ACW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
very true. People seemed very excited and eager to RP. Hopin the enthusiasm is still there.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think everyone is very cautious at this point everyones feeling jilted so they're waiting we still dont really know each others styles so waiting till the last minute to rp.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... I'd be the type to be like... look at me... I'm awesome and you're not. Choke on it. :D Guess cautiousness can work. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's disturbing.

all part of the mind games. woot woot. Can't be a world champion for 360 days without them :p

Deuce

Reaction score
all part of the mind games. woot woot. Can't be a world champion for 360 days without them :p

Well, your gonna have to bring your A-Game because there is some seriously good RPers here.

Deuce

Reaction score

Well, your gonna have to bring your A-Game because there is some seriously good RPers here.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yep. I was looking around and I was like... woohoo. Then I remembered that I'm Co-Owner so I was like dang it :p I woulda enjoyed the challenge.

Vivido

Reaction score
Soooo I've done a bit of role-playing a few years back, I done aight, got into title matches etc, held the tag titles and Mid-Card belts(that one for agggges), what I really exceled at though was the promos rather than the matches(not that I sucked at them) soooo what I'm thinking is that I wanna get back into some role playing, I'm keen on managing someone, is this allowed? Is anyone interested? I could really see this working out and being a lot of fun. Could possibly dig up some of my old promos from the former forum I was once a part of(good times) if anyones keen to see them? I assume I'll be able to find them.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I could have put in a little more work into my app. I guess I'll just put that extra effort into my promos.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Im still thinking about bringing in my second character.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well I seriously plan on bringing a second char, but I wanna see where the fed is going to be in a month or two - in the graveyard or at the top.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Soooo I've done a bit of role-playing a few years back, I done aight, got into title matches etc, held the tag titles and Mid-Card belts(that one for agggges), what I really exceled at though was the promos rather than the matches(not that I sucked at them) soooo what I'm thinking is that I wanna get back into some role playing, I'm keen on managing someone, is this allowed? Is anyone interested? I could really see this working out and being a lot of fun. Could possibly dig up some of my old promos from the former forum I was once a part of(good times) if anyones keen to see them? I assume I'll be able to find them.

You don't write matches. Only the staff writes matches for the show. This is an RP fed where you write rolpelays that are basically promos. You make a character and are placed in matches. Whoever writes the better rp (promo) gets the win that week.

Vivido

Reaction score
Ah I see. Sounds like me, I'll sign up in the next week or two.

The one I was involved in you wrote a promo and a match and then all members voted on who had the best match/finish , guess I should of read the rules before posting in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.