Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cause ... you can only win a game once?
No he can't lol, he could get an indy win and a town win. Why wouldn't he be able to do that? His indy game is over. Just like if the SK dies and then reps back in and wins, he gets a loss and a win

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ace getting ANGRY :WOW

Ace

Reaction score
Poyser as scum will tunnel one guy relentlessly and shade his teammates but not commit to them. He also shys away from conflict.

Odo is a gut feel because he doesn't make himself so confrontational as scum - he's happy to stoke the fire and watch, not light the cunt with gasoline.
If this is your read of Poyser's scum game, do you not think he has tunneled Odo this game?
The shies away from conflict thing becomes a bit of a non-sequitor when Odo sort of forces it by his playstyle

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No he can't lol, he could get an indy win and a town win. Why wouldn't he be able to do that? His indy game is over. Just like if the SK dies and then reps back in and wins, he gets a loss and a win

Yeah, and if he loses twice, he doesn’t take two losses :kobe

Ace

Reaction score
Figure it out for yourself :kobe
I really hope you're scum because not being willing to give reads when you're on the block at this stage is just WOAT as town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I would mark him down for 2 losses, why wouldn't i?

Because doing that discourages reps. The purpose of having the rule where you don’t take 2 losses is to potentially help hosts with inactive players

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If this is your read of Poyser's scum game, do you not think he has tunneled Odo this game?
The shies away from conflict thing becomes a bit of a non-sequitor when Odo sort of forces it by his playstyle
I dont think I've tunnelled Odo all game tbh, I actually originally tried to clear him for his play around lethal in the first instance but then he just kept coming at me and coming at me acting like he knows im scum yet failing to give any reasons for why im scum (he still hasn't btw) and then killing me despite my claim and before giving me a chance to prove it which there's no motivation for. So whilst you could argue a lot of my energy/posts have been pre-occupied with odo thats been more out of necessity. I was being accused of tunnelling alco before that, and evans thinks I've been tunnelling him. So if there's 3 people that all feel they've been tunnelled by me then its probably a good indication of me not actually tunnelling anybody

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

He initially went after Alco and then Evans, then fronted up to Odo when he was copping heat. It's been a 50/50 tunnel of each other entirely hinged on each other.

I don't understand the second sentence - you're saying he's been obligated to engage in conflict thus rendering the shyness as moot?

I would mark him down for 2 losses, why wouldn't i?

Yeah it'd be two losses, like if you rep back in as dead town and still lose.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated because Odo would be one of the first to criticise someone else for no giving reads.

You’re free to criticise, just like I’m free to disregard

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because doing that discourages reps. The purpose of having the rule where you don’t take 2 losses is to potentially help hosts with inactive players
Why would it discourage a rep? If you've already recorded a loss then why would you be discouraged from trying to get a win too lol? I just see it as the same as repping in having not played. His game as an indy is over, the result is recorded already

Alco

Reaction score
@Ace if the goal of lynching Odo here is getting a wealth of info and progressing solving the game, wouldn't lynching Poyser garner an even bigger effect?

It could clear Rugrat/Lethal and it would probably also indicate Odo's alignment.

I guess lynching Odo could also give definitive info about two people however, those being Poyser and Flay :hmm:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would it discourage a rep? If you've already recorded a loss then why would you be discouraged from trying to get a win too lol? I just see it as the same as repping in having not played. His game as an indy is over, the result is recorded already

Ok m8

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He initially went after Alco and then Evans, then fronted up to Odo when he was copping heat. It's been a 50/50 tunnel of each other entirely hinged on each other.

I don't understand the second sentence - you're saying he's been obligated to engage in conflict thus rendering the shyness as moot?

Yeah it'd be two losses, like if you rep back in as dead town and still lose.
Nah it wouldn't be two losses if you repped back in as dead town and still lose, that's just one loss because you've been a part of the same team. If your indy game concludes then you rep back in its kinda just the same as playing 2 games

Reactions: Lethal