Adrenaline 3/23/12 Drew Alexander vs. Syn vs. Eric Snow in a #1 Contender's Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk. Only one rp per person with the deadline being March 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Good Luck!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
And here I am... surrounded by many people who are cut, bleeding from the forehead. I look towards the park whilst smoke is pouring from all over, I see many kids in the distance. In fact, there's probably around two hundred people near this fountain. The fountain is shattered into millions of pieces, the water isn't flowing in fact it's all over us after the bomb was set off. I think to myself, what's the purpose of life? I've lost a best friend, I've found out that my parents were killed by my best friend's parents... Now this bomb. What the fuck?!

Male: What the...? What happened?

Drew Alexander: Some fucking bomb...

I get up, I really just want to get the fuck out of here. I go to leave, I see ambulance and police arriving... I instantly get to my feet, I just begin running away from the scene. Down the road is ACW Headquarters, so I'm heading there...

I get to the front door, it's locked... I start banging on the door. Nobody's answering.

Drew Alexander: What the FUCK?! Can't anything go right for once?!

I walk around the back, maybe the back door is open... The door too is locked... However I see a car parked nearby... I walk up to the car...

Drew Alexander: Wake up!

The security guard looks asleep, I bang on the window... He doesn't wake up. I smash the back window and the security guard wakes up.

Security Guard: What the fuck? Smash my car? Who the hell do you think you are?

Drew Alexander: Drew Alexander, can't believe you're security for us and you don't even know our names... What the hell are you doing sleeping on the job?

Security Guard: Sleeping? Crap, someone must have spiked my water. Last thing I remember was sitting here talking on the phone...

Drew Alexander: Don't believe you for a second there buddy, where's your phone?

He passes me his phone... the call is still going...

Drew Alexander: How long you been waiting for this guy to answer you back? Five minutes? What's your name? Desmond... Where you from? Just around the corner I see, why don't you come meet up with this fella? Alright, see you soon.

Security Guard: Why did you get Desmond to come visit? You don't even know what we were talking about!

Drew Alexander: Like I care... Five minutes dozing off... You didn't hear that freaking bomb?

Security Guard: What bomb?

Drew Alexander: Once Desmond gets here... I'm taking you down to Central Fountain.

FIVE MINUTES LATER.... DESMOND ARRIVES.

Drew Alexander: Follow me...

Desmond and the security guard follow me to the fountain. It's completely empty... Nobody's there... But the fountain is shattered...

Drew Alexander: Where the hell is everyone? Why is it so silent here?

Security Guard: Quit wasting my time, some punk ass kid probably destroyed that fountain...

Drew Alexander: I was here ten minutes ago... People were lying on the ground covered in blood!

Desmond: I don't see any blood on the ashphalt... Just a broken fountain...

Drew Alexander: I'm telling you man!

Desmond: This guy's tripping Steve... Seriously.

Steve: I'm agreeing, man... must be the steroids you guys take in that gym.

Drew Alexander: I'm not on the roids, why is the headquarters closed anyways?

Steve: I guess you didn't get the text message... ACW has moved.

Drew Alexander: Where to? Take me there immediately...

Steve says we'll get his car and head to the new ACW Headquarters, once we arrive... Police and Ambulance and everyone seems to be there...

Drew Alexander: What's going on?

Policeman 1: Sorry you cannot enter... You are not part of ACW.

Drew Alexander: Like fuck I ain't, I'm Drew Alexander now let me through!

Policeman 1: Apologies... Go through.

I walk through... I see the boss on the floor in blood, he's ok but bruised...

Drew Alexander: The hell happen to the boss?

Policeman 1: That bomb that went off at Central Fountain, he was affected...
Drew Alexander: As was I, can't you see the fucking bruises and stratches on my face?

Policeman 1: I saw you running away... I need to ask you a few questions.

Drew Alexander: FUCK the Questions. I'm sick and tired of shit happening, I've lost so much in little time... I just wanna concentrate on winning that number one contendership this week and winning that damn ACW Championship. That's the only thing that seems to matter for me right now, nothing else does. As for that fucking asshole setting off the bomb, I bet it was my brother. Liam's being doing stupid shit lately...

Policeman 2: Liam Alexander? I busted his ass last night for illicit drugs...

Drew Alexander: Well that explains it... Go question him, now get out of my sight. I'm hitting the weights.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
The scene opens up in a hotel room, the only thing illuminating it being the TV set that was currently on. The camera panned out and showed an individual sitting on the bed in a cross legged position, his face obscured by the darkness of the room. The only thing visible about him was his sinister, shock-bright green eyes not blinking even once as he stared blankly at the screen. It Syn, who was watching an encore of Alternative Championship Wrestling’s first pay-per-view, Breaking Ground, which was showing the ending to the World Heavyweight Championship match. Syn’s eyes narrowed in displeasure as he re-watched the ending of the match for a second time.

The Figure Four may have been broken up but Eric Snow is suffering from the effects of it. It took everything Syn had to hit Falling into Chaos as he barely has enough energy left to move. Finally, he builds enough strength to crawl over and place on arm over the chest of Christopher Flair!

One...

Two...

Right as the referee comes down for three, John McHenry comes in from the crowd and breaks the pin!

Martin Mays: Where the hell did John McHenry come from?

McHenry picks up Syn and connects with Bankrupt in the middle of the ring! McHenry places Flair's arm over Syn and the referee makes the count...

One...

Two...

Martin Mays: No! Not this way!

Three!!!

The referee calls for the bell to be rung, and McHenry assists Christopher Flair to his feet.

Ashley Sparxxx: Here is your winner and the first ever ACW World Heavyweight Champion, Christopher Flair!

Syn turned the television off and sat in silence for a few moments, stewing in anger as he replayed the image in his mind again and again, his anger blazing more by the second. Slowly, he started to chuckle darkly, his eyes gleaming with evil intent.

Syn: (Muttering) Well played Flair, well played. I just hope the repercussions I have in mind for you and the little fool who aided you are worth your victory.

He rolled off of his bed and landed on his feet, before he picked up his hoodie off of a nearby chair, put it on, and walked out of the room and into the hallway. He calmly walked out into the main lobby and out the door, and into the busy street.

???: Um, Syn?

Syn stopped at the sound of the voice, before he slowly turned around and looked at the person who had called out to him. It was Lisa Courier, who was looking very anxious at the moment. Syn didn’t know what the cause of her anxiousness was (More than likely the fact she had come to find him for whatever reason), nor did he particularly care at the moment. He raised an eyebrow in questioning as he waited for her to continue. She noticed this, and promptly began speaking.

Lisa: I was sent by Phoenix to find you. She tried to contact you to do an interview for ACW.com (Lisa gave him a curious look), but no one had been able to find a trace of you anywhere. Where were you, if you don’t mind me asking.

Syn resisted the urge to sneer at the beautiful interviewer’s attempt to gain an answer from him, and gave her a smirk.

Syn: When I have no desire to be found, my dear, there isn’t a soul that would be able to find me; Now about this interview.

Lisa frowned at Syn’s dodging of her question, but pushed it aside as she went to explain.

Lisa: Phoenix wants me to interview you for an article on ACW.com. Since several other wrestlers have already voiced their opinions and reactions on Breaking Ground (Syn scowled lightly at the mention of the pay-per-view, but Lisa didn’t seem to notice it) she wanted to hear your thoughts as well, seeing as how you were involved in a pivotal moment in the event-

Syn cut her off.

Syn: (Deadpanned) You mean she wants to know exactly what it is I intend to do in retaliation for me being cost the World Title match, and to make sure that I have no intentions of harming any other members of the roster.

Lisa looked a bit embarrassed at Syn’s comments and tried to come up with a response to them, but Syn had already strode past her and was now walking in the direction of the building where the next episode of Adrenaline would be taking place. She quickly followed after him in an attempt to catch up as the screen faded out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opened back up with Syn sitting in a chair in the middle of the ring, his hoodie keeping most of his face from view as he stared at Lisa, who was sitting across from him. He waited patiently for her to finish preparing, before she finally looked ready to go through with the interview.

Lisa: Syn, first of all, I thank you for sparing your time in order to conduct this interview.

Syn gave her a look of slight amusement, before responding.

Syn: The pleasure is all mine, misss Courier (Lisa shivered slightly at Syn’s tone) and I must say, I’m a bit of a fan of your work before you became an interviewer (Lisa gave Syn a startled look at that) particularly, your story on the home life of a professional wrestler. It was very (Syn clicked his teeth with his tongue, before smiling darkly) moving.

Lisa looked caught off guard at that bit of information, but continued with the interview.

Lisa: T-thank you. Now, moving on, at Breaking Ground, it seemed as though you had the match won after hitting Falling into Chaos on Christopher Flair, when all of a sudden John McHenry made his presence felt, attacking you and costing you the World Heavyweight Championship. While it is well known that you…don’t particularly care about being a World Champion or not, the fact that you lost in the manner that you did has to be frustrating. What is going through your mind right now?

Syn gave a small, cold smile as Lisa finished with her question, before answering.

Syn: What’s going through my mind is a very simple fact: Whether it is by his own merit or with the aid of his accomplice, Christopher Flair pinned me at Breaking Ground. An accomplishment that only two other people in this industry to date can claim they have done. For that, I commend him. (Syn’s smile disappears, a look of barely contained fury on his face) That being said, he has committed career suicide in the form of execution by acting as if this victory was of his own hand. He may have pinned me, but he cannot say he alone defeated me, and he himself knows it. Every second that he has with that title I take as an insult of the highest caliber to my being, and I will put an end to it, whether the world title has any influence on this or not is of no concern to me.

Lisa nodded, not seeing anything else she could add to Syn’s statement, before she continued on to the next question.

Lisa: my next question is on what you plan to do to about this…insult, as you put it.

Syn: “My Plan” is to remind Flair of why it is that I am as feared as I am. Until he and I are in this very ring, I simply plan to dismantle and terminate every ACW Wrestler who stands in my path. (Syn sits back slightly, a sick smile on his face) I feel as though I’ve lost my touch when it comes to these sorts of things as it is, and Flair has given me a perfect motive in order to see if I stand now as I did 10 months ago when my name became synonymous with the end of a career.

Lisa was growing steadily uncomfortable with the direction this interview was going, so she decided to go with the final question.

Lisa: Syn, on the upcoming addition of Adrenaline, you will face Alexander Drew and Eric Snow in a triple threat match, where the winner will become the number one contender for Christopher Flair’s ACE World Heavyweight Championship. Your thoughts?

Syn didn’t answer right away; instead he just sat there, giving one of the most bone chilling smiles he has ever given. He finally looks over at Lisa, before he started laughing. Syn’s laughter became more manic, more psychotic by the second as Lisa wisely decided to end the interview right there. The camera fades to black as Syn continues to laugh maniacally in the middle of the ring.