ACW Riot Act: Aaron Asterisk v. Kid Krazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Reaction score
Second Bout: High Flyers Collide
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 30 Minutes (3 RP Cap)
Aaron Asterisk v Kid Krazy

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Three RP cap with all RPs due by June 6, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

Lewb

Reaction score
The scene opens on Aaron Asterisk sitting in front of the Riot Act poster and in otherwise a very bland room. Aaron is tending to a tweak in his arm that it seems he picked up during the handicap match he endured at the last episode of Adrenaline. He has a few cuts on his right cheek and going down his neck, but on the whole he looks to be keeping his head up okay, certainly not how you would expect him to be after taking a pummeling off two superstars. A door can be heard opening in the background and Asterisk looks over to that general direction.

???: Oh, good, your here, at least one of us was on time, I apologize. Let me just get my papers and we can start.

Asterisk doesn't answer, he just lets him get on with it. Considering he's not in a very talkative mood, not a lot of hope is kept for a ground-breaking interview. But then again, perhaps he's not in the mood for small talk. The interviewer soon enough settles down and rummages through his bag. Asterisk checks his cell one final time before throwing it on silent, and placing it on the side. A quick sip of his water, and the interviewer is signalling to the cameraman he is ready, then asking Aaron if he is also ready. No response, just a simple nod, tells more than in any words word can the tense feeling in the room as the blinking light on front of the camera turns into a stationary red and the interview is beginning.

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, ACW.com, welcome to a very special interview with superstar, Aaron "A Star" Asterisk. To keep you all up to date on this, Aaron has been scheduled for a Pay Per View match against the up-and-coming Kid Krazy at Riot Act. Aaron, thanks for joining me. Now, ever since I arrived and met Aaron here today, he has been in a state of mind the likes that I have never seen him in before, so Asterisk first off, I gotta ask ya... What's on your mind?

Aaron screws his face up slightly in disbelief of the question.

Aaron Asterisk: Is your name Mark Zuckerberg? Are you taking your questions off the front page of Facebook? I agreed to do this interview, I have taken time out of my busy schedule to come here and give you this exclusive, and you ask me a question that I could literally reply with anything. What's on my mind? What's on my mind right now, umm. Here's one, I freakin' love slush puppies. I wish I was at the MetLife arena last night to see Mexico stick it to the Welsh in soccer, there are plenty of things on my mind.

I apologize, I was alluding to what went on at the last episode of Adren-

The last episode of Adrenaline? Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Look, last week at Adrenaline, we all saw what happened. A man that I thought I could trust, a man that I share a homecoming with. And more importantly a man that I thought shared the desire of competition and the will to win, Andrew Reynolds, no-showed. Left me in a match not only with Jacqui, a woman I'm to be totally honest bored with locking horns with, and also Raiden Blaze, two superstars that I personally wouldn't regard as better than me, but when they are in a two-on-one environment, well, my back was against the wall and they had just about enough to get me done. I know that Reynolds has the ability, but what happened this week is beyond me. He left me in the lurch, and at some point... Some point in the future, he is going to have to have some answers for me.

The interviewer waits a short second to see if Asterisk had finished, and then clears his throat before he asks his next question.

Well, you will have to wait to speak to Andrew Reynolds, because at Riot Act, you have been put in a match with a superstar you have yet to tangle in the ring with, in Kid Krazy. Have you been scouting your next opponent, considering that although you have been looking impressive as of late, you still only have one win to your name?

I knew this was going to come up, but look. My last two matches were a handicap match and a ten person battle royal. That's both since my last, and only win. But where did that win come? Live on Pay Per View. This is the first time I have been given a one on one encounter since my last win, and Kid Krazy, he's had a mixed bag of results in the recent past too. So, it's going to be a close contest, but, after the impressive showing I put in last week, and the regime that I'm on at the moment, I think I am going to be too much for Krazy. I'm sorry Kid, but I've already graduated.

The camera fades slowly to black as Asterisk stares down the camera with a slight confident look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.