Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
A bit early to be saying we’re possibly aligned. Before you asked him for his opinion of me thered been no posts with substance whatsoever so not sure why you’d expect him to have an opinion on me at all or what you think he’d think I should have committed to at this stage either lol. My vote on the guy with no posts or my vote on the guy that voted for the guy with no posts?

kinda feels like you’re just using last game as a way to make him look bad when imo there’s not much actual reason to link them together yet because I haven’t done anything of substance, which I had last game by the time he voted me. I appreciate it could also just be an attempt to get stuff going too tho

This post reads to me that if somebody strong picked up the baton, you’d probably support, is that fair to say?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbf I also found it weird that Odo would take about potential teammates when he didn't even voice any suspicion of Poyser beforehand.

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But ... I specifically said Poysers play didn’t bother me, I just said I’d have expected it to have bothered ace?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
A bit early to be saying we’re possibly aligned. Before you asked him for his opinion of me thered been no posts with substance whatsoever so not sure why you’d expect him to have an opinion on me at all or what you think he’d think I should have committed to at this stage either lol. My vote on the guy with no posts or my vote on the guy that voted for the guy with no posts?

kinda feels like you’re just using last game as a way to make him look bad when imo there’s not much actual reason to link them together yet because I haven’t done anything of substance, which I had last game by the time he voted me. I appreciate it could also just be an attempt to get stuff going too tho

Too much text for 3rd page, chill out man

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And why would you expect Ace of all people to pick up on whatever you think Poyser is up to?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But ... I specifically said Poysers play didn’t bother me, I just said I’d have expected it to have bothered ace?

Why specifically Ace though? I feel like I'm missing something here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Plus if you don't mind Poysers play, why do you then start talking about teammate potential? That would require you to at the very least actually mind Poysers play, wouldn't it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Could you educate me on what went on last game?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Plus if you don't mind Poysers play, why do you then start talking about teammate potential? That would require you to at the very least actually mind Poysers play, wouldn't it?

I think you need to check your logic. ‘I don’t mind poysers play’ is not a town read of Poyser or an endorsement of his play.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Poyser is your vote on Alco serious or a joke?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

K yeah this early in the game (not as early as page 3 tho) and Ace did correctly pick out Poyser as scum here. Haven't really read context though, just ISO'd Ace.