in which I would benefit from such a scheme is if one of you is actually scum with me, and it creates a mislynch down the line, but then from your perspective, that can only be Poyser right?

Alco

Reaction score
@Poyser what happened to your statement that you'd go for me as your top target?

Alco

Reaction score
Looks like Tweet's town leans were Chris, Odo and myself. I'd think he'd pick from that pool for a cult target, but I know for a fact he didn't pick me.

From his posts ,I'd say his strongest lean was Chris, then Odo, then me. So I would think he'd target Chris first.

Long story short, @CHRISTOPHER you scum, bro?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Looks like Tweet's town leans were Chris, Odo and myself. I'd think he'd pick from that pool for a cult target, but I know for a fact he didn't pick me.

From his posts ,I'd say his strongest lean was Chris, then Odo, then me. So I would think he'd target Chris first.

Long story short, @CHRISTOPHER you scum, bro?
Disagree, if he thinks Odo is town (and he did from his posts and fairly confidently) then he goes Odo over everybody else there 100% of the time

what makes you think Chris was his strongest town read?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ftr I don’t really want to claim today, but my role makes me obviously town and all going well it should be proven tomorrow

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d like other players to weigh in before I respond