Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah,
He was going to get lynched no matter what.
Trying to say this is not the case is false.
He literally offed himself.
He gave up.
He had no support but me.
Weird.
his only supporter turned on him :hoganjam

are you jennetty or michaels?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
T-Pein is clearly the HBK

Ace

Reaction score
BTW night ends after midnight my time so good chance I won't be around.

If I"m still alive don't do anything crazy plssssss

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ace and poyser lynched oda
Who will they try and lynch next?
Probably me,
Ace with his lame "he assumed mafia might have a busser therefore of they do he is mafia"

20210414_025124.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I also like Chris so far
Just that small mindmeld where he had the same question as I did about why Ace would have an opinion about Poyser.
I agree, he only has 4 posts and it's by no means a definitive town read, I just remember in the past that Chris as town tends to ask good questions that I just look at and think alright, Chris is town for this, and that one question was sort of in that vein. I suppose time will tell if that holds up or not.
Well since Juice is on record saying that she views DVs as exclusively a town role

unvote
I suppose your point is Tchalla looks bad regardless of Lethals alignment? If so, not only do I agree, I also think shading someone whose vote you fundamentally agree with is nuanced and if you're scum seems counterproductive, so I feel fairly good about Alco here.

vote T'Challa

So ignoring dead people (Odo/Lethal), these are Tweet's town reads/leans from before his death. I didn't see any other comments about me after that last one where he says I only had 4 posts at the time, but he also didn't have any other posts about N0M or Alco other than the two posted which aren't strong reads by any means either. He thinks I'm town bc of a mindmeld with 4 posts, feels "fairly good" about Alco and role confirms N0M essentially. Honestly don't really think this helps anything but I wanted to look back myself so felt I should share with the class as well.

But the only conclusion I can really draw is spider-man memeing with Alco :slip: I'm try and ISO his posts soon bc I don't really remember a lot other than him painting me as Tweet's top town read in a post he tagged me in that I'd responded to a bit back. Which I thought was disingenuous at the time and trying to push suspicion off himself bc Odo was Tweet's top town read as far as I can tell. But reading through Tweet's post, I was probs second outside of Odo even if his comments on me were early on and others came late...he just didn't give us a lot to work with lol

Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
So ignoring dead people (Odo/Lethal), these are Tweet's town reads/leans from before his death. I didn't see any other comments about me after that last one where he says I only had 4 posts at the time, but he also didn't have any other posts about N0M or Alco other than the two posted which aren't strong reads by any means either. He thinks I'm town bc of a mindmeld with 4 posts, feels "fairly good" about Alco and role confirms N0M essentially. Honestly don't really think this helps anything but I wanted to look back myself so felt I should share with the class as well.

But the only conclusion I can really draw is spider-man memeing with Alco :slip: I'm try and ISO his posts soon bc I don't really remember a lot other than him painting me as Tweet's top town read in a post he tagged me in that I'd responded to a bit back. Which I thought was disingenuous at the time and trying to push suspicion off himself bc Odo was Tweet's top town read as far as I can tell. But reading through Tweet's post, I was probs second outside of Odo even if his comments on me were early on and others came late...he just didn't give us a lot to work with lol
See i think you look genuine here. I really do.

It's just that you are so very capable of doing this. I think we are kinda alike in that sense. We're spider-manning again :slip:

Alco

Reaction score
Welp, this game fell kinda flat :francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve been happy for the break tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just looked at the who replied list and somewhere around 50% of the posts in this game are us arguing and we were both town :bosque amazing

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
IT IS NIGHT THREE - THERE IS 2 HOURS REMAINING ENDING AT 23:45 GMT+1.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY ELEVEN PLAYERS ALIVE.