Addressing The Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yesterday night saw me incredibly stressed due to a couple of incidents that led to the high-profile user "Big Hoss Rambler" being banned. This is not a joke, but I can't reveal 100% why he was banned as it involves legal reasons as well as forum reasons. The forum reasons are clear; he abused his powers given to him and was bullying a well known member here. Despite what you guys think of Gohan, bullying is not acceptable.

You guys might be shocked at his replacement @"Respect Gohan6425" but please remember he isn't an Admin based on his forum quality, he is an admin based on his YouTube popularity. He is a great resource to the site and will bring new members from his YouTube channel.

Thanks for understanding. No, I will not reveal the legal reasons yet regarding Hoss; that could land us in trouble.

Reactions: leojay

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
So now...what powers has Gohan now?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gohan is our super marketing admin now.

As for Hoss. Please don't ask any of us to reveal what went down. It is some serious business.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yesterday night saw me incredibly stressed due to a couple of incidents that led to the high-profile user "Big Hoss Rambler" being banned. This is not a joke, but I can't reveal 100% why he was banned as it involves legal reasons as well as forum reasons. The forum reasons are clear; he abused his powers given to him and was bullying a well known member here. Despite what you guys think of Gohan, bullying is not acceptable.

You guys might be shocked at his replacement @"Respect Gohan6425" but please remember he isn't an Admin based on his forum quality, he is an admin based on his YouTube popularity. He is a great resource to the site and will bring new members from his YouTube channel.

Thanks for understanding. No, I will not reveal the legal reasons yet regarding Hoss; that could land us in trouble.

Thanks You Crayo! I make u prouted! Uwill not regret this deaison! I proisten to be respectful to all member and be reabiliy with this power. b/c being a mod come reabiliy. something hoss was bad at doing!

Reactions: leojay

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Thanks You Crayo! I make u prouted! Uwill not regret this deaison! I proisten to be respectful to all member and be reabiliy with this power. b/c being a mod come reabiliy. something hoss was bad at doing!

Eat your heart out everyone

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

why can't i post stautes? or look at pm?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I proisten to be respectful to all member and be reabiliy with this power. b/c being a mod come reabiliy.

Are you gonna stop using CAPS ?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
@crayo why can't post staues or look at pm!? WTF!?

Hold on Gohan. They probably need to configure your account now that you are admin.