Administrator's!! I summon you *clap, clap*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should the former plagiarizer Diesel obtain VIP status in a few week's?

• Yes, the past is done, and it was wrong but he has improved, and is a good poster.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, what he did was wrong.. He should keep the tag for at least half a year, and shouldn't be able t

• Eh let the super moderator's, and administrator's decide.. What do my two cent's count for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok so yeah we had the whole drama a few week's ago, and all.. Well I know I still need to prove myself, and what not but will I be discriminated against for my past when applying for VIP status? Also, I am intrested in being a collumnist, MS will it be harder for me to do so due to my tag? Speaking of my tag, when will I be able to have it removed? A month? Two months?

Well yeah anyway's feeback please...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lmao at your face.. Because it's white :laugh:
*Snare tap, then cymbal crash*

Famou$ 187

That was weaker than your plead to get VIP & this thread.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lmao, I asked a question I didn't plead.. Can we stop argueing like imature kid's, and be friend each other? I wanna have a pay pal deal with you.. I send over $20 dollar's, and you hook me up with two bucket's of real Kentucky Fried Chicken!

Famou$ 187

Your pretty much giving free $20 dollars cause I dont know how your gonna get that chicken from me.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You give me a tracking number, and I send the $20 buck's once I know it's on its way to Miami..

Wrestling Station

I guess we had a deal that you dont talk about it tell we decide when that tag to be removed, right?

Also about the VIP status, why are you asking members? Dont you think you could have applied for the VIP and see what would have been the answer?

This thread is a degrade for you imo.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I got a tiny(not 100% sure) another member will bring up the past.

You've been doing good so far Diesel, don't let the past effect you if somebody brings it up.

Everybody deserves a second chance.

The Power

I am new, but if I am not mistaken, Plagiarizers are smurfs.