Addressing The Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman said:
So BHR got you in some legal issues or what?

Hoss is going though legal issues. Maybe he will get David :Otunga: as his Lawer, then again I think :vince: would have something to say to him if he did hired him. :pipebomb:. As for Crayo and the site no there are no legal issues with Crayo he basic got a noices to remaded Hoss be banned from the wweforums.net.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
What's wrong with acting gay? This place is a huge bromancefest lol.

:true: I wonder how many men signed up for this site compared to girls.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Hoss is in some legal. grussing he going to hired David :Otunga: lawer to get him out of this. Then :vince: may hzave something to said to Otunga about that! :pipebomb:. As for Crayo no he not in legal issues he just got a noices saying to remade Hoss be banned from the site.

I'm just saying.
If Crayo considers him, "Dead", I thought he probably got into some trouble as well. Even though I read the no affiliation part, I'm just presuming something else might have gone down.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Hoss is going though legal issues. Maybe he will get David :Otunga: as his Lawer, then again I think :vince: would have something to say to him if he did hired him. :pipebomb:. As for Crayo and the site no there are no legal issues with Crayo he basic got a noices to remaded Hoss be banned from the wweforums.net.

It's either :eek:tunga: or :urm:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman said:
I'm just saying.
If Crayo considers him, "Dead", I thought he probably got into some trouble as well. Even though I read the no affiliation part, I'm just presuming something else might have gone down.

maybe so? he did not said other then what we know. that he told us.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

In english please. Are you using kayfabe to put Crayo as vince again? :pity: we are fucked.

Zack Ryder said:
:true: I wonder how many men signed up for this site compared to girls.

There are like 8 girls here, and for some reason 99/100 dudes here cant figure out who. I blame the dudes who use chicks name/sigs/avatars for it.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
This has to have been one of the most talked about threads on this website excluding the Live Discussions.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
PSachkovsky said:
So now we have someone who can't type as an admin.

No offense, @Crayo, but I would expect of you to pu to admin someone with much better skills. If you base your selection only because Gohan has a YouTube channel. Well, then, how come you didn't consider @Danielson for that? I find it a little biased to pick someone without asking the whoel forum. I think their should've been a forum election on who WE as a WHOLE FAMILY think should be the replacement for Hoss.

:eek:tunga:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman said:
I'm just saying.

I was Benoit after i left from my douchy shit, so im sure whatever hoss did was far below the belt, and he will be back to be not shit here in a couple months. I'm looking forward to it. As for randys response.....
Oq20a.gif

I think today is the day we find out who Frank the Jock REALLY is here.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Aids Johnson. said:
Because randy is a straight up hater of the gays, and @GrammarNazi82 wears a strap on when we hook up, so it's still pretty gay.

I always keep my strap-on handy for you, baby.

P.S. (I love you, too.)

Also..... @"Senhor Perfect" and @"Dirk Diggler" -- :lol1: at your posts. Thanks, dudes!

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Man, If BHR were to see this, he would be ashamed.