ACW Adrenaline 13: Avalanche v. Multiplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Fourth Bout: Seeking Extreme Vengeance
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Avalanche v. Multiplex

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
TWO RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday July 1, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John pulls up to the gym at the corner of 49th and Beacon street. He sighs as he puts the car into park looking towards the gym. He opens the door stepping onto the sidewalk he looks up at the building. He walks in seeing Bruce sitting on the ring steps head in his hands a look surrender on his face as he looks at the ground.

John McHenry: What’s going on?

Avlanche: Leave me alone John.

John McHenry: Bruce, whats going on? I’m here as your brother not your boss.

Bruce looks up at John.

Avlanche: You wanna know what’s going on John? You’re here as my brother? Well bro, my boss is being a dick. He’s putting me in situations that I don’t like to be in. Fighting guys I don’t want to fight. I mean are you serious your putting me in the ring with Multiplex? Do you really think that’s safe? Not only are you putting me in the ring with a man that is certifiable in the ring or at his own home. My boss however, thinks this man should be in a hardcore match.

John McHenry: Bruce…

Avlanche: I am not done John. So my boss who I have known pretty well for awhile now has been putting me in increasingly dangerous situations. He’s starting to wonder why I’m carrying chairs around and hitting people with them at least I think that’s why he showed up to our gym today proclaiming to be here as my brother and not my boss.

John McHenry: I…

Avlanche: I’m sure he’s not here because he did a risk analysis in his head and decided that he’d better make sure that Avalanche was on the right track ready for whatevers in store from him at Striking Distance. I’m not green John I know you’ve been playing something close to the chest. You want me to be apart of it obviously. But do I want to be a part of it?

The silence hangs in the air briefly as John looks down somewhat embarrassed.

John McHenry: Bruce I… I’m sorry.

Avlanche: I’ll happily be a part of it. I’d just appreciate being asked like I matter like I’m not just a number on a stat sheet but a person whose desires and opinions matter. I’m probably not the only one John. I mean have you even called Tricia since CWA went under? Have you called any of them? Sure some of us got contracts I was sitting pretty for a few years but you, you went to your golden tower locked the door for a few years and now you’re out and back in the business and back to the same cushion job you usually get after proclaiming that you just want to wrestle. You’re a great politician John you really are. But I’m your brother, and I f…I fucking matter John.

Avalanche storms out of the building slamming the door shut. John stands shocked and in disbelief.

Pete

Reaction score
Settin' the dude on FIRE?! Have ya lost ya mind, ya mook?!

Hardcore rules, my friend. I did what had to be done.

Ya tryin' ta get me in trouble? I'm workin' my ass off ta make this work, and ain't no jabroni like you gonna ruin it f'r me. Capisce?

Ooh...temper, temper! I thought you'd like it, Andretti...You're the one who's always hitting people!

Yeah. I hit 'em. I don't fuckin' SET 'EM ON FIRE!

C-c-can we n-n-not talk ab-b-bout f-f-fire?

Shaddap, Wimpy! I'm tellin' this gavone off ovah here!

Now, Andretti, it's not Steve's fault...

Ya shaddap as well! I ain't in the mood for none o' yous! An' you, ya crazy-ass mook, don't you evah pull another stunt like that evah again! Ya step in mah business again, it's gonna get ugly! Capisce?

Oooh...I'm quaking in my onesies...

Johnny...hold me back, greaseball. Hold me back 'fore I kick this son of a bitch's ass!

Yeah, D. You've gone too far this time. If anything comes from this, it's on you.

Aw, c'mon...can't a guy have a little fun with matches anymore?

'Fun with matches'?! Remember what happened the LAST time, you deranged lunatic?!

Hey! Hey! That was different! That was an accident!

Accident my ass! You're just nuts! I don't know how I gave you a pass all these years!

Oh, I don't know...maybe 'cause I'm PART OF THE FAMILY?!

Not anymore ya ain't! Ya jackass!

Oh, you want to go five rounds, Andretti? Bring it on!

Would y-y-you guys j-j-just STOP!

(An astonished silence follows.)

S-stop fighting! For G-G-God's s-s-sake! I'm tired of this, tired!

('Steve' breaks down and sobs. 'Gary' comes in to comfort him.)

There...it's OK, Stevie, it's OK...

(No other personality speaks. Then Multiplex starts clapping.)

Holy shit! Who woulda thought?! The kid tellin' us ta shut our traps! Well done, greaseball, well done!

A-a-and there's m-more...D-D-Daemonic, you n-n-never start a f-f-fire again, and you l-let And-d-dretti d-do his w-work!

No promises, Stevie, no promises...

In f-fact...don't come r-r-round anymore. You're not g-g-good for us!

Oh. So you're throwing me out of the family? Is that it?

Now, Steve. Let's not be quite that rash. Daemonic is one of the group. Remember our code.

(Bawling starts again.)

S-s-sorry...I'm so s-s-sorry...

There...it's OK. You were very brave, you should be proud, man! And D...you'd better go now. Nothing against you, man, but you're just making it worse.

Oh, so that's how this is, huh? OK, fine, I'll go. But you haven't heard the last of me. Oh, and John...? I'd watch that girlfriend of yours, if I were you. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her...

(Multiplex is cursing and thrashing the locker room as security comes in to restrain him.)

Last edited: