Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Someone said host doesnt give mafia fake claims.
Are you going to claim?
If character claiming is allowed, hosts give mafia fake characters to claim 99.99% of the time because otherwise it’s a shit game

that said, Juice (the host of this game) could be that 0.01% because she for some reason cannot grasp why it makes for a terrible setup and thinks forcing mafia to take a stab in the dark makes it “more skilful”. Also in her last game, mafia did not get fake characters. However that was a different case as because of the theme (murder on the orient express), pretty much every character could feasibly be mafia lol

Ace

Reaction score
He was not the hammer,
He was somewhere in the middle.
He did not allow lethal to get hammered tho.
Lethal was acting scummy AF so he deserved to go.
Phenom as mafia would had allowed the first lynch to go through as he would not look bad or good if lethal flipped town.
All of this is completely null and could be done as town or scum. Phenom could easily jump off the lynch knowing that he's not the sort of player who by jumping off is going to shut down a wagon.

Ftr now that I've seen I missed parts of that exchange with the claims Phenom goes back into null-to-slightly-town but it worries me slightly that so many are readily giving him their saucers as if he's the obvious choice, particularly when people were saying Odo should be protected (ie they read him town).

And no, I'm not going to claim jfc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
All of this is completely null and could be done as town or scum. Phenom could easily jump off the lynch knowing that he's not the sort of player who by jumping off is going to shut down a wagon.

Ftr now that I've seen I missed parts of that exchange with the claims Phenom goes back into null-to-slightly-town but it worries me slightly that so many are readily giving him their saucers as if he's the obvious choice, particularly when people were saying Odo should be protected (ie they read him town).

And no, I'm not going to claim jfc
I don’t really see how phenom could be scum at all given how it went down and the way he counter claimed lol.
Also even if you read them both town if you think the saucers are gonna be useful then I’d rather give them to phenom seeing as hes less likely to be killed quickly and more likely to get the chance to make use of them

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Give flying saucer to Poyser

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ace. Please indluldge on your own and don’t listen to the ramblings of a madman.

I didn’t counterclaim the scum character, i claimed Lumpy Space Princess. The character lethal claimed is Lumpy, who is from happy tree or whatever the hell it is. I was asking if there were multiple Lumpy’s in the adventure time show

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I just edited it. I read my character name and typed space :hayden3

Ace

Reaction score
Ace. Please indluldge on your own and don’t listen to the ramblings of a madman.

I didn’t counterclaim the scum character, i claimed Lumpy Space Princess. The character lethal claimed is Lumpy, who is from happy tree or whatever the hell it is. I was asking if there were multiple Lumpy’s in the Space time show
Yep I worked that out a couple posts up after Poyser asked if I read the exchange :heston:

so yeah as I say with that in mind I don't scumread you or anything, I'm just curious that people were so eager to give you saucers.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
whilst I don’t agree with your case on me and I’ve pointed out slimeyness, a point I made earlier about I don’t see you as scum making points the way you did. Felt too sloppy to be a scum push.

Phen0m has received some already, felt like putting all of our eggs in one basket N1 was bad

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Well only 1 person can get it so idk what spreading votes to give it to someone would do but do you homie

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I didn’t counterclaim the scum character, i claimed Lumpy Space Princess. The character lethal claimed is Lumpy, who is from happy tree or whatever the hell it is. I was asking if there were multiple Lumpy’s in the adventure time show

I think Phenom suddenly is trying to protect from an accusation that was never made.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Odo Things have happened indeed. And Poyser seems town to me tbh. [This is gonna be fun]

IIRC the only reason I "had plenty to say about Poyser" was that people were actively asking me about it.

I’m not sure if you’ve mistook “having a lot to say about Poyser” as shade and this post is just retaliatory but seems a bit of a sharp comeback when you were willing to comment on Poyser but still dancing around him defending you.

now I’m not pushing that point because I think you two are aligned - it just seems you’re avoiding commenting on Poyser defending you for ? reasons