Adam Rose being given up on already?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
You hit the nail right on the head. Work with the talents, don't just bury them before they have a chance! I won't talk about Bo since he always gets cut from Hulu (although I hear the last victory was really fluky before he started yelling "6-0" and celebrating like a madman... sounds hilarious :dawg:) and while I'm not a big Rose fan, there's obviously enough likable/ridiculous qualities about the character to have something to work with. I don't know why they have a creative team to do nothing creative, but in an era of backstage segments and character development Rose could actually be a fun character.

I think we underrated the presentation of Paige on NXT. You had the dark lighting, heavy metal song, her gutteral scream on the apron... The whole presentation lead to a feeling of badassery that's just missing on the main roster, not to mention her good matches also were left behind on NXT. Come on, guys.

Think the problem is really staring us in the face. Kevin Dunn, you're the executive producer of Total Divas, too. You just focus on that show. Vince McMahon, you're like 70 years old. Go retire somewhere and count your money. It's time for the Triple H regime to take over this show ffs.

Seriously? Lets all fly to Brazil with a bunch of socks we can stick in those horns. :tough:
Yeah, if they were going to give Paige at least a little bit of personality they could've tried to do some anti diva stuff, but... that ship has sailed, yeah. And I'm on board with KD and Vince having no say on creative, or at least HHH getting the last word.
And it's worse than that Crazy Steve/Zema horn-off on Impact last week here.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Kevin Dunn

Look, everybody! I found the problem!

Seriously, these characters were developed, worked strong, and got over in NXT. What it takes is a real sense of impressing folks with vignettes.

The Bo Dallas vignettes were fairly entertaining (if a bit confusing), but they fit in well with the character he has now and he's getting a decent heel reaction as his character is established (being sour on him at this point is stupid because it takes time for a crowd to get used to a guy). Have him challenge Sheamus for the US Title and fluke himself to a title victory, then have a back-and-forth feud between Sheamus and Bo for the title that blows off with Bo winning in a heelish way, but celebrating in a "face-ish" way (you know, like he already does). He's a good heel, but you've got to make him important.

The Adam Rose vignettes were entertaining if you were already a fan of Leo Kruger and you knew it meant he was getting a call-up to the main roster. If you had no idea who Rose or Kruger were, they meant nothing to you. They weren't compelling in any way. So, when he appeared, it was like: "uhhhhh......okay". His interactions with Swagger and Coulter haven't made him any more compelling. It's almost to the point of me saying it's time to pull back and repackage him (as Leo Kruger would be fine with me).

The Paige vignettes were.....oh, yeah. She just appeared with no backstory, no build, no nothing. I almost forgot. And they gave her the Divas Championship from the longest-reigning Divas Champion in history. Yeah, that was a good decision. Meanwhile, she's a good wrestler and has a chance at a real future. She's got talent, charisma, a great look, and a wonderful personality, none of which have really come through since she's basically been ignored except for her "match of the week", which does nothing to really develop her character or let the fans get any closer to her.

The problem is that we had Big E, Shield, the Wyatts all come from NXT and get a chance to get over, have their characters developed (less so in the case of Big E, who seems muted on the main roster), and showcase their abilities. And they've all been successful. What made their arrivals different was the fact that they were put into angles immediately, had roles, and were given compelling stories to tell. That hasn't happened in the cases of Dallas, Rose, or Paige (especially damning since they gave Paige the Divas Title). I wonder if HHH is focusing more on his storyline than on the product like he did when Evolution was nothing but a memory and his involvement on-screen was maybe one or two segments bashing Daniel Bryan.

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bloody love Adam Rose me. Will p!!s me right off is I have to put up with the garbage that was RAW and have no Adam Rose to watch.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Adam Rose is nothing but a tool of homosexual brainwashing. How innocent, he's just a guy from England or Africa or some shit who likes to party. You like to party, don't you? They have friendly kiddy games like Hungry Hippos, and bunnies. All they want is to stop all the lemons, and turn everyone into a rosebud! 'Oi! Doh'n be uh le'mun, be uh ROSEBUD!' Sure he prances and frolics around the ring, but he's just British. British people do that, right? He'll come out and chastise his opponents, telling them to not be a "party pooper", but that's all in good fun, right?

WRONG

First of all, WHAT IS A ROSEBUD? Reliable etymological source Urban Dictionary reveals the sick truth. "The appearance of one's rectum after fisting. The internal tissue pulls out beyond the sphincter muscle. The bright red to pinkish tissue looks like a rosebud." You hear that? When Adam Rose tells you to become a rosebud, he's telling you to engage in the homosexual rite of passage ritual known as "fisting" and to prolapse your anus into a rosebud, a wide open entrance for the Devil to sodomize your soul and penetrate your body. Why does Adam Rose prance like a Blue airplane around the ring? Because he is exactly that. He doesn't want his opponents to be party poopers, because he wants to stick IT in THEIR POOPERS. Don't the kiddy games and bunny rabbits make sense? They're RECRUITING YOUR CHILDREN for homosexual rituals. It's a known fact that fags can't breed like Christians, so they must spread their sick message by luring in the children with money and bunnies and hungry hippos. And then turning them into ROSEBUDS. So the next time this "thing" calls out for all the lil boys to become rosebuds and cheer his bunny, what do you say?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LMAO. At least NXT is having WWE wrestlers on the show and incorporating them (I read the NXT business too) So hopefully the announcers include those matches as if they were Main even/SMS (if it still exists) and call it decent. There are just too many main eventers atm, and hopefully the releases help, not only for extra jobbers though. You want him on, and want to call him up? There should be a long term feud setup, and that is the main issue with WWE.

Cesaro is hugely over, so put him vs RVD? Some of the feuds make no sense, especially when considering WWE's bland face vs heel deal. Just pick a side and go with it. If you want some grey there are a ton of people who could go with it. Hell the Fandango Layla vs Summer Rae feud doesnt have to include him, why not go guy we failed on vs his successor angle? Zeb could be stuck vs him and he could just have spotlight and later matches vs randoms the real americans go into angles. WWE's issue is the few angles take up too much TV time, and it really hurts anyone coming in who isnt a threat to the top 2 feuds.

Reaction score
Adam Rose is nothing but a tool of homosexual brainwashing. How innocent, he's just a guy from England or Africa or some shit who likes to party. You like to party, don't you? They have friendly kiddy games like Hungry Hippos, and bunnies. All they want is to stop all the lemons, and turn everyone into a rosebud! 'Oi! Doh'n be uh le'mun, be uh ROSEBUD!' Sure he prances and frolics around the ring, but he's just British. British people do that, right? He'll come out and chastise his opponents, telling them to not be a "party pooper", but that's all in good fun, right?

WRONG

First of all, WHAT IS A ROSEBUD? Reliable etymological source Urban Dictionary reveals the sick truth. "The appearance of one's rectum after fisting. The internal tissue pulls out beyond the sphincter muscle. The bright red to pinkish tissue looks like a rosebud." You hear that? When Adam Rose tells you to become a rosebud, he's telling you to engage in the homosexual rite of passage ritual known as "fisting" and to prolapse your anus into a rosebud, a wide open entrance for the Devil to sodomize your soul and penetrate your body. Why does Adam Rose prance like a Blue airplane around the ring? Because he is exactly that. He doesn't want his opponents to be party poopers, because he wants to stick IT in THEIR POOPERS. Don't the kiddy games and bunny rabbits make sense? They're RECRUITING YOUR CHILDREN for homosexual rituals. It's a known fact that fags can't breed like Christians, so they must spread their sick message by luring in the children with money and bunnies and hungry hippos. And then turning them into ROSEBUDS. So the next time this "thing" calls out for all the lil boys to become rosebuds and cheer his bunny, what do you say?

dont be a lemon, be a rosebud

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

WRONG

So you're saying putting in her pooper is bad?

wk