adobe photoshop three

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

i am having problems with Photoshop 3. every time i have done brushes and all and i want to insert an image i dont know what to do. i click open and up comes it in a new windown. also i cant insert a background, all i can do is brush it. i downloaded it off megaupload so its the correcty file. help, C4's is on photoshop two and ws doesnt have one i dont think. help,

Wrestling Station

what do you mean that i dont have one? lol.

all you have to do is, make a new document, choose the desired size.

Then go to the image you want (Ctrl A) to select the whole document. then click on (Ctrl C) to copy the selected region. Then go to the new document you created, and click (Ctrl V) to paste it.
Before you paste the document, make a bkg for the new document you created.
thats all i guess.

John

i meant you dont have a tutorial. lol, i didnt mean you dont have adobe photoshop 3. rofl. i just meant you didnt have a tutorial thank you for your help ws. rep++++

Richard Flair

Reaction score
I got CS3 the other day, and find it easy to work with so far. You should read one of C4's tutorials, they helped me.

the dark knight

^^if you think that helped, try reading alhajri's tuts.

Richard Flair

Reaction score
Thanks, I read over his first tut, and I made my sig from it.

John

^^ thats good, thanks for all the help. maybe in about a month i'll be as good as you.

Richard Flair

Reaction score
Just read Alharji's tutorial. I only got CS3 around two days ago, and I'm only a 13 year old, so tutorial's are the only way I learnt.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
just take the image and drag it to the orignal graphic but when u do that just rember to get rid of everything you don't want and size it correctly.

C4

Photoshop 3? It's CS3 lol.

By the way, it's nice to see that you're making GFX Small Show, quit that stupid BTB thing which nobody reads and do something more creative like GFX. You can always look up the 4 or 5 signature tutorials over here, Al Hajri/ Untouchable/ C4 :( and Butters or someone and as always you can ask for help! Then step-by-step you will improve and become a good GFX'r.

John

Photoshop 3? It's CS3 lol.

By the way, it's nice to see that you're making GFX Small Show, quit that stupid BTB thing which nobody reads and do something more creative like GFX. You can always look up the 4 or 5 signature tutorials over here, Al Hajri/ Untouchable/ C4 :( and Butters or someone and as always you can ask for help! Then step-by-step you will improve and become a good GFX'r.

thank you sir. i understand that with rose's thread i am doing my best. i plan to do a better btb on my own which i can at least understand and not get confused. thanks for yourself. i will improve in btb and hope to make gfx's, rep for c4+++