Adrenaline 16 Match Card - First Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Not formatted or anything, just some match ideas.

- Anthony White v Andrew Styles v Malcolm O’Neal

- Adam Stryker v Tyler Angel

- Jacqui M v Abram Vance (Jacqui can say that she’s tired of curtain-jerking and being held back, and wants a shot at Vance. This A. makes the Staff be involved in less matches, B. hugely sets up the Alliance angle, C. boosts up Jacqui, because I genuinely AM tired of being a curtain-jerker).

- Avalanche v Toyota Chelios (sigh…the only two we have left for hardcore).

ALTERNATIVELY

- Jacqui M v Chelios or Avalanche (tossing Jacqui into the Hardcore pot perhaps?)

THIS NEXT MATCH HUGELY DEPENDS ON WHETHER BDC IS WILLING TO BRING IN JAXXON RIPPER STRAIGHT AWAY.

- IF YES: RipperCussions v Jaxxon Ripper & Wisecrack (or one of the twins)
OR
Jack Ripper (w/Darren Pesinger) v Jaxxon Ripper (w/Wisecrack)

- IF NO: Jack Ripper (w/Darren Pesinger) v one of the LWO twins (w/Wisecrack)
OR
Donnie Trix (w/Joey Maverick) v one of the LWO (w/Wisecrack)
OR
Triple threat (with all three of the pairings above)

- Main event: some combination of Syn, Bronko, Snow and Trix in an ‘uneasy partners’ tag match.

Thoughts?

The_King

Reaction score
I'm going to let you run with whatever you think is best for this card because I really just don't have anything in mind unfortunately. However, Phoenix needs to be added to the card somewhere (maybe against Jacqui in a starter to her path against Bronko since the two have been connected and Jacqui was PWA).
For the main event, I'd probably go Snow/McHenry v. Bronko/Syn to set up that angle.
Feel free to stick Vance wherever and just drop O'Neal from the card since it seems like TWA has disappeared again already.
Whatever you end up with, just post when you get a chance!

Pete

Reaction score
*Quakes in boots*

Apparently Slim considers me "beneath him", that's what started this whole thing with BDC: because Slim didn't want a feud with Multiplex. I'll speak to him though.

Are you still bringing Rayce in?

Oh, also, David (Corey) and Derrick have an angle planned for further down the road.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Sorry for the horrible RP just can't seem to disconnect Avalanche and John McHenry. Trying to make them their own people but trying to keep Avalanche more serious then prior.