Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Because its a wasted bite because scum are always going to prioritise killing Lethal over you.

But Lethal would be protected by Doctor so no he would not die....
If you hadn't included me in your weird Story it would be more believable.
I am already poking holes in your story...

20210414_025124.jpg

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Alternatively this is some weird ruse... but I doubt it if the challenge is legit...
Are you trying to bait the Mafia Ace?
See who they vote between us?
Nah,
too 5d chess for you.
just a bad story you came up with.

sigh.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ok Just in case someone Believes Cult is real.
lets see that scenario.

Mafia says Ace is Cult.
Why would mafia vote with you if they know you are cult?
Mafia should vote for you....
So maybe you are trying to bait mafia to vote for you?
And you are trading your death for info?
Then after you die your zombie buddies lynch the mafia or recruit one of the town?

So if mafia is scared of this they will want to look town and vote for me...
You are underestimating mafia if your story was real.

lets get this dude out of here....

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What the fuck is going on in this game. I targeted Kajuh N4 and got back no result (as expected with Flay blocking me).

Slept through N5 because the deadline stopped short. The fuck???

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
i'm confused as well. I don't like Chris, Ace, or T-Pein rn because all three have sus af stuff on their resume

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
i'm confused as well. I don't like Chris, Ace, or T-Pein rn because all three have sus af stuff on their resume

Eh,
Just be careful.
If you are mafia and you lynch the wrong one today it is GG for you.
Implying Ace is actually cult...

Or maybe he is game throwing?
Or some ruse to catch mafia?
or he is the mafia.

@Lethal Banks

Why did you not respond about his accusation that you are culted?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Chris, mind claiming for me?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN RESET.

A Gladiator Duel is taking place between T-Pein & Ace. You may only vote for these two people. Vote for anyone else will not be counted.

IT TAKE FOUR VOTES TO ACHIEVE THIS.
DAY ENDS 23:30 GMT+1 17/04/2021

Vote Count
T-Pein (1) - Ace
Ace (0)

Last edited:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NINTCHDBPICT000493903000.jpg

A GIANT METEOR CRASHES DOWN FROM SPACE AND DESTROYS THE WORLD.

THE GAME IS OVER. NOBODY WINS. APART FROM LETHAL.

NOBODY LOSES. APART FROM ODO.

I'M ENDING THIS GAME - BECAUSE I'M JUST SICK OF THE TOXICITY OF THIS SECTION AND CARRYING ON HOSTING THE GAME IS JUST MAKING ME FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK.

====

EE30662_pSP63B3-LcfYjKG1jief1SpniFtMXmwspFhyYqrbVIZ3GWUMUZr62WznW6_6wGB4jY69KivX3pTj6vRtb-srrAWTAL9F5qo9_eX5k3xTtjHKy5jTJpxfMID5xGF5sgqt

You are Finn the Human - Adventure Time Aligned.

You might be used to being the centre of attention, but in this particular adventure you are ‘The Backup’. You will take over the role of the first ‘Power Role’ player who is Adventure Time aligned. Until your take on this position you are a traditional vanilla townie.

You win when all the Happy Tree Friends are dead.

UljANx1qiEhbJ8TWpNrHx8wG-FXcikW1T3YgFd1QwOKWTxy8NU-QhoKJ4vCFPjPrZOayfIzYsYoDKo7LGc9NY_x6H4cgiO7f1ohcCzg1wbSqyWSWMcMzJa7he4NzfWQdgAr2oeSb

You are Earl of Lemongrab - Adventure Time Aligned.

You are a creation - in fact you were the very first creation, but like all first creations you have some ‘technical issues’. Your creator intended for you to be the Duellist, but instead you ended up as being ‘The Gladiator’.

Once per game you can choose to publicly challenge a certain player, which will cause all votes that have currently been placed to be reset. Instead, only you and the person which you have challenged will be votable for the rest of the day.

O_0nfWhRj4RcgSG491LQk9eTH_UI4g_8QK-ngwvAqb_oIQtO1rS5gnWWYgACNcFxmrDYaELxVw4W_r0MJrmRrJbzj6okeWdTdr_zKSyv6-ji60Unnu5ivcw__N_Qcc9Eh8Ab7Zhh

You are Lumpy Space Princess ‘LSP’ - Adventure Time Aligned

You are royalty - you are Princess for lumpy space sake! And like any member of a royal family, you are important! You are ‘The Town Mayor’ - meaning that you are a double voter. Where normally a person would only have one vote, you have two.

aXkH_KVFKGxvZVvbSLPQpDADY4rIHB961D6R9MuH4fc4HVbNvd5drt2T0elalG5CVEuIj0zXTMsAtZW0wmenx9K-3ya4OZaaoEjfoz-DW5iViv8OkCEHxn_2vbN-5qckBRXOOHh8

You are Tree Trunks - Adventure Time Aligned

You aren’t very good at making friends, so much so that you seem to have a much better relationship with creatures belonging to the shadow realms. You are ‘The Spiritual Leader’ once per game, you are able resurrect a dead player and return them to the game.

z41v0kYtTuTkpxSAhWVtG1ZU6Zd2GbxDL9CtMPQrGQAy-ZG3Z7z2nouDpYgSBZpkvzVeVuxctKB-frGnqp8fTiRNbP0-P12n7ckgzC9nix_9-ZaWabP20fxdWtiOUZClZtOCTRv3

You are General Tarsal - Adventure Time Aligned
You are a Queen by your own right, the Queen of the Ant Nation. When you aren’t making important decisions regarding the lives of your fellows, you like to read crime novels and other such works of fiction. You are ‘The Cop’ once per night you can investigate a player and learn that player’s alignment.

2W1miTxa_sz51er653X5yFyGcuKytOnXWpoR0Qb8i41qq37LhQ8-ddqXQ4D_fB1lcMHnGBUi_IONalK3TRs3SwzzbloPEq8R4EtCNHHTfihJpzduNAYaoUDzfnqrm4GR-oMiRY5e

You are Peppermint Butler - Adventure TIme Aligned

You are a loyal servant to Princess Bubblegum and the Candy Kingdom.You also understand that as a servant, sometimes you must put people you work for first. You are ‘The Knife Wielder’ oner per game, during the day phase you can choose to stab someone. To stab someone you must post:

STAB: Target’s Name

This action will result in the target being fatally stabbed, and they will die from their wounds and die during the night phase. The only way they can be saved is if they are visited by a player involved in the medical profession.

ZOznSC81vsQkYEDamnt_WNM7E2-W4iF9QgEMlxxaswWCb1uwsPZoDnMouVw4R_agV-Y6jG5KnsopB4cJyaZ3nOs4CTzmBBxt6N4wjzK3CaZyHgAvx4CA8eMK8nCueaUqdRQ8HXST

You are BMO - Adventure Time Aligned

You are a video games console that has been brought to life, which means people have been pushing your buttons since day dot. One thing you have always been good at is helping people. You are ‘The Doctor’ during the night. You can choose to visit one person and make them immune to being killed during the night phase. You will also cure them of any ailments or injuries they may be suffering from, if this is relevant to the patient.

i8P5aWjgV-RCe4toYEFo9UHOGuSThU56R4WrVqYXE8t01Z-weeQikOWYt8KPr2InAxu8NUVSFGPf4wgt3-dJG9v0sVoSGrqOad0iLCsiAuLOswn_Vgi6YpyTsPCuGpeMH9ZNOmK5

You are Door Lord - Adventure Time Aligned

You are a pretty interesting character, who believes that friendship is the most important thing in the world. This resulted in you stealing people’s most prized possessions in order for your victims to team up together to form a tight friendship group in order to recover their list item. This doesn’t relate much to you at this time however. You are a ‘Vanilla Townie’ with your vote and your word being your most powerful tool.

HG8Eb9rfb2LFbxzJHx8qCuI81oFD-IsPf5MyzSN7pnCtY9iAc8UlwsQpv56cVQwUX8pVBZ0Y5sndo6rx8J3zIqa395n6ZZTS8mtrLg8gNfH-33NLLoFjSaRMZWbqeXDS7YwE67fi

You are Marceline the Vampire Queen - Adventure Time Aligned

You are a Queen, but you are also a massive fan of your axe. A literally axe, but also a two-in-one guitar which you love to play tunes on. Unfortunately, rather than attend school and learn some real life skills you just spent most of the time in the palace playing epics tunes. You are a ‘Vanilla Townie’ with your vote and your word being your most powerful tool.

gZ3zdiMW3HIXAvTnj61DkDDDcjhusP0MeQS5JDOFKZ9PwJ4WzFsYg2TpjtvhTNQKmK_lxrsBvRgltLLKlvmrai-GvmK4XhlHRonnXC0fuCCxmCn5t_WYmwRBnqd95s4vsgunTMVp

You are Flame King - Adventure Time Aligned

You are the King - the Lord of the Flames. But you worked very hard to get this job and you rarely like leaving your throne. So much so, that you get your loyal subjects to carry you everywhere on it. You are a ‘Vanilla Townie’ with your vote and your word being your most powerful tool.

----------------------------

ixkWvky6CzDx7RinoreMsqSR-oNH__hWJ8TF-HzIV7US97_OUytI9XGnGXMp3B_DqBfmv-lxHPFnMNIxwTnuQv9-XjYhG3yXsP04szgNGsR9nNcnwHPcZHuUHzyT2zvDE1PUsuDK

You are Flaky - Happy Tree Friends Aligned.

You and your two other friends have one objective and one objective alone, to rid the world of the Adventure Time characters. Your reasoning is simple - because you enjoy killing. Like a lot and generally as a Happy Tree Friend you are very good at it.

You are ‘The ‘Stalker’ one per night phase you can choose to stalk someone and find out their character’s role.

As Happy Tree Friends - you get a group night kill option every odd night.

You win when the Happy Tree Friends control the majority of the votes.

Your secret identity is Princess Bubblegum - who you totally killed already.

NJ2JYZBqLocpANmNNEvutxZhigyQRJeI4XjoCbow-0SU7gf2Jg6aDIxlozIITzTMkZxATzQutslZ36q8S8wDxgCmq9sANv7JtzJFekkhiE2jcCb59n2v4hS5l7Gwrs0N90OVn3TR

W-ZTvmNu3b0BeaxTffNHYv1dYsfK0Ruo-dTDK9RA8oKIHqgwMtkjOm2siTypLDaTrpPE5dZRdkYgcgS1-wiSIQPspN_G6DnJUX0omEixz2jAMOWP1Tm1Dl2REIYzISAyL3563Z9I

You are Flippy - Happy Tree Friend Aligned

You and your two other friends have one objective and one objective alone, to rid the world of the Adventure Time characters. Your reasoning is simple - because you enjoy killing. Like a lot and generally as a Happy Tree Friend you are very good at it.

You are ‘The Hooker’ . You can visit one person each night phase and prevent them from using their powers by roleblocking them.

ROzyRxjKfHPb--diOyHAMu156xdNSKFktYzBhk-aKpMOHXH7wYCz8a2Scop0Fn_sZlqQVuaRsSIv6o0KVmpEukQ_hj2C7vprDxJKCXU0xOYn9CDgNT2OGJw2uMU9UJPIIt2EVOxp

Your secret identity is Jake the Dog - who you totally killed already.

sTR4b0CFGg9xNQSl-A54otFQraWJ5FbYv4v6Fp1ImN4j3s-SlVqsxg2e3sRVejymQMb2QXUKiR0sG3zlgEc6Oy9pZOLeGyzOTcRlQAy-ApIZ-OjtbNqLKX4zakUOXvfGpH5pJtRe

You are Lumpy - Happy Tree Friends Aligned

You are ‘The Arsonist’ each night you can prime a player and on any night of your choice you can choose to ignite all primed players, killing them all at once.

t9_qiaEg8zx86e9xp4KS6gbSealNqqwIKZ5TyJW_4I1BRrko04P6PM5GN6mR9BjkowRq4De7QYUTesdVMorLetJXrORvUCvZcavX3pfflhMF8tnKPtZmYkRTpzOwy9n0ZYBNkMW0

Your secret identity is Chocoberry - who you totally killed already.

tCxdQGKimikHQ8zHYU9_G3mEPI448e_5lBRFdOOLUXI_p2G0N2eS5Iu5EJMb4JuAmYCSIy6H2jE9I-HPVnL_YFsbU8rlRM6A66VB-NLdX_rxtgLLlX8qtF4q58romOvCGsF3XuLi

You are a Candy Heart Zombie - Heart Aligned

You were once a sweet Candy Heart, but one day you ate something bad and it turned you into a Zombie - oh blueberry! You now have an insatiable thirst and unyielding hunger to eat and drink from the living. You are ‘The Zombie King’ and once per night you can choose to bite someone. If the bite is successful, the victim will be converted into ‘a Zombie’ and join the Zombie QT.

If the target is Happy Friends Friend Aligned - the Zombie King will die. Upon the King's death, the first Zombie that was bitten will then take on the role of ‘The Zombie King’.

You win when the Zombies control the majority of the votes.

S23Tsh4-oBsUJY2uY3-GEs6ogrGQOPmwVW8hbaPalodA5pUHNg5c3t_53dguR_nuoLRGxuU0jfGhX9XRG8cVqLxQkUVHGIQ2sqfmNlQuBxPSYhKrwSFbNC1cU1SZGa5-Do2MH_BH

You are Ricardio the Heart Guy - Chaos Alignd
You have a lot of love to give - a lot of love oh baby. You are ‘The Exploding Jester’ your mission is to get lynched The game will not end, but this will count as a complete victory for you. To show the world how big your heart is though, you intend to go out with a bang. This means that the person that hammers you, will die instantly. As you liberate them from the constraints of their own empty life.

You win ONLY if you are lynched.

Last edited:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t wanna turn this post game into a bitch fest or anything but @Shield-Maiden take some friendly advice and hopefully learn from it

Most people hate cults in general. I’m not gonna tell people to never use cults though because I don’t mind seeing them on a rare occasion, but if you’re gonna do one you need to do them COMPLETELY different to how you did it here.

1. If the cult leader dies then that’s it, no more recruits. None of this passing over the leader shite. Killing the cult leader should be a huge reward for town (or even scum) which is stopping the growth of the cult. If the growth of the cult can’t be stopped then how will they EVER lose?
2. If the cult leader dies without recruiting anybody, that’s it. Cult is dead. Tweet literally played the worst he could possibly play, by targeting mafia on his first attempt and he’s been rewarded with the easiest victory of his life. NO FAIL SAFES. It wasn’t even mentioned in his PM! How the hell is town supposed to figure that out?

What you’ve got to understand here is a recruit is twice as powerful as a kill. A kill just removes a number from town, whereas a recruit removes a number from town, and adds a number to a competing faction. And that’s JUST the numbers! The person being recruited has also been able to play their town game up until the point they got recruited, which is a huge advantage in itself.

Try and think about this game and try and think of even 1 avenue in which the cult did not win this game. I’ll help you, the Avenue doesn’t exist. The fail safe and the swapping leaders and the ability to bite every night means the cult wins this game 100 times out of 100.

P.S jesters fucking suck. They’re literally the easiest victory of all time and it wastes a day phase for town to have to kill them. If you’re going to do a jester, you need to give them hoops to jump through before they die or at the very least severely limit what they can do to get themselves killed. A vengeful jester is even worse. What is the point of it? Why would they be vengeful to the faction that helped them win? Why are they killing somebody when they no longer have a stake in the game? There’s nothing town can do to not lynch a guy that fakes slipping as scum lol, losing the day phase on it is punishment enough without losing a townie as well.

I hope you don’t take this as me trying to go in on you. It’s genuine advice that I hope can help you build a better game in the future and advice I truly hope you learn from. However, I will say that whilst it’s fine for you to host again (the flavour and effort put into both of your games so far has been fantastic, and so is your hosting itself!) you will need to get it checked over by somebody more experienced.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Noooo why you ended?