ACW Adrenaline 5/21/12 Jim ROBBO Robertson and Jason Frost vs The Bradley Boys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only TWO rp cap with the deadline being May 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Sunday the 20th (no later than Monday the 21st morning) Good Luck!

Ben

Reaction score
The Scene Opens back in the swamps of Louisiana, Leroy and Billy Bradley are having a going away party, as they set out tomorrow to join ACW as there newest tag team.

Billy: Leroy needs t'git back fum th' sto'e wif th' party supplies

Just as Billy Bradley finishes his sentence Leroy pulls in from the woods on a four wheeler with a trailer tugging behind filled to the brim with various items.

Billy: About time yo' got back brother, ah's hungry an' so is ev'ryone one else. We need t'git this hyar part started, cuss it all t' tarnation.

Leroy: I've got a whole bunch of fine stuff brother, stopped by th' old fishin' whole an' caught me a ton of them big old catfish.

Billy: We gonna need mo'e than jest some catfish.

Leroy: Shet yer mouth an' let me finish. ah also stopped at th' market in town an' got some mo'e stuff.

Billy: Do yo' git th' drank of th' gods?

Leroy: Yo' bet yer ass ah did brother

Leroy walks his way over to the trailer and pulls off the tarp, revealing a whole pallet full of Mountain Dew.

Billy: Fella thass whut ah's talkin' about, Mountain Dew an' Catfish doesn't git much better than this.

Leroy: Plus we got mamma in th' kitchen fryin' up some patootees an' frog legs.

Billy: Suppose yo' sh'd start cookin' this hyar fish instead of sittin' hyar chattin' Brother rules of th' swamps is eff'n yo' ketch it yo' cook it. ah's a-gonna set on on over thar an' take t'thet purdy lady

Leroy: ah knows th' rules brother, I've got it, but ah reckon thass cousin Peggy on over thar. Don't reckon mama'd be t'happy about thet.

Billy: No thass cousin Liz, an' she's our 2nd cousin so it's all fine.

Billy grabs a Mountain Dew from the trailer slams it, and grabs another and makes his way over to the lady.

Billy: It's hoof it time

Leroy: Git on fella wawk yer magic ah got cookin' t'do