Adrenaline 3/23/12 Cory Allen and John McHenry vs. Mercy and Indiana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk. Only one rp per person with the deadline being March 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Good Luck!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John McHenry: No that wasn’t what was supposed to happen. Why would I lie? Bruce, Bruce, I told you the finish that was told to me it didn’t happen. Like I told you last week me and Allen. Bankrupt I go for the pin and I win that was supposed to happen that’s what should have happened. No, I don’t think I’m going to follow their plan anymore.

John looks down out at the crowd as the blown up version of him hangs up his cellphone. John takes a minute gathering his thoughts.

John McHenry: Now you guys shouldn’t know that information, that’s deemed “classifiedâ€.

John makes the air quotes smiling at the crowd.

John McHenry: That’s right that’s sensitive you guys aren’t supposed to know that I know or Allen knows or that anyone of the other guys in the back know whats going to happen. But you do don’t you.

The crowd erupts in cheers.

John McHenry: Don’t do that I’m the bad guy I’m the guy that comes out here and calls you assholes morons etcetra etcetra etcetra.

The crowd erupts yet again. Eating up McHenry’s words.

John McHenry: Your all morons.

The crowd divides not sure if something awesome is to follow of if McHenry is just being a dick.

John McHenry: No. Think about it. I make seven hundred fifteen thousand dollars that’s six figures. And when you boil it down that’s because I come out here and dance. That money comes because people McDonalds, Pepsi and Swiffer are betting that me or the boys in the back can convince you to buy their shit. And you will. You know what’s priceless I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. Thanks Sean know you won’t be using that anytime soon.

John starts to pace around in the ring.

John McHenry: Now this week I’m set to face some jabroni, that means loser, from the back. I’m sure I’m set to lose yet again. That way I can make an Impact.

John turns towards the screen once again.

Right as the referee comes down for three, John McHenry comes in from the crowd and breaks the pin!

Martin Mays: Where the hell did John McHenry come from?

McHenry picks up Syn and connects with Bankrupt in the middle of the ring! McHenry places Flair's arm over Syn and the referee makes the count...

One...

Two...

Martin Mays: No! Not this way!

John McHenry: Not like this, not like this.

McHenry laughs as footage continues to roll

Three!!!

The referee calls for the bell to be rung, and McHenry assists Christopher Flair to his feet.

Ashley Sparxxx: Here is your winner and the first ever ACW World Heavyweight Champion, Christopher Flair!

The referee hands Flair the ACW World Title and raises Flair's hand. McHenry runs off the referee. John McHenry celebrates with Christopher Flair in the ring.

Martin Mays: An excellent match shouldn't have ended this way, dammit!

Kareem Ali: Christopher Flair will do whatever it takes to win. He is going to make for a damn good World Champion!

Flair's music hits and he shakes McHenry's hand, before walking out with the Championship draped over his shoulder. ACW staff come out to ringside to assist the other three men to the back. John McHenry stays in the ring as his match is up next and is the main event.

John turns back towards the crowd.

John McHenry: What do you guys think? I made that happen. Chritopher Flair and I made that happen. That’s an impact. Then I went onto the main event shame. What! What! You say the championship wasn’t the main event. Why wouldn’t the championship be the Main Event? Because I’m more important. I can come out here I can tell you whatever I want share those sensitive let you know the “finish†that was supposed to happen. Why? Because I’m the fucking show, sorry Rob it actually applies this time. John aren’t you worried about a law suit? No I’m not because when I talk about my money. My penthouse, sorry don’t actually live in a housing development could you imagine.

John drops the mic and climbs down out of the ring. His music hits as he walks up the ramp at the top he yells for a microphone.

John McHenry: That’s right play the music as I leave that way they think that this was a work that you planned it. Let me tell all of you something I can’t vouch for anyone else in the back but my matches they just got real. Oh and by the way I’m facing… Who am I facing. Here hold this kid.

John hands the microphone to some kid in the audience as he head to the back. John screams something inaudible at the sound technician as the cameraman follows him to the back. He grabs a sheet of paper beside Phoenix’s office and heads back out to the ramp. John starts smiling as he reads the sheet grabbing the microphone from the kid.

John McHenry: Oh you’ll love this. This is good. I’m facing Mercy and Indiana in a tag match. My tag team partner. Wow your gonna pop for this assclown. My partner is Corey Allen.

McHenry tosses the clipboard and microphone in the air as he walks to the back the crowd roaring.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
31626fp.jpg

It's been a few days since Breaking Ground where Mercy & Indiana made it known that they are the only real tag team in ACW when an "accident" occurred and The Southern Boys were taken out. So now here we are with another edition of Adrenaline right around the corner. And what do you know? Mercy & Indiana are up to their usual no good. This time they are outside some abandon building in some run down city. They look like as if they would attack innocent bystanders and laugh while doing so but of course just a little roughing up they certainly wouldn't go overboard unless they thought you were a legit threat. Mercy & Indiana playfully shadow box with each other before looking like a couple buffoons with arrogant smiles, obnoxious sunglasses and magical hair that somehow stays in place for Mercy while Indiana's majestically blows in the wind. Now with trying to look as cool as can be they open the proceedings with a little chit chat.

Stephen Mercy: Hey Indiana... INDIANA! We showed them right? Yeah, we showed them. We showed the entire ACW fan base, the entire ACW management and the entire locker room who these real stars here are.

Tracy Indiana: Well we must be the real stars because we "scared" off two hillbillies who looked like that they would get into fights with their own livestock just for their own amusement... Drunk scumbags.

Stephen Mercy: Cool it, Indiana... Now that we got them are out of the way... We can celebrate, OOOOHHHHHHH. You know why? WHY? We are the only true blue tag team in ACW. So you know what that means?

Tracy Indiana: I have an idea but I'll let you explain friend.

Stephen Mercy: Thank you friend... What it means for ACW? It means we are off to main event on this coming Adrenaline. Hell man, we are facing the two men who main evented Breaking Ground. This is what I was talking about when we first signed, Indiana. Right?

Tracy Indiana: You, you sure did. Now the competition level for us been risen to an understandable level. Hopefully unlike those slurring hicks we can show everyone how real men fight. We were born and raised on this. John McHenry and Cory Allen were you?

Mercy chuckles at his comrades words and nods on in agreement while rubbing his hands together to show that they mean business. Serious business. Mercy lets his laughter turn into a stare for the worldwide audience before talking their opponents.

Stephen Mercy: Yeah, McHenry? Yeah, Allen? Were you born for this? You certainly weren't born to be a tag team... How do you two even expect to coexistent? I don't even think that is a good question because the answer is simple. You won't be able to. This isn't our first tango... It may be our first main event but at least we are focused on the both of you... While you two are probably worried who is going to betray who first here...

Tracy Indiana: You said it right there, Mercy. Everything is pointing in our favor... The fact that we grew up together, went to school together and even trained together puts us in whole 'nother league when compared to our fellow opponents. Same thing can be said for The Southern Boys have those same traits just half the IQ.

Stephen Mercy: Indiana... Indiana, hey... Lay off will ya? We need to concentrate on McHenry and Allen...

Tracy Indiana: You're right, you are always right man. I think we should show them that WHO WE ARE.

Stephen Mercy: You just read my mind, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

Both guys scream along together while dancing for a bit. After almost making fools out of themselves Indiana walks off camera but appears a second later with sledge hammer in hand. He tosses it to his grand stage of partner. Mercy grips it hard and slams it down busting brick after brick. I don't know what they are proving other than maybe they could be construction workers. Mercy drops the hammer and looks to be in a bit of rage before speaking once more.

Stephen Mercy: I don't what time frame I'm in... At Breaking Ground we had a hotel room and a TV I couldn't image in a million years. I was wondering where the rabbit ears were... After calling the lobby someone came upstairs to help me work it...

Tracy Indiana: I couldn't believe my eyes... I couldn't believe it...

Stephen Mercy: After waiting 30 minutes I found out that... I found out that... The Ed Sullivan Show had been cancelled...

Tracy Indiana: I couldn't believe the returning call you had with lobby... I couldn't believe it...

Stephen Mercy: So McHenry... So Allen... Get ready for the beatings of your life, I'm going to take this out on YOU!

Mercy & even Indiana look rather pissed at this moment well Indiana a little less but he wants the great musical acts to return to the great stage of The Ed Sullivan Show as well. Who doesn't? The scene fades to black gearing up for a hell of a main event for Adrenaline.

Last edited: