Administrator's!! I summon you *clap, clap*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should the former plagiarizer Diesel obtain VIP status in a few week's?

• Yes, the past is done, and it was wrong but he has improved, and is a good poster.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, what he did was wrong.. He should keep the tag for at least half a year, and shouldn't be able t

• Eh let the super moderator's, and administrator's decide.. What do my two cent's count for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis

I was hoping that VIP was a place to avoid n00berts. I'm a bit disappointed, tbh.

This Guy

the more you keep talking about and asking when your tag is coming down the longer its going to stay up.

Making public pleas to join VIP won't help your cause either. Bottom line dude, creating threads like this is a sure fire way to decrease your chances of getting what you want.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No.. This wasn't made for that.. I just figured that it would be easier than pming all of you guy's.. The VIP thing.. All I asked was weathe, or not it would be effected due to my tag.. Sorry if tooken the wrong way... Chuck I will shut up :D.. So who did place the tag on me? MonkeyStyle? Wrestling Station..

I guess we had a deal that you dont talk about it tell we decide when that tag to be removed, right?

We had a deal? Also, don't I only apply for VIP once? I remember reading it somewhere.. Maybe just a member assuming but I don't know.. I only applied once, and then the whole ban thing happened..

Wrestling Station

^who created the tag you mean? umm :shifty: errr not me.

Anyway, about the VIP thingy, why would you ask the members? Who is the group leader? you could have requested and see what will happen. Or atleast ask this question politely to the staff (preferably an admin). So that you will know if you are allowed to request for VIP or not yet.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think my favourite word in the english language (aside from fuck) is no.

LadyHotrod

I think everyone deserves a chance. The past is the past and people learn from their mistakes.

If a person screws up again, then deal with it seriously. Otherwise, I think he's done a good job since returning and the past shouldn't be held against him unless he does it again.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This isn't exactly his second chance though.

LadyHotrod

Shit, I didn't know him before so I was thinking this was his second chance.

Well, in that case, he must be destroyed.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I give chances, but in doing so I expect the person I grant the chance to to assume the responsibilities of their action. You plagiarize, you suffer.

This Guy

I created the group. Though I don't think it was my idea, I just excuted it. Only admins can administer the group tag to you...and since I was off for a couple days when you got unbanned and moved into that group I know it wasn't me. lol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh um ok sorry if this is bumping old threads I never got back to everyone.. This is technically my third.. But I got banned the first time for them thinking I was TSS.. Yeah I know.. Then, I revealed I plaigarized which was my second chance.. And now I guess I'm on my third try.. So yeah... I guess I will find out the verdict.. NOW! Close please :grin:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How so? You were HulkStar, Kid O Mac, Jericode and Diesel.