ACW Riot Act- International Championship: Eric Snow (c) v. Nicky Trix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Reaction score
Sixth Bout
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: ACW International Championship
Time Limit: 40 Minutes (4 RP Cap)
Eric Snow (c) v. Nicky Trix

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Four RP cap with all RPs due by June 6, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Nicky woke up and looked at his clock, it was five in the morning, and it was time for him to go for a run. Getting out of bed, his body ached; Snow had truly done a lot of damage to him. Nicky knew he couldn’t walk away from this opportunity. With ragged breaths, as his ribs hurt too much to breath properly he got out of bed. Quickly changing into his workout clothes, which was black sport shorts and a grey tank top, Nicky headed out the door. Donnie had stayed the night so Nicky knew he wasn’t leaving his children alone in the house. Just to be sure he looked at the couch where Donnie was still sleeping. He let out a sigh of relief which caused him some slight pain. He walked out of the house quietly, as not to wake anybody. He had his iPod with him; his music always soothed him when he ran. It helped him to focus on running. As he put his earphones in, he began to stretch out his incredibly tired muscles. Eric Snow did quite the number on him indeed; his ribs were in so much pain, his neck felt incredibly cramped. As he began to run, it proved more and more of a challenge. He needed to fight through the pain however, to show everyone that he wasn’t weak. He didn’t want to show weakness in front of his neighbourhood who were showing some great pride towards him. He was very happy about this too. He enjoyed this area, it was nice and quiet. No stupid teenage parties, nothing to really disturb him as he tried to enjoy his time away from wrestling. As he ran down the street, he looked around. He couldn’t help but notice that every yard was completely different. Each person tried to show some creativity in their yards, be it plant placement, or how they fashioned their garden. He noticed a lot of different decorations, and started to think. His yard was just plain, nothing fancy about it. He hadn’t put much money into it, and then it hit him. What if this neighbourhood was one of those neighbourhoods that prided themselves on looking the best. He couldn’t help but admire that determination; that trained eye to attention. It reminded him of his wrestling career. In his entire wrestling career, he always made sure his moves were perfectly executed. He always made sure to look at what he was doing before he did it. He assumed that was what separated him from the other small guys who did the things he did. He was much more calculating about it, instead of just jumping head first.

As he continued to run, his breaths became much shorter, and more ragged. His ribs were in a lot of pain, and other damage done to his body was finally surfacing. Eric Snow truly didn’t want him to win their match, but Nicky knew he had an incredible opportunity here. He not only had a tremendous shot at a belt, but it could also mean some pretty decent money. He could probably afford to buy a new car, which could be better than his little Honda. The Civic was a decent enough car; it got him from place to place. But he needed something better, something that could seat all of his family comfortably. This was something he had been dreaming of for a long time now. Since being called up to ACW, he had been happier than ever. It meant steady pay, as long as he showed up. That would be no problem; it meant money for him, which was something he desperately needed. He needed the money to keep his family fed, warm. The money gave them a roof over their heads. That’s all he truly cared about; he just wanted to make sure his children were well taken care of.

Nicky had to stop running for a moment. It was doing a number on his body. He nearly doubled over in pain as he sat down on the sidewalk for a moment to catch his breath. In the frosty hours of the morning, he could see his breath, he enjoyed this time of the day, everything was so quiet and peaceful. He caught sight of some movement in the peripheral of his vision; he instantly looked over in the direction of the movement and was greeted with a smile for an older gentleman. The man plunked down beside him and just sat with him. He was wearing a nice pair of slacks and a collared red golf shirt. Obviously the man was getting ready for a golf trip. Nicky took out his ear phones and looked at the man who was taller than him. The man took this as a hint to speak, and explain his reasoning for sitting beside Nicky.

Old Man: “I understand your pain right now son. I’ve been through it, it’s called doubt. I’ve seen it happen to some of the best sportsmen. After that nasty beating Snow gave you after that tag match, your body aches. I can see the pain in your eyes, and I can also see the fear. You’re afraid of failure, afraid that because the torment your body is going through right now will slow you down. I’ve seen what you can do in the ring, Hell, the whole neighbourhood has, and we’re all rooting for you!â€

Nicky, who was still breathing heavily nodded weakly. He was quite grateful for the encouragement. He looked up at the older man as both men got up from their seated positions. Nicky finally was able to catch his breath enough to speak.

Nicky Trix: “Hey, I really appreciate it...â€

Old Man: “You can call me mister Farefax.â€

Nicky Trix: “Well mister Farefax, I just so happen to have a couple tickets here, bring some friends or family and enjoy the show. Decent seats too, right beside my family. Maybe the whole neighbourhood can get together and possibly have a cookout.â€

Mister Farefax smiled at Nicky as he looked closely at the tickets he was just handed. He looked back up at Nicky.

Mr. Farefax: “It’ll be your celebration cookout when you win that title.â€

Nicky smiled and shook the man’s hand as he continued his run back home, this time however, with much more vigour. He couldn’t help but smile at the older man’s comments; it truly encouraged him to fight on. And he knew his friends in his old neighbourhood would be watching and cheering him on in support. Nicky knew a lot more was on the line now. He needed this win for his family, for his friends. He knew he could do it; he just had to be strong. Before he knew it, he was home, and his kids were outside. No sight of Donnie though, and that caused him to worry more than ever. He took in the area and finally asked his children where Donnie was. His car was still in the drive way. They told him that Donnie was in the bathroom, throwing up. Nicky smiled a little, his brother was always a heavy drinker. Leaving his children to play outside, he quickly made it to the upstairs bathroom. He knew Donnie would be up there, to shower and such. However, he found his brother hugging the toilet very closely. Nicky began to laugh loudly, his brother vomited once more before looking up.

Donnie Trix: “Not. A. Word!â€

Nicky honestly couldn’t help it. This was just too priceless.

Nicky Trix: “Too much to drink last night eh?â€

Nicky said with a smirk, he however didn’t get a response. Donnie just began to throw up more, Nicky decided to torment him later. Knowing his brother was in pain, and would probably want something to eat to possibly settle his stomach, Nicky began to cook breakfast. With a new mindset, he was ready for his match tomorrow at Riot Act, and he felt he had a strong chance of winning that belt.

Ben

Reaction score
The frantic pace of both doctors and nurses fill the hallways. A few ambulances come and go dropping off patients, some in dire straights, others much better off. The emergency room is full, women, children, husbands and wives, chatter and whispers are prominent. Most of the patient rooms are full, screams of agony can be heard from some rooms, while in other there's joy as family and friends come to visit there loved. In other rooms there is silent reflection as some patients have no friends or family to visit and our left alone with there thoughts and pain. In one room there is a man, in his early 20's who came in the previous evening after suffering a major beating. Suffered a broken rib, a few lacerations, one major which caused him to loose a lot of blood. He has a IV in and also is receiving a morphine drip to help with some of the pain. There's flowers along with cards on the table next to the bed, as there was visitors earlier, but currently the man sit alone in a deep sleep as a doctor and a nurse make there way into his room.

Doctor: This place is absolutely insane today, I've got over 20 patients, and I've barley seen half of them. Nurse give me this man's chart and give me a quick run down of where we are at as I look things over.

The nurse hands the doctor a clipboard with the patients chart, he put on his reading glasses and browses through the chart, not really taking time to read it thoroughly.

Nurse: Pretty straight forward here sir. Male, name, Eric Snow, age 28. Came in last night after passing out from excessive blood loss. We stabilized him, gave him a blood transfusion, stitched up a few lacerations and then gave him some morphine for the pain. He should be able to leave tomorrow if all his vital signs look good, he'll just have to deal with a few broken ribs for the next month or so.

The doctor takes off his reading glasses, puts them in his breast pocket and hands the nurse Eric's chart. He takes a deep breath as he begins to leave the room before stopping in the doorway.

Doctor: Nurse in the future please tell the front desk about low priority patients in times of heavy traffic. I don't have time to come in here and look at something that any nursing student could handle. This is why we pay nurses like you to take care of stuff so the really doctors can deal with the big problems. Understand?

The nurse nods her head as a look of worry comes over her face as this is the first time she has been reprimanded by a doctor

Nurse: Yes sir I should be able to take care of this patient for the remainder of his stay.

The doctor forces a fake smile as he exits the room not saying a word closing the door behind him.

What a prick

The nurse hears that comment from behind her, as she turns around she notices that Eric Snow has finally come to, which is good news as this is the first time he has been awake since being brought to the hospital the previous evening.

Nurse: Yea all the doctors around here are like that doesn't bother me much. Anyways, you should be good to go by tomorrow as long as your pain has gone down a bit and all your vital signs look good. Is there anything else I can get you.

Eric: I'm starving and I'm thirsty. So I would love a T Bone Medium Rare, and a Scotch on the rocks right about now.

Nurse: Yea that's not going to happen, all I can give you right now is some jello and some ice water.

Eric: Ok let's comprise here give me the jello, but mix it with the scotch. I'll even take it to go as long as I can take this morphine bag with me.

Nurse: Oh your a funny fella aren't you Mr. Snow. Just lay back and relax and I'll be right back with some jello and a nice cold drink of water.

The nurse makes her way out of the room, as Eric eyes here up from the top down, front and back, as he does with most women. She opens the door exits the room closing the door behind her.

Eric: At least I've got a hotty for a nurse, definitely going to try to get a sponge bath when she get's back in here.

Ben

Reaction score
It’s checkout day for Eric Snow at the hospital, as he’s been given the ok to leave from the doctors. He makes his way out of his room, wearing a brand new suite that his agent had dropped off the previous day. He stops at the nurses desk to say goodbye to all the nurses, and stops to say bye to a few of the other patients that where in the hallways. He signed a few autograph pictures of himself on his way out and passes them out to pretty much anyone that he sees even if they didn’t ask for one. He’s on the third floor so he has to go down a few flights and decides that taking the stairs would be a nice workout after spending the last few days in a bed. It’s a struggle though as the rib injury is drastically affecting his mobility and stability. Still he powers through and makes his way all the way down to the ground floor of the building. Waiting there for him is a limo; he gets in and lets the driver now where he wants to take him.

Eric: Take me over to the hotel on Lombard Ave, I’ve got some clothes there and I need to get out of this suite into something a little more casual.

Driver: Yes Sir, should be there in about 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. So how are you…..

Snow doesn’t let the driver finish, as he rolls up the privacy window between the driver’s portion of the limo and the lounge are where he is. He opens the mini fridge pulling out a glass and filling it with some ice. He finds a bottle of scotch between the assorted bottles of alcohol and pours himself a glass. Taking a large sip as he lays back in his seat.

Eric: Yea that really hits the spot right there. Best part of waking up is a smooth shot of scotch in your cup.

Snow spends the remainder of his time on the ride sipping on his drink, and checking his phone, going through all the various emails and text messages he’s received since he was in the hospital. After about 25 minutes the limo arrives at the hotel. The driver get’s out and opens the door for Eric, as he exits the vehicle laboring a bit, as the rib injury seems like it’s going to be a nagging problem.

Driver: Here you are Mr. Snow we are at your destination. Would you like for me to wait here?

Snow: No I’m good, I’ve got stuff to do, and I’ve got a rental car in the parking garage. You can scram.

The driver shuts the door and grabs Eric belongings from the back of the car, bringing them up to the bellhop at the front desk, and then taking his leave. He lingers for a second, maybe expecting a tip from Eric as his hand his out reached and he coughs a bit as to get his attention. Snow notices the man, but gives him no tip; he just looks at the driver and then makes his way to the elevator to the penthouse of the hotel, where he will be staying.

Eric: Not too shabby, but I really need to get focused here. I’ve got a few days to the PPV and not a lot of time to get done what I need to get done.

Snow looks around the room getting his bearings on where everything is, and walking into the bedroom to make sure his clothes and ring gear had been delivered. He looks through the suitcases to makes sure everything is there and is happy to see all is in order. He finds the mini bar and pulls himself a drink; he takes off his sports coat, untucks his shirt and takes a seat in a recliner in the living room portion of his room. He leans back sliding the shows off his feet and starts planning out loud to himself his plans for the next few days.

Eric: So I definitely need to have a party in this room, it’s too nice not to. So that’s goal number one for the evening. Some friends, drinks, and beautiful women will easily make me feel a hell of a lot better. Should probably also get some training in, can’t do much for now cause of this rib shit, but they’ve got a pool here and I can do some low impact stuff there.

Snow takes out his phone and searches through his numbers. Thinking about who he should call to get the wheels in motion on his plans for the remainder of the week. He knew before he even opened the phone that his agent Andre was the person to call, it just passed his mind. He dials his number and put the phone to his ear.

Eric: Dre, I’m out of the hospital and that means I need your agent powers.

Andre: What you need bro I got you.

Eric: Well I’m going to hit the pool for a few hours work out a bit, so you should have plenty of time to get a party going. I’m at the Regent over on Lombard. Need booze, a DJ and girls…NO FATTIES

Andre: I’ve got you man, should have everything together in the next hour or so. Anything else?

Eric: Shit man I almost forgot I need a small camera crew for tomorrow, I’ve got something fun planned…..and no it’s not a sex tape.

Andre: Ok man everything should be taken care give me a few hours and I’ll be over there with the with the part posse, and I'll try to get a camera crew set up for you tomorrow.

Eric: Ok man, thanks for the help, I’m gonna work off some of this jello I ate, hit the shower and then get ready for this party.

Ben

Reaction score
The morning after a party. Random party goers from the night before sleeping wherever there is space, people sleeping on the couch, on the floor, there's even a girl passed out in the empty bathtub. In the master suite of the bedroom is Eric Snow, the party was for him, he paid for it, and it's his penthouse, so there was no sleeping on the floor for him. He spent the night in a nice king size bed, with white silk sheets, and a huge white cotton comforter. Being the ladies man he is though he didn't sleep alone. While most guys would be happy with taking one girl to bed, that would be to easy for Eric he needs a challenge, so sleeping next to him is not one, but two girls. Snow wakes up, does a little stretch and looks to his right and see's a beautiful blonde to his left, and to his right he see's a beautiful brunette. He smiles, he's happy with himself as usual, again he's gotten what he wants.

Eric Snow: Variety the spice of life.

Snow exits the bed slowly making sure to not wake the girls. The game to get them into the bedroom is the one he enjoys and he's never been one for pleasantries in the morning. Better to remember the night and avoid the attachments of the morning. He makes his way into the bathroom slowly and slips into some clothes. He throughs on a yellow button down polo, along with some dark brown khakis, and some dress shoes. He creeps out of the bathroom out of the bedroom and into the front room, grabbing his sunglasses before exiting the room and making his way to the elevator down to the main floor and front desk of the hotel.

Hotel Employee: Hello Mr. Snow will you be checking out today?

Eric Snow: Yea, I'm out, someone will come for my things later this afternoon.

Hotel Employee: Well sir the room is paid up until later this evening, so if you have any guest still staying with you they can enjoy our facility for a bit longer.

Snow quickly thinks about the 15 or so people still in his room before giving the hotel employee his answer. They've already gotten free drink, food and a place to sleep the previous night, so why should he give them more, while getting nothing in return.

Eric Snow: Go ahead and send housekeeping up there, might want to send some security to, some drunks were trying to sneak in there when I was leaving.

Hotel Employee: As you wish sir, and once again thanks for choosing us once again we always appreciate your businesses.

Snow eyes up the employee after this comment, he understands that it's his job to be nice, but he's always thought of this guy as being a ass kisser, ever since the days when he used to come to this hotel with his father when he was a kid. The man has been the front desk manager here for over 25 years, and even though Snow had been there multiple times over the years, he never caught his name, so when looking at the man he looks for a name tag, and notices the man is wearing one on the left side of his shirt. "Morris" just the first name on a engraved nametag, with the title below "Front Desk Manager"

Eric Snow: Why thank you MORRIS. You've kissed my father's ass for years, and it's nice to see you continue the tradition with me.

Morris seems shocked with the statement and doesn't know whether to be mad, happy or just put a smile on his face and wish Mr. Snow a nice day. Before he can say anything Snow grabs a bill out of his pocket and put's it in the man breast pocket, tapping him on the chest slightly. As Snow walks away Morris, takes the bill out of his pocket and is amazed to see that it's a $100 bill, he's used to getting tips, but it's usually a five or ten dollar bill. At the same time Morris is admiring his tip, Snow is looking through his money clip and realizes something isn't right.

Eric Snow: Big Mori, it looks like I gave you a little to much there in the tip department, think we can do a quick exchange.

Morris's happiness quickly turns to disappointment as he hands Snow back the $100 bill, and Snow puts another rolled up bill in Morris's breast pocket.

Eric Snow: Keep up the good work buddy and they'll be plenty of more tips like that for you everytime I'm here.

Snow gives Morris a thumbs up as he makes his way out the front door, and into his limo. Once Morris see's he has left the area, he looks into his pocket again and pulls out the bill to see what the real tip is Eric Snow gave him. The bill is folded up so he quickly pulls it out with excitement in his eyes, and once again the excitement turns into disappointment, as he realizes his $100 tip is now a $1 tip.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
A bullet grazed his bad leg, causing Nicky to nearly collapse from the pain. It was the same leg that Jacqui stabbed nearly two days ago. Two days and they were just now getting out of the building. It seemed like forever. The building was so complex; it was almost like a maze. Nicky now understood why they couldn’t go the same way they came in. It was blocked off, and now they were losing valuable time. They had just cleared a hole through the wall, and found that it lead to the outside. Raiden and Billy were doing a very good job of holding the enemy off as Nicky and Andrew took the front. All four men were good friends; Nicky had finally understood this after having it explained to him. His memory had gotten back to him real quick after that. Nicky was limping however, and struggling to keep at a steady pace with everyone else. It was proving more and more of a challenge to walk, let alone run! He knew he was holding them all back, and he just couldn’t allow his friends to die simply due to this weakness. He paused for a moment; even though chaos reigned around him. He looked behind him to see at least two dozen soldiers charging after them, firing their weapons as they did so. He knew that he needed to buy his friends some time, but he also knew they would be against any type of attempt he made. Suddenly an explosion from a tower in the building erupted, causing both fighting parties to pause for a moment to take a look at the destruction. For some reason, Nicky knew it was Vance’s doing. He knew the man was still in there, searching for one unlucky soul, and he knew the man would do anything to get to him. He knew that Vance was okay, but he also hoped that no harm came to the man from that powerful explosion. He took this opportunity to rain down some hell on the enemy below their hilly surface. He took down at least three men before the attacking party finally got their bearings. Ducking behind a rock, Nicky looked at his weapon, seeing that he didn’t have many clips left in his magazine, he fired what remaining ammunition he had in the gun at the enemy. Missing every single shot, he exchanged the now empty magazine with a new, full magazine. Looking around him, he could see Andrew and Raiden taking up position behind a large tree. Billy was behind another boulder, firing in bursts. With another two soldiers down, Nicky knew a decision had to be made in order to keep his friends alive.

Suddenly Billy started to move. It was very clear he was thinking the same thing that Nicky was. Billy called out something that Nicky couldn’t hear, but it seemed that Andrew and Raiden heard him. Both men left their cover and charged towards Nicky. Nicky couldn’t understand what they were doing until they took him by the arms and dragged him away from the battle scene. Billy gave one last nod to all three men who stopped to look at him one more time. In a courageous act of heroism, Billy had sacrificed his own life to save those of his friends. Shooting the last of his ammunition at the enemy, he was hit with numerous bullets. Falling down, Billy laid motionless. All three remaining men at this point had found suitable coverage to hide their whereabouts. Nicky watched in shock as the remaining of the enemy soldiers surrounded Billy’s nearly lifeless body. And in one final blow, he pulled out a grenade that was attached to at least three others and pulled the pin. Before the men had a chance to react, they were engulfed in the explosion. Nicky wanted so badly to run towards where Billy had just sacrificed himself to save his friend, but he knew it was too late. He couldn’t do anything as all three men just stood there, silent as they took in the sight of the destruction. Knowing that the enemy would soon send a much larger force to sweep the area and look for any survivors, the three remaining companions left, still in silence. Nicky was furious with himself, he truly wished he could have gotten to know Billy better than he did. Billy was usually outspoken, or so he was told. He was usually the first to see some kind of flaw in a certain strategy of attack. Andrew and Raiden spent a lot of time with Nicky telling him all about the man, and now his chance to truly know the man had vanished. Did he have a family that was waiting for him to come back home from the war? Nicky knew that since he was the superior officer in the group that would have to be his duty to tell that family. Andrew didn’t make it any easier telling Nicky that Billy did in fact have a family. After nearly an hour of straight running, Nicky had to rest. His leg wasn’t getting any better, and that last hour had taken so much more energy than one would hope. He looked at his friends who panted slightly, they were in much better shape than he was it seemed. And how couldn’t they? They hadn’t been stabbed in the leg. It was Andrew who broke the silence first.

Andrew Sanders: “I know what’s on both of your minds right now, Billy was-“

Nicky put up a hand to halt anymore speaking from Andrew.

Nicky Trix: “Now is not the time Sanders.â€￾

Andrew Sanders: “My name isn’t Sanders sir. It’s Reynolds.â€￾

Nicky was taken back a little from that, what was Andrew really saying here?

Andrew Reynolds: “My real name is Andrew Reynolds; I used Sanders to cover up my real last name.â€￾

Raiden decided to chime in this time.

Raiden Blaze: “Why? Why not just go with your actual name?â€￾

Andrew let out a sigh as he looked up at the grey sky. In the distance, more explosions could be heard. Nicky smiled to himself, he knew that Abram was probably causing most of that damage.

Andrew Reynolds: “I committed a crime prior to joining the military. I killed a guy, and I needed to get away. I needed to hide, so what better place than the military?â€￾

Raiden got up from his seat which was a fallen tree stump. He walked away, most likely to make sense of everything. Nicky didn’t blame the man; this was a lot to take in from a man with whom they had all spent nearly five years serving in the military with. Nicky was kind of glad that both these men told him some stories while they escaped the building in which Nicky was taken hostage. They had also told him that he was their captive for nearly two months. The world was turning upside down real fast. It made Nicky somewhat nauseas. Nicky decided to speak up on the subject they were discussing.

Nicky Trix: “So, why not come clean with us in the beginning?â€￾

Andrew Reynolds: “Would you have accepted me, knowing that I had killed a man? And I don’t mean in a military manner, I mean the way I did, on the streets. I killed simply out of anger. Who could accept a man like that?â€￾

Suddenly the entire area became quiet. All three men didn’t speak for the rest of the day as they continued on their way, darkness was falling however, and they needed to make camp. To travel out at night was considered suicide. The cold would get them first, but there were also some radioactive hot spots in some areas. They quickly made camp, and fell asleep, taking turns keeping watch. The night went on without a word, and without any surprises.

-------------------------------------------------------&&&-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacqui Monroe walked briskly down the hall, she had to get out fast or that monster Abram would surely get her. He had taken care of Zasalamel fairly easily. She knew she would be no match for the crazed man once he laid eyes on her. She could hear explosions and other sounds of destruction around her as she made it to her room, which was occupied by many people that she wanted to see. There was one of her officers Aaron Asterisk. Next to him was the towering Heath Venomous, her vampire man. And two other men she was very happy to have right now and one of them in particular. She looked at him and smiled a very sinister smile. He was known as Eric Snow, one ruthless man. He would show some over confidence, but in the end was pretty capable of getting the job done. Then there was the man only known as Multiplex, a genius! He had created a device capable of cloning people. It had turned to work in their advantage. The war was easily flowing in their favour; this minor setback at this base was nothing to them. They lost some good men, but it was for a greater cause. She couldn’t help but notice that the scientist had a small device on his wrist, noticing the quizzical look she was giving him, he answered in kind.

Multiplex: “It’s my own personal cloning device, to help me work more efficiently. It only works for me. Some strange side effects however.â€￾

Jacqui only nodded, not truly caring what the man had for himself. She was just curious what it was, she didn’t need to know what it was for. Suddenly, a few gunshots could be heard close to their location. Knowing that the angry Abram Vance was closing in on her, she motioned for them all to get moving. She looked at Aaron and nodded. He knew right away that she wanted him to stay and sacrifice himself so they would have some kind of chance at escaping. With a solemn look, he nodded back and walked out the doorway into the hall. His pistol at the ready, he waited for Abram to come around the corner as Jacqui and the rest of the group left. He knew he was just a peon in her eyes, that he was replaceable. He didn’t like that thought too much however, but he knew that he couldn’t speak his opinion on it. Either way he would have died, whether it be by her hands, or Abram’s. Looking back one final time to see the rest of them leave, he turned around to the face of an enraged Abram Vance. Without losing composure, he stalled.

Aaron Asterisk: “Ah, Abram, so nice to see you again.â€￾

Abram breathed heavily as he walked closer and closer to Aaron. Aaron pulled up his pistol, aiming right at Abram’s head. Abram stopped dead in his tracks and began to laugh. With a dumbfounded look on his face, Aaron asked what was so funny to the older man.

Abram Vance: “The bitch just left you here? Left you to what, to kill me?â€￾

Abram laughed nearly hysterically. Aaron shot once, high above the man’s head. It was a warning shot, to let Abram know that Aaron wasn’t afraid to shoot him. Suddenly Abram took on a much more serious tone, and both men looked intently at each other. Another explosion behind Abram went off in the distance, causing a slight rumble in the building. Abram finally broke the silence that had sat between the two for some time.

Abram Vance: “Sad, you weren’t on my list for another little bit, oh well. This was bound to happen though, so I can live with this.â€￾

Aaron Asterisk: “Not unless I kill you first!â€￾

Abram instantly knew what was going to happen, and he acted quickly. Ducking out of the aim of the pistol he charged forward and tackled Aaron. Wrestling the pistol out the man’s hand he tossed it away before getting back up. Aaron slowly picked himself up, which turned out to be a big mistake. Abram ran up and grabbed his neck and with mighty force began to tighten his grip. Suddenly the world became one big blur as the life was slowly draining out of Aaron each second that went by. In an act of desperation he began to move backwards, and drove Abram into the wall. The first blow did little to the older man who was still holding the vice grip on Aaron’s neck. Aaron did it again and again until the hold loosened enough for Aaron to take Abram’s arm and throw him over Aaron’s shoulder. Abram let out a gasp of shock and pain as both men fought with such tenacity, both with one goal; to kill the other man. Suddenly more explosions began to erupt, but this time with more consistency, and Abram knew right away that it was self destructing. Aaron became distracted with the explosions which gave Abram enough time to pull out his own pistol and shoot Aaron in the back of the head. Abram truly wanted to toy with him more, but he needed to get out quickly, so he had to kill the man the easy way.

Abram began to run to where he knew the armoury was, he wanted to stock up on weapons and ammo first. Before long he was out of the now completely destroyed and flattened building. Knowing full well that Jacqui and the rest of her crew had fled for their main base, Abram headed in the direction he assumed would lead him to the person he wanted to see the most.

----------------------------------------------------------------&&&--------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiden Blaze: “I’m exhausted; we’ve been going non-stop for a day now! I need to rest.â€￾

Nicky was thankful someone had spoken up about the long journey. His leg was getting worse and worse each step he took. He knew his leg was starting to become infected, and without proper medical equipment, he could all but lose it. That was something Nicky couldn’t afford to happen. He needed to get back home; he needed to tell people about Billy. Needed to tell his family about the sacrifice he made nearly two days ago. He still couldn’t believe it either. Billy was too nice of a guy to go the way he did. By all rights he should have died of old age, around his family. But in the end he knew this is what Billy would have wanted. Billy would have sacrificed his life for the others to live any day. He was just that brave of a man. And Nicky hoped to make sure his life did not end in vein. As they all sat down around a small fire that Andrew had started they ate what little food they could. They needed to keep their strength for days to come; they also needed to save their food. It was quickly becoming scarce, and they didn’t know where to find more food.

A sudden branch breaking caused them all to stop doing what they were doing and just stay still. Looking around Nicky didn’t see anything out the ordinary, until he heard the click of a gun’s safety mechanism. He could tell by the looks of Raiden and Andrew's faces that someone was pointing a gun directly at the back of Nicky’s head. Nicky decided to try and talk to the mystery person holding a gun to his head.

Nicky Trix: “What do-“

Mystery Person: “I’ll do the talking here. Now that I have all three of you here, I am now in control. I’ve been sent to kill only one of you though. They never told me anything about you two. But I don’t mind, it’ll give me something to do. But first, Lieutenant Trix.â€￾

Nicky’s eyes opened wide as his name was called out like that. He didn’t know what to think, he didn’t know what to do. At the man’s command, Nicky turned around to a very unfamiliar face.

Mystery Person: “Do you know who I am?â€￾

Nicky shook his head; he honestly didn’t know who this man was. The man seemed to take great offense as he went on to list off all of his accomplishments, his upbringing and anything a cocky young man would say. Judging from his features, Nicky would have guessed he was in his mid twenties. When the man revealed himself as the hired gun of Jacqui Monroe known only as Eric Snow, Nicky only blinked. The man seemed extremely infuriated about this and backhanded Nicky hard enough to cause him to bleed a little.

Eric Snow: “Respect me you piece of shit! Know who I am!â€￾

Nicky began to stand up very slowly, and it seemed the man had no worries; he was after all holding a gun to Nicky’s head. With great speed that impressed even him, Nicky drew his sidearm and aimed it square in between Snow’s eyes. Snow gasped slightly out of shock, he obviously wasn’t expecting that. He could hear Raiden mutter something quietly and smiled. Raiden was usually the guy to try and lighten the mood. Nicky was not in any mood to change it however. This was a dead serious mood, and his life depended on his full focus. Both men did not falter their stances as they stared each other down. This was such an intense moment that sweat began to drop from Nicky’s forehead. He was nervous, but confident enough that he could buy some time. Suddenly Raiden and Andrew brought their rifles to bear and aimed at Eric Snow. Nicky heard the noise behind him, and was quite upset with their plan.

Nicky Trix: “Lower your weapons, and walk away. Get as far from here as possible. This is between him and me.â€￾

Raiden attempted to rebuttal but Nicky wouldn’t have any of it.

Nicky Trix: “I order you both, as your commanding officer to retreat.â€￾

Those words seemed to really hit hard as both men hesitantly did as ordered and began to fall back. As both Raiden and Andrew walked away, without looking back heard a gunshot. They knew that someone had died, and that the other would stay there, savoring the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------&&&---------------------------------------------------------------------

Abram Vance: “So, it’s come down to this, eh? I’m not going to lie; I wasn’t expecting this for quite some time. It’s pretty cool that my bucket list is coming to life and finding me. But what interest do you have in the kid?â€￾

Abram asked as he looked straight ahead towards the towering Heath Venomous. Heath didn’t speak, or even more for a long time. He just stood there, with a blank look staring a hole through Abram. For a few long moments, both men stood in silence. Suddenly that silence was broken as Heath took a deep long breath.

Heath Venomous: “I chase after the very same thing you desire, freedom. You and I both know he holds the key to that. And much like you, I am willing to kill to get it.â€￾

Suddenly without warning, Heath charged.

Ben

Reaction score
The scene opens in the back of a limo. Eric Snow is sitting in the back with a scotch in hand, as he rides around town in luxury. The song "I'm Sexy And I Know It" begins to play, and it takes Snow a second to relaize that it's not the radio, but his phone that is making the sound. He pulls it out of his pocket and takes a look at the caller ID to see who it is. There's some people the Eric just doesn't want to talk to, and he never answears his phone without first checking the ID. In this case it's his best friend and agent Deandre Jordan, and that's a call he never ignores. Snow puts the phone to his ear as he begins the conversation.

Eric: Snow man here, give me some good news brother.

Deandre: Man I've got nothing but bad news for you, I've got ACW management up my ass right now. They said they've been trying to call you all week and you haven't answered or returned any of there calls.

Eric: I don't know about that, I'm not one to ignore calls, don't think they called me at all, plus I've been busy all week man, you've got my schedule, you know how busy I am.

Deandre: Should I roll my pants into my socks? Because it sounds like a flood of bullshit just came in. You haven't done shit this week, you've been partying and bedding every skank in the tri state area.

Eric: Dre, I'm coming off a dramatic injury here and I need time to recover, morphine helps, but booze and loose women make it a little easier. What do they care anyway, not like I'm going to no show the PPV.

Deandre: Eric this is a big show for them, you missed interviews, photo shoots, they had a whole bunch of shit planned for you this week. If you want to be a impact player you've got to play the game brother.

Eric: Ok daddy I'll make sure to try harder next time. Did you get that camera crew for me, I'll film something today and send it ACW's way so they can get there precious footage.

Deandre: Nah bro, I cancelled that shit and I told the driver to take your drunk ass right over to ACW headquarters. They said they'll work with some ideas you've got but they need some sort of footage of you filmed by them TODAY. So don't screw this up man.

Eric: Ok Captain Buzz Kill I'll play nice.

Deandre: Ok good, I'm out....give me a call after you win you man.

Eric: Ok man, talk to you later.

Snow hangs up the phone and turns it off, not the phone call he wanted to get, and he turned off his phone hoping not to get anymore. The driver arrives at his destination and let's Eric out of the limo opening the door for him. He get's out and is immediatly encountered by a ACW employee.

Employee: Where the hell of you been man, everyone else has done all there promos and shoots and we've got 2 hours to do more or less a week of work. Managment isn't to happy with you.

Snow gives the man a stone face and offers the employee no reaction. He just stands there looking at him not saying a word.

Employee: Well are you....

Snow gets right up in the employees face and grabs him by the collar of his black ACW polo.

Snow: First off don't ever talk to me like that again. I could give 2 shits about what MANAGMENT wants, I do what I want when I want. I don't need to do all the BS busy work to get myself over I do that just by being me.

Snow lets go of the employees colar and walks away from him into the building where he meets another employee waiting in front of the photoshoot room for him.

Employee: Eric we need you in here right now to take some shots for the event poster and match cards we've got this equitment for antoher hour so it needs to happen now.

Snow: Yea, I'm not doing that, I got a shoot done earlier in the week HD quality, call my agent he'll send the stuff over.

Employee: Whatever I'm just doing my job here, I don't care as long as I have some sort of graphic I can use for you.

Snow walks away from the man as he's talking he doesn't really seem to care what either of the bottom rung ACW employess have to say to him. He continues to make his way down the hall at a slow pace. He notices ACW Ring announcer Ashley Sparxxx. He walks by her, and then slowly walks back towards here, as he leans against the wall and begins to talk to her.

Snow: You are looking absolutley gorgues today Ashley, how isn't that you and me you know haven't...

Snow makes a motion with his hands making a O shape with his left hand and then intersting 3 fingers from his right hand into the O.

Ashley: Actually, I don't think we've ever even had a conversation before, I'm not as slutty as you think not just going to blow you in a hallway after you say 5 words to me.

Snow laughs as he looks down Ashley from the top down, admiring what he sees.

Snow: Your a former Playboy Playmate and Porn star, so even though I don't expect you to "blow me in the hallway" I expect you to blow me at some point.

Ashley: Notice how you said the word former, I don't do that shit anymore I went legit when I took this job.

Snow: If you say so, but from my experience you are who you are, and you look like a girl who likes to have fun. Here's my number give me a call, you've been with a lot of guys I assume based on your "former" profession, but you've never been with me, so basically you've never been with a real man.

Snow takes a card with his number on it and attempts to slide it down Ashley's dress between her chest. He doesn't get to do it though, as she slaps his hand away as the card falls to the floor. She slaps him across the face as Snow laughs and backs away from her.

Ashley: Dream on you creep, like I said I"M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL ANYMORE.

Snow: Ok..ok...ok. I don't hear it often but I know how to take no for a answear.

Snow walks away from Ashley as she begins to make his way down the hall, as he distances himself from here, he looks over his shoulder and notices her quickly picking up his phone number off the ground and putting it in her pocket before she runs off. Snow mumbles to himself "You've Still Got it" As another ACW employee is waiting for him at the end of the hall. He doesn't seem happy to see another one of them and is doing everything he can to avoid him.

Snow: Seriously are they cloning you freaking guys or something, everywhere I go your popping out trying to waste my time.

Employee: Snow I need to shoot a video package for you match, we need some sort of Audio to hype this up before the match.

Snow: FUCK OFF, I don't have time for that I came here cause UPPER MaNaGMENT asked me to be hear, they never said anything about working with PISS ANTS like you.

Employee: You trying to get me fired, I need something from you to bring to production.

Snow: That kind of sounds like a YOU problem, not my problem.

Employee: Come on man can you just come in here for 2 seconds and say something, I'm skating on thin ice as it is.

Snow contemplates helping the guy out for a second a decedies that since he's been the least annoying out of the three he'll throw him a bone.

Snow: Fine little man I'll help you out, but after that I've got to train, next to partying and bangining broads it's the one other things I take serious.

Employee: Thank you, sit in the chair here and I'll get the camera rolling.

The Employee runs into the room and quickl fires up the camera and adjust the lighting.

Employee: Ok were good to go Mr. Snow

Snow enters the room and sits in the black leather chair looking directly into the camera.

Snow: HYPE...I'm the best....HYPE....Trixx are for kids....HYPE

Snow gets up out of the chair and leaves the room, as the employee is not impressed with what he's given me man.

Employee: Really man that's all your going to give me, thats BULLSHIT.

Snow: I told you I'd give you something, and there you go you got something.

Employee: Your a real piece of shit!

Snow: And your going to get fired if you send in that shitty promo.

The employee storms off, as Snow finally makes his way to the locker room. He takes off his clothes and get's into his ring gear, as he's going to spend the next few hours training. As much as he likes the fun and games that come with being a Pro Wrestler, he knows that training and his ring work is what wins titles and that's one thing he takes serious. He's not going to beat Nicky Trixx by cutting a promo, or taking pret pictures, he's going to beat him because he's the better wrestlerm and the only way to get better is to train. Something he plans to go at hard up untill the day of the PPV

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Total silence was the only thing that surrounded him. He preferred it this way, he didn’t think it was wise to talk to anyone or risk losing his focus. He truly wished one of his old friends were here however. A very good friend he had made in the now dead XWE. Max Ripper was quite the guy, he could be a cocky jerk at times, but was also there for his friends when needed. Nicky looked about the arena that he would soon fight Eric Snow in. He had been granted entrance from security, telling them it was part of his tradition. And it certainly was. A day before every match he would stand or sit – depending on his mood- in the middle of the ring and just capture the essence of the whole thing. And to think, at an early start in ACW, he was getting a title match. This would be his fifth match with the company. He couldn’t believe that he hadn’t lost a match yet, and was now getting a chance at a title. This was huge for him, especially considering it took him and Max so long to get title matches in XWE. Nicky began to walk around the ring, his footsteps causing little creeks, which was expected, as the ring wasn’t completely put together just yet. Looking about the arena, all he could think about was his times spent in XWE. He had spent at least seven months as a regular wrestler, got a couple title shots, but after a nasty attack by one of the many heels, he couldn’t walk for nearly a year! He missed some of those guys, suddenly all those thoughts vanished, and all he could think about was this title match. It currently meant more to him than anything else. With this title match, meant for possibly a better pay, which he desperately needed. He also knew a lot of people at home would be counting on him. He had been receiving a lot of support as of late. His fanbase had grown so much ever since coming to ACW. People were certainly respecting his talents in the ring. He wouldn’t let that thought go to his head however; he knew what he was capable of. Some spoke of him as if he were the best in the ring. He didn’t believe that for a second, he knew there were wrestlers better than him. He had just used what his father had taught him, and since he was a smaller guy, he had to rely more on his speed than his strength.

He leaned against the top rope of the ring and looked at the area where his family and friends would be sitting to support him in this big match. The best part about it was that his father would be in his corner, as per special request to management. Nicky knew he wouldn’t be where he was now if it wasn’t for his father. Nicky began to tear up a little bit, he had certainly been blessed. After the fall of XWE, Nicky would have considered himself lucky enough to get a shot in some indy company. ACW seemed a little more than that, and it surprised Nicky when he got the call. He suddenly slunk down and sat in the corner of the turnbuckle and closed his eyes. Deep in thought he looked at all possibilities, if he were to lose, he’d still have a job putting on a great show for the fans. If he won, he could earn more money, but there would be a target on his back. He knew what to expect when heading into the match, and he knew that either situation wouldn’t bother him. In the past companies he worked for, people often disliked him for his eagerness to perform. He knew Eric Snow disliked him, even if he wasn’t going for the man’s championship, Nicky knew that Snow wouldn’t like him. Suddenly he heard someone cough behind him, but it wasn’t a scratchy throat kind of cough. It was a cough that was looking for attention. Nicky turned around and to his delight he looked upon one man he hadn’t seen in years, and wasn’t expecting to see.

Max Ripper: “You’re as predictable as they come man. I knew you’d be here. I can tell you’re nervous right now, why?â€

Nicky stood up and looked down at his old friend who just stood there looking up at Nicky. Nicky wasn’t sure how to answer, but it seemed that Max knew the answer to his own question.

Max Ripper: “You’re doubting your skills, you’re afraid that you might botch or something. Come on man! You’re one of the best I’ve seen in the ring in a long time, why put yourself through this?â€

Nicky finally spoke.

Nicky Trix: “It’s tough man, I haven’t really wrestled in five years. I come back to the business I love and I’ve been lucky enough to go undefeated, but I feel as though my luck may just run out.â€

Max scoffed at the very thought as he climbed into the ring. He seemed to look a little out of place.

Max Ripper: “It’s been a while since I’ve been in the ring. I tell you what man, since PWA went under, I’ve been out of place. I was starting to recover from my injuries, and was even talking to Bischoff about heading back, and then all that crap happened.â€

Nicky Trix: “Why not come to ACW?â€

Max looked to have pondered that thought a little bit.

Max Ripper: “Maybe down the road, but right now I’m doing alright. I just published my second book actually. It’s about my time in XWE, you’re in it!â€

Max said with enough excitement for both of them. Nicky was a little shocked to find out about this. He knew some of the bad things he had done in XWE would come back to haunt him in that book. He looked at Max.

Max Ripper: “People like that stuff man; it doesn’t make you a bad person. You even apologized on national television for all of that stuff.â€

Both men stood in silence, Nicky just needed that little moment of silence to take this all in. Suddenly, without warning he grabbed Max and hugged him. He didn’t care if people thought differently of him because of this, he was just happy to see his friend again. This meant more to him than anything else right now. A new form of faith had restored itself in Nicky as he let go of Max and wiped away a tear. He looked up at the taller man, everybody was taller than Nicky.

Nicky Trix: “This means a lot to me man, you being here. I feel as though I can actually take on Snow and take the belt away from him.â€

Max only smiled as they both fist bumped each other in an almost brotherly love kind of fashion and left the arena. Tomorrow was the beginning to something big for Nicky, and he knew that it was going to be a hard fought battle. He knew what he had to do, bring bigger guns.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The title match was mere moments away, and Nicky couldn’t be more excited. He slept like a rock, and dreamed of nothing but this moment. He would constantly drift away to his own world where he would think of the huge pop the crowd would give once he won the belt. This was something he felt could be shortly in his grasp. Dressed in his usual tights, only this time with the colors of his father’s gym, Nicky felt very comfortable. He couldn’t explain it to anybody, but having the gold and black with the slight hint of purple made him feel almost invincible. He also knew that with these colors on, his father would be smiling from ear to ear. Suddenly without warning, his father wrapped some sort of cloth around him. Nicky tugged at it slightly to get a look at what it was. It was robe, with the same colors as his tights. Nicky took it off quickly to inspect and was quite surprised to see his name stitched on the back. He looked at his father and smiled. Both men shared a hug. Suddenly Toby’s phone began to ring. He answered it, only for the conversation to last roughly ten seconds. Toby looked at Nicky.

Toby Trix: “Donnie said the crowd is just going nuts, waiting for this match.â€

Nicky didn’t doubt it; there had been much hype for it. And in his own personal opinion it was going to be the match to beat. Both he and Eric were two extremely talented wrestlers who had a lot to prove. Eric wanted to prove that he could hang with the big dogs and eventually challenge for the top title. Nicky just wanted to prove that he deserved to be where he was. Suddenly his music began to play and for a brief moment he heard a large cheer from the crowd. As he and his father walked out at the right moment, the crowd’s reaction was even louder than the music. Nicky didn’t do his normal jumping around and going crazy thing right away. He stood at the top of the ramp, his father by his side as he looked down, the hood of the robe covering his head. He raised his head slightly and looked over at his father who had a very serious look on his face at the time. Toby nodded to Nicky who nodded back and threw the robe off to an explosion of fireworks that blasted behind him. The crowd truly enjoyed that as Nicky smiled that big smile of his and jogged down the ramp. Sticking to one side he circled all the way around to the other end, shaking and high fiving people as he did so. He was so into this entrance right now, showing the people that he was here for them. His father already made it in the ring, but Nicky wasn’t quite ready to get in and settle down. He wanted to hype up the crowd some more. After a moment of hyping up the crowd, he headed over to the area where the rest of his family were.

His children were extremely excited to see him in action, and they were very happy that he had come over to see them right before his big fight. Nicky decided to jump on the barricade and look out towards the cheering crowd who just loved his antics. Throwing up some peace signs in their direction they cheered as loud as they could. He finally jumped down and walked over to the commentary table and looked at both men with serious eyes. Both men didn’t know what to say, they weren’t sure what the look was for. Nicky knew, that’s all that mattered. The look was to prove to them he was here for a reason, and that he shouldn’t be doubted. Finally Nicky slid into the ring and ran to each turnbuckle to get one more cheap pop from the crowd again. Finally finishing up with that, he met with his father in the middle of the ring as both men looked down at the curtain and waited for their opponent, and the International Champion, Eric Snow.

OOC: Had to poop this one out as my originally planned one got deleted in my weekly clean up. Good luck Ben!

Status
Not open for further replies.