ACW Adrenaline 5/21/12 Rippercussions vs Steven Mercy and Tracy Indiana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only TWO rp cap with the deadline being May 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Sunday the 20th (no later than Monday the 21st morning) Good Luck!

Pete

Reaction score
Shortly after the end of ACW Overdrive , Darren Pesinger and Jack Ripper – the tag-teaming duo known as RipperCussions – are seen walking the halls of the Mayfield Community Centre, arguing heatedly:

Darren Pesinger: God damn it, Jack! Why didn’t you let me git in there?

Jack Ripper takes on a patient, long-suffering tone as he answers his incensed partner:

Jack Ripper: *Because*, you jackass, I don’t want us to get in any *trouble*!

The fashion designer’s sensible words, however, have no effect on Pesinger , outside of making him snort derisively:

Darren Pesinger: Trouble? With whom, Jackie? Phoenix? She’s full o’ shit! She can’t hurt us, buddy. She’s just bluffin’, is all.

Jack , however, is less than convinced, instead ramping up the aggression in his voice and tone as he confronts his partner:

Jack Ripper: Oh, she’s “just bluffing”, is she, Darren? Well, tell me this, then: who hired us? Huh? Who signs our contracts and paychecks? Huh, you IDIOT?!

The fashion designer sticks a finger in Darren ’s chest, not giving him as much as a half-chance to retort, as his voice continues to rise in pitch, now reaching decidedly shrill levels:

Jack Ripper: Do you really think this will have no consequences? That Bronko and the clowns are just going to keep on in their merry little way and be left alone?! If you seriously think THAT, Darren Pesinger, you’re even dumber than I thought!

His rant over, the Ripper half of RipperCussions reverts into sulky silence, as his partner is left stunned and speechless for a moment, as always happens after one of Jack ’s outbursts. Soon, however, Darren has regained control of his senses, and throws the ball right back into his partner’s court:

Darren Pesinger: Hell, Jackie! Can’t ya see? It don’t matter! Phoenix may have our asses NOW, but once Claressa is done with her, SHE’s gon’ be the one in charge! An’ she’s darn well gon’ remember who helped her!

Here, the cowboy’s tone softens, trying to appeal to his partner’s good sense:

Darren Pesinger: Trust me, Jackie…we ain’t gon’ be in no trouble. Ain’t nobody gon’ get fired. We’ll be fine, buddy!

Still Jack does not answer, continuing to stare straight ahead with a deadest expression. Several seconds elapse before he finally grumbles:

Jack Ripper: They’re making a belt…

Darren frowns:

Darren Pesinger: Say what now?

Jack turns to face his partner, slowly repeating and emphasizing the words so they are unmistakably clear:

Jack Ripper: They are *MAKING*…a *BELT*. A tag belt. For us to compete for.

As the fashion designer’s words become clear, Pesinger guffaws:

Darren Pesinger: Well, o’ COURSE they’re makin’ a belt! They’ve got teams now! Thing is, Jackie, if it was ‘Ressa in charge, that god damn belt would’ve already been there!

Once again, the cowboy’s tone softens, as he now broaches more personal territory:

Darren Pesinger: C’mon, buddy…’member how it was in the P Dub A? You was a champion, son! We both was champions! They respected us. They respected *you*. ‘Cause you was a good rassler. Don’t matter if you was queer, or straight, or like to boink donkeys, or whatever. All that mattered was you was good. But here? Have you listened to ‘em? They’s singin’ “you are faggits!” They’s callin’ you a faggit! Hell, they’s callin’ ME a faggit! An’ ain’t no ‘mount o’ belts is gon’ change that.

At the end of this tirade – which, in tone and intensity and rationality, sounded remarkably like something he himself would have said – Jack is clearly mulling his partner’s point over. Still, however, he refuses to give in to Darren ’s hastier instincts, and counter-argues:

Jack Ripper: We can win ‘em over. We started to last week. If they see we just want to do our jobs, they’ll drop it.

Like his partner before him, the Southerner is none too convinced:

Darren Pesinger: I dunno, Jackie….

Jack , however, once again presents a perfectly logical argument:

Jack Ripper: Think about it, Daz. How do you stop a bully? You stand up to them.

Darren Pesinger (interrupting): Yeah, an’ kick their ass…

Jack Ripper: Not always. You can defeat them in other ways. Otherwise, how would all those nerds survive high school?

Darren Pesinger (smiling): They don’t…

Here, for the first time, there is a shared laugh between the two partners, the atmosphere visibly lifting between them. Jack , however, does not abandon his subject, profiting from the light-hearted moment to target Darren ’s heart:

Jack Ripper: Please, Darren. Trust me. Just another couple of weeks. OK? Then, if I’m wrong, we can do whatever you want, and I won’t fight you. Deal?

It is the cowboy’s turn to mull the proposition over for a while, frowning in concentration. After a moment, however, he smiles, conceding defeat for the time being:

Darren Pesinger: All right. I’ll play ball. But you’re wrong, ya know…

Jack matches his partner’s smile with one of his own:

Jack Ripper: We’ll see…

Then, he holds out a hand, playfully:

Jack Ripper: Shake on it, partner…

And it is with a firm handshake that another conflict in the RipperCussions camp is defused.

Pete

Reaction score
Darren Pesinger: Ah-ha! Gotcha , ya sum’bitch!

Darren Pesinger triumphantly flings the XboX controller onto the couch, throwing one arm up in victory as the stats for the multiplayer session that just ended flash up on the screen. Shuffling across to where his partner, Jack Ripper , is sitting, the cowboy then does a little victory dance, mocking his defeated opponent. To this, Jackie just smiles, running a hand through his hair as he gets up off the comfortable brown suede futon and walks through to the small apartment’s cooking area, to grab a Coke off the fridge. As he bends over to retrieve a can, he suggests:

Jack Ripper: Let’s play something else, Darren. Let’s play Mario Kart Wii.

The Southerner scoffs:

Darren Pesinger: Hell no! That game’s fer babies!

Jack turns, Coke in hand, and stares at his partner:

Jack Ripper: What are you talking about?! It’s a great game!

Darren scoffs again:

Darren Pesinger: Yeah, fer babies!

Here, the fashion designer sagely decides to drop the matter, rather than risk an unnecessary confrontation with his best friend. Instead, he reaches for a bag of sliced bread on the counter next to him and removes a couple of loaves, setting them on the counter in front of him. As he carefully smears peanut butter on each of the loaves, he then tries to bring the subject around to the tag match he and Darren are part of on the upcoming episode of ACW Adrenaline:

Jack Ripper: So…about this match on Monday…you feeling up for it?

As would be expected, Pesinger reacts with braggadocio:

Darren Pesinger: Hell yeah, I’m ready! C’mon, bud, it’s just them greasers again! You should know by now that we can beat them bitches!

Jack smiles, amused as ever by his partner’s off-the-charts overconfidence:

Jack Ripper: You never know, Daz…maybe they’ve been doing their homework…

Darren’s sure demeanour, however, is not to be wavered:

Darren Pesinger: Damn straight they’ve been doin’ their homework! That’s what nerds do, ain’t it?

The fashion designer rolls his eyes, chuckling in spite of himself as he begins to apply jelly to his slowly forming concoction. At length, another thought comes to his mind, which he wastes no time in voicing to Darren:

Jack Ripper: You know, they’ve been shooting off at the mouth about how they’ll quit if the company starts to look too much like the PWA…

Darren, who by this point is leaning up against the counter next to his partner, snorts in derision:

Darren Pesinger: Oh yeah?! Well let ‘em! Li’l bitches…see, I KNEW they was posers! Went round tellin’ everyone how they was hot shit, best this ‘n’ greatest that…but when shit starts gettin’ real, they pussy out!

The cowboy pauses to run a hand through the stubble of hair beginning to grow on his perfectly round scalp, before continuing:

Darren Pesinger: I’m tellin’ ya Jackie…they ain’t no threat! We’s gon’ run over ‘em, an’ then we’s gon’ run over them clowns, an’ show this two-bit company what a REAL tag team looks like!

Jack, however, still does not look too sure:

Jack Ripper: You *do* know they’re bringing in new teams, right?

Darren shrugs:

Darren Pesinger: So what? We’s gon’ run over ‘em too!

Wanting to believe his partner, the fashion designer nods, as much for his own benefit as for Darren’s. Then, as he finishes pressing the two loaves of bread together and prepares to eat his newly-prepared snack, he suddenly seems to notice something. Stopping halfway to the first bite, he turns to his partner, who is intently staring at him, and a slightly guilty expression takes over his features:

Jack Ripper: I’m sorry, Darren…I forgot to ask. It totally slipped my mind.

He holds up his appetizing handiwork, a total lack of guile evident in his tone and his eyes, and candidly asks:

Jack Ripper: Did you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich too?