Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
No redirector exists.
Roleblocker just couldn't roleblock.

View attachment 9056
How do you know this?

Let me be clear - its very possible that you're right. But the fact that you're not willing to entertain anything other than your preconceived concept of what happened is highly concerning and does not seem like town trying to solve this game at all.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
How do you know this?

Let me be clear - its very possible that you're right. But the fact that you're not willing to entertain anything other than your preconceived concept of what happened is highly concerning and does not seem like town trying to solve this game at all.

Lynch Chewy
If he flips town then we have mafia redictor.
If he flips mafia then the blocker failed to block.
Why?
Because he couldn't
Who was the only one that couldn't do night actions?
Chloe B.

Anyways,
You are interfering with the chewy lynch.
If he flips mafia you are next to go after chloe B.

20210414_025109.jpg

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
This is an actual info lynch,
Unlike that BS thing you did to odo.

"He is info lynch" lol right...

Ace

Reaction score
FWIW the answer you should be giving me re: the Evans/Flay binary is that if Evans is town, it means there's definitely a redirector and that makes it much less likely there's also a scum killblocker.

Not impossible, but very likely.

I see less reason to connect Evans flipping scum with Flay definitely being scum although I do think Flay is very likely to be scum independent of Evans.

The fact that this isn't your argument and you are unwilling to actually give one makes me think you're talking out of your arse.

My first point (the Evans/Flay town binary) essentially confirms the redirector which puts the pressure heavily on you which could be a reason you're not willing to provide it as an answer.

Reactions: Alco

Ace

Reaction score
Lynch Chewy
If he flips town then we have mafia redictor.
If he flips mafia then the blocker failed to block.
Why?
Because he couldn't
Who was the only one that couldn't do night actions?
Chloe B.

Anyways,
You are interfering with the chewy lynch.
If he flips mafia you are next to go after chloe B.

View attachment 9058
Ninja'd wrt to your first point lol. And you can get some credit for that tbf.

But why are you assuming there is a roleblocker?

Flay only claimed killblocker which I think there's a good chance is bollocks but your insistence on there being a scum roleblocker is strange to me.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
FWIW the answer you should be giving me re: the Evans/Flay binary is that if Evans is town, it means there's definitely a redirector and that makes it much less likely there's also a scum killblocker.

Not impossible, but very likely.

I see less reason to connect Evans flipping scum with Flay definitely being scum although I do think Flay is very likely to be scum independent of Evans.

The fact that this isn't your argument and you are unwilling to actually give one makes me think you're talking out of your arse.

My first point (the Evans/Flay town binary) essentially confirms the redirector which puts the pressure heavily on you which could be a reason you're not willing to provide it as an answer.

Nah,
You are either not town or bad/confused.

MINILLA 1967 154.JPG

Ace

Reaction score
Ninja'd wrt to your first point lol. And you can get some credit for that tbf.

But why are you assuming there is a roleblocker?

Flay only claimed killblocker which I think there's a good chance is bollocks but your insistence on there being a scum roleblocker is strange to me.
To expand, there are plenty other reasons that there could have been no kill on that night - BP, commuter, hider, the medical practitioner (I admit this one is least likely given they would have almost certainly been on Poyser)

Ace

Reaction score
Vote Evans

I'm thinking through the permutations and I don't think being wrong here automatically loses the game.

I don't trust Flay for shit and it does appear that if one of Evans and Flay are scum, the other is too.

I have a horrible feeling about doing what T-Pein wants because he's a fool but I do think this is the best option.

Ace

Reaction score
...aaaaaaaand he's back on ignore.

Peepz to let me know if there is stuff I actually need to read from this guy.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Evans

I'm thinking through the permutations and I don't think being wrong here automatically loses the game.

I don't trust Flay for shit and it does appear that if one of Evans and Flay are scum, the other is too.

I have a horrible feeling about doing what T-Pein wants because he's a fool but I do think this is the best option.

My plan worked most excellently. I feigned reading Evans as light blue to throw off the scent, and checked him out. My motivation is because he looked atrocious from the exchange with Poyser like a scum Evans would do, and took a punt.

Ace

Reaction score
My plan worked most excellently. I feigned reading Evans as light blue to throw off the scent, and checked him out. My motivation is because he looked atrocious from the exchange with Poyser like a scum Evans would do, and took a punt.
Yeah I'm happy you copped Evans as he would probably have been my choice too, he's the sort of guy who is going to be tricky to read come end-game.

I think I'm just paranoid with this T-Pein Blueberry given I had already thought his posting regarding driver roles had been weird but realistically Evans and Flay both being scum makes perfect sense and this is where I stand r/n in my reads.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say T-Pein isn't the last scum because I just don't see why at this point in the game he would connect his two scummates as scum (I'm still working under assumption tehre are three scum since we had a cultist and another 3P).

I think we're looking in POE for last scum but I will look more into that down the line.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
He thinks there is 3 mafia, 1 jester, 1 arsonist, and Cult.
Just 9 town.

20210403_113505.jpg