ACW Adrenaline 5/21/12 Solomon White vs Zamil Zalik vs Multiplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only TWO rp cap with the deadline being May 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Sunday the 20th (no later than Monday the 21st morning) Good Luck!

Reaction score
Saturday, April 29th, 1988.
Multiplex's house

The scene opens to a young Multiplex. He is around the age of seven or eight and it's his Birthday. His parents are arguing in the house while he and all his friends watch the clown blow up balloon animals. Embarrased by his parents, he gets up and goes inside to try to see if he can get his parents to calm down. They are locked in the room, which got suddenly quite, he knocks on the door but doesn't get a reply. He wiggles the doorknob but it's locked, which is strange because his parents never lock the door. He quickly runs to the kitchen and grabs a knife and hurrys back to the door to pick the lock. He does so in a matter of minutes, and opens the door to find his Dad nelt of his Mother's lifeless body. His dad panics and grabs Multiplex and closes the door. He smashes his lava lamp on the left half of his son's face, which causes his face to have severe burnings. He starts to cry as he holds his face in pain. The parents from outside burst in the room and take his Dad down and hold him. Some of the other parents comfort Multiplex and call 911. Moments later, police arrive and take his Dad into custody. Multiplex was taken by authorities as well, and was sent to live in a group home until has 18th birthday.

Monday, April 29th, 1998
Multiplex's group home

It was around this time, that people been calling him by Multiplex. The act that his Father did 10 years ago still haunts him, and he has to see it everyday. The lava lamp smashed over his face, left him 3rd degree burn. He's not mad about it though, the thing that does piss him off, this the fact that his Dad was only sentenced to 10 years for butchering his Mother. He packs up the rest of his belongings and throws the suitcase in the back of his van. One of the Nuns is outside watching him.

Nun-I wish you would stay a few more days. At least until you get you're own place.

Multiplex-No. This isn't for us. We are loners, and we always will be.

He starts his van and takes off heading towards the outskirts of town, where the prison is located.

Nun-We?

Tuesday, April 30th, 1998
Prison

Multiplex is seen accross the street from the prison. He has been there for over 12 hours with no food and no sleep. He stares, a cold, death, stare at the Prison. Suddenly he shows a bit of emotion when he sees the man he once admired, his Dad. He quickly gets up and opens his suitcase which has a cloth. His dad starts walking along and as soon as he gets far enough where the guards couldn't see him anymore. Multiplex makes his move, covering his Father's face with the cloth. He passes out due to the chloroform on it. He drags his Father to his van and shoves him in the back.

Later that night...

Multiplex can be seen sitting on a table, messing with his knife. His Dad is tide up to a chair, still unconsious. Multiplex grabs the bucket of water sitting next to him and throws it on his Father, waking him up.

Multiplex-We have waited 10 years for this day, Father. 10 years ago today you murdered our mother. Do you know how hard that was to see? We are not mad for what you did to our face, as we think we look pretty damn cool but you killed the most important person to us.

Dad-Son? What are you doing? I'm sorry, It was an accident, I swear!

Multiplex-We are not you're sons anymore.

Dad-We? Why the hell are you talking like that.

The scene goes from what the Dad sees, to what Multiplex sees. There is two of him standing right in front of his dad.

Muliplex 2-Let me kill him!

Mulitplex-No! We can't do that. I don't want him dead! He needs to live with what he has done and he deserves to feel the pain we feel felt.

He turns his attention back to his Dad.

Multiplex-Sorry, Anger is a bit of a hothead for what you did to us.

Anger-He deserves to die!

Multiplex 3-What we kill him, and then the police find out?

Multiplex 3 comes out of a room and begins to shake because he is so scared.

Anger-You are such a wimp, Panic!

Panic-Well, we need to think of all the consequences before we do something that might have us locked up!

Multiplex-Panic is right Anger, We can't kill him.

The scene goes back to his Dad's point of view and he thinks he is going crazy as his son has a three way conversation by himself. The scene goes back to Multiplex's point of view.

Panic-Multiplex, What should we do with him?

Mulitplex-I don't know. We are not going to kill him, so don't even think about it Anger.

Anger-We can make it look like an accident though!

Mulitplex-No, I know what we will do. We will give him the chance to live.

Multiplex grabs his Dad and unties him. His dad turns to run but suddenly trips and falls out the window down to the ground from 4 stories in the air. Multiplex rushes down to the ground to see that his Dad is still alive but can't move.

Multiplex-He broke his neck. He is dead.

Panic-We didn't touch him though! He is the one who ran!

Muliplex-Yeah, we need to leave though. Cops won't believe us about what happened.

Anger-Did ya'll hear the sound he made when he hit? Fucking bastard deserved what happened to him. He deserves to rot in hell!

Multiplex walks off as the scene cuts out.

Present day
Backstage at ACW 9

Pheonix-I'm so happy to have signed you, Mulitplex! You said you trained 14 years to be a professional wrestler? That's pretty impressive.

Multiplex-Yes, We have trained about 14 years. Since the age of 18.

Pheonix-We? You have a tag team partner?

Multiplex-No, it's just me. So, my contrat is finished?

Pheonix-Yeah, I'll have you debut tonight on Adrenaline 9 against Solomon White and Zamil Zalik in a triple threat match.

Multiplex-A triple threat?

Pheonix-Yeah, We only have a certain number of spots on the card so most of the matches are mulitman.

Multiplex-That's fine. We can defeat anyone on your roster.

Pheonix-Let me show you to the Locker room.

Multiplex-I prefer to be by myself. Can I just change in an secluded area?

Pheonix-We have a boiler room?

Muliplex-Lead the way.

Pheonix and Multiplex walk out of her office and head to the boiler room. She shakes his hand and walks off.

Multiplex-I prefer to be alone, but what no one knows is that I'm never alone.

When he says that Anger and Panic appear from no where.

Anger-I can't believe we are making our debut tonight.

Panic-What if we lose? We might be the laughing stock of the enitre roster!

Anger-Will you shut up Panic!

Multiplex-That's enough from both of you!

???-When do we go fight tonight?

Multiplex-We are the second match.

Mulitplex 4 appears from no where and starts to laugh like a maniac.

Muliplex 4-Who are we facing?

Anger-Two noobs named Solomon White and Zamil Zalik. Have you been working out this whole time, Insanity?

Insanity-Yes, Does anyone know anything about our opponents?

Multiplex-Yeah, Zamil is a member of some Black Panther Party. He thinks everyone is racist against him.

Insanity-Really? We have no need to hate racist as we hate everyone in this world equally. He will be crushed by us.

Panic-Solomon White is the other. He is a suppose "high class" man.

Multiplex-High class? He think he is better than us Anger!

Anger-Nothing makes us more pissed off than a pathetic man who thinks he is better than us! He will be crushed by us.

Mulitplex-The first match is done. We are next. It's our time to shine.

Anger, Panic, and Insanity vanish and Multiplex is left alone. He laughs like a lunatic as he is never really alone, is he? The scene fades out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The day was April 28th, 2012, the day I used my father’s money for the last time. I took 650 pounds from his money, a little more than 1000 dollars American. Now I am no thief. I plan on paying my family back for this “loan†in time. But it will take time. I bought a ticket on the first boat out of Leeds, my birthplace. With money I had left I bought a phone and an apartment, lucky it was pre furnished. With nothing to my name I found my destination. And with a deep breath I take the first step to my path of glory. I’ve loved professional wrestling my entire life. Me dad took me to WWF UK Rampage in 1992. Where I watched the British Bulldog beat IRS. From that moment I knew what I wanted to do with my life.

So here I am, ready to take this step. I know I’m late. But that’s the price you pay for class sometimes. Yonkers, what an uncivilized lot. But it’s of no matter. I’ll show them how to be classy. And I’ll show them that I am ready for this opportunity. I am ready to work through the ranks and becoming an ACW great. As I walk through the door I’m rushed to the locker room to prepare but I don’t have long. I change into my ring gear and come back out where they rush me to the entrance way. And tell me I’m on in 5.

My name is Solomon White. I am 28 years old. I have been taught on the finer points of life. But threw it away to live the life I dream of. Hearing the crowd roar in anticipation of my presence, the feeling fuels my body with shivers. Just by the intro to my theme song and I wait for the perfect moment to walk up to the ramp way

(OOC: Diamond eyes by shinedown for those interested.)

“I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes; I am the ghost that hides in the night.â€

As the song plays I can hear a small rise from the crowd. Being a new wrestler people don’t know what to expect of you. That’s what makes this match the most important of my life. I have to start on the right foot. And end this match in grace and dominance. The back ground vocalist can be heard. My queue is almost up.

“Boom-lay, Boom-lay, Boom. Boom-lay, Boom-lay Boom. Boom-lay, Boom-lay, Boom. Boom-lay, Boom-lay Boom!â€

The scream of the singers voice forces my feet to jump up into the entrance way. I’m not sure what to do now though. I look left, and than right. Taking the small crowd in. though it wasn’t a small crowd to me. I swallowed hard walking forward as the verse began.

“Wait, Wait a minute take a step back. You got to think twice before you react. So stay, stay a little while. Cause a promise not kept is the road to exile.â€

I stopped at the begging of the staircase again taking it all in. I know now for the second time, that this is exactly what I want to do with my life. I walk up the ring steps in similar fashion to the undertaker. Not for nostalgia. But because that’s as fast as my feet would move. I entered the ring as the chorus played.

“I’m on the frontline, don’t worry I’ll be fine, my story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regrets. And now I see the world through Diamond Eyes….â€

With that the song faded out as the next superstar had gotten ready to come out of the entrance way.

EoS
SOL RP 1

Reaction score
You should have been watching mum. The time it took me to find this place, it was hilarious. New York is gigantic. But I'm writing to let you know I made it safely. And that I'm going to be a big star soon. I'll tell you more later. On my way to finding the ACW co, I asked a lot of people the same question.

"Hello? Do you know where I can find the Alternative Wrestling Alliance Company?"

They all had looked at me, like I was crazy.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you."

Eh, I honestly thought I was never find this blasted place. I couldn't be late again. I have a feeling I've put Lady Phoenix in an awful mood due to my previous no shows. I hope she hasn't already replaced me. That would be most unfortunate. As I walk the streets of Yonkers New York, I am stopped by a large man with flyers in his hand.

"COME SEE THE SHOW TONIGHT YOUNGIN! IT'S GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A SHOW!"

I felt my ear bleed a little. He didn't have to scream directly into my ear? I look at the man taking a flyer. Looking down on it I see in bold print. "Last Chance for Solomon White! Will he make it in time" as I examine the paper further I notice that I opened the show that night. Also on the paper was the address to the ACW co, the program starting time, and the full card. I nodded at the man, smiling with my big grin and replied to him.

"Indeed it will boyo, Don't miss it yourself."

I smile and walk away from the larger man. Heading to my new apartment, I grabbed my phone and proceeded to walk to the rest of my life.

-With Love
Solomon White​

Sol Rp 2
[OFF CAMERA]

Last edited: