ACW Adrenaline 10: Eric Snow and Zack Bronko vs Nikki Trix and John McHenry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Semi-Main Event:
Match Type: Tag Team
Stipulation:
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap/1 rp per person)
Eric Snow and Zack Bronko
vs
Nikki Trix and John McHenry

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only two rp cap per team/one rp cap per person with the deadline being May 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Monday the 28th / Good Luck!

Ben

Reaction score
Adrenaline has just went off air, and all hell has broken loose. Eric Snow is walking through the back hallway of the arena, blood dripping from his head after being busted open from the brawl that just happened between the ACW and PWA. Snow is on a rampage kicking over tables, throwing chairs, and ripping pictures off the wall, leaving blood stain fingerprints on the wall as he makes his way looking for answers. Snow begins to scream, and starts talking, there's no one around but obviously he wants to be heard. A ACW Cameraman makes his way behind Snow and starts filming.

Snow: What the hell just happened out there. I'm kicking ass and carrying those 2 wannabees for wrestlers and all of a sudden I'm getting jumped. Then next thing I know, Phoenix is up there giving up the company to anyone that wants it. I didn't sign up for this SHIT....this is suppose to be my freaking time to SHINE and instead I'm in the middle of a fucking WAR.

Snow comes across a bulletin board in the hall way and notices that the match cards for the next ADRENILINE and RIOT ACT PPV has been posted. He reads them over looking for his name, and begins to chuckle at what he see's.

Snow: So next week I'm teaming with the guy, that wanted to kill me this week. That sure makes a lot of sense, let's just say I don't see the two of us chasing the tag title any time soon. Should make for some good TV though. Hell at least I've finally got my first title defense at the PPV, against....

Snow pauses for a second as he looks at the match card again to see who is opponent is for Riot Act.

Snow: Nikki Trix...don't know who the guy is, but the name alone gives me tons of material to work with to flame this guy to no end. Already got some great ideas flowing, really wish I had a tape recorder, as I prob won't remember anything in the morning.

Snow makes his way to the end of the hallway and takes a seat in a chair outside of Phoenix's office, exhaustion has set in, possibly from all the rage he's felling or from the large amount of blood he's lost. Snow notices the camera man, and he doesn't appear happy to see him. He gets up out of the chair, walks up the camera man and shoves him over, putting the camera man on the ground, as the camera still rolls with audio but only a visual of the floor. The sound of the door to the office trying to be opened is heard, but it appears to be locked, a few seconds later, pounding can be heard on the door along with Snow screaming once again.

Snow: Phoenix open this FUCKING door....I thought the only thing about you that was fake was your tits but all the shit you told me about building this company up with me as the face of ACW, all this shit went out the window when you gave up control of ACW tonight.

The sound of a louder bangs can now be heard against the door, the noises are louder than before, but there's more space between them. Suddenly the camera comes into focus as the startled camera man, begins to try to shoot Eric Snow again without him noticing. Eric Snow is now running straight into the locked door trying to open it with his body. After the second attempt the door gives way a bit, and Eric makes his way against the wall of the hallway to give him a running head start.

Snow: I WANT FUCKING ANSWERS!!!

Snow launches off from the hallway wall straight into the door, with all his force he connects with the door and breaks it down, falling to the floor of the office, destroying the door and sending wood splinters flying. Snow laying on the ground of the office, crawls on his hand and feet looking for Phoenix behind the desk, but she nowhere to be found. He attempts to stand up but his to weak as he falls to the ground again, as he slides himself over to the corner of the room so he can at least lean himself up against the wall to sit up.

Snow: Looks like someone didn't want to stick around to answer questions. Starting to think that this was her plan all around, sounds to me like this bitch wanted out all along, but didn't have the balls to do it. So instead....

Snow notices the camera man laying on the ground in the hallway trying to film him, he laughs, as his face is know completly covered in blood and you can barley make out his features as his face looks like a crimson mask.

Snow: Hey James Bond, your not doing a very good job of hiding, I see the camera, and the fact that your a 300 pound tub of shit doesn't really help with the whole hiding around corner act. Just film, what I've got to say before I pass out and make sure you get some hot FEMALE paramedics to take me to the hospital.

The camera man slowly gets up from the ground and makes his way to his feet, he moves over in front of Snow, and for the first time since being knocked over now has a clear shot of him. Snow's eyes begin to close as he appears to be going in and out of consciousness but suddenly Snow with the little bit of energy he has left pulls him self off of the ground and stands up, getting right in front of the camera, as he begins to talk the lens is covered in blood splatter as Snow is also bleeding from the mouth and is spitting as he speaks.

Snow: The Phoenix has flown the coop and honestly I'm pissed, the rampage you've seen in my little outburst here should prove my point. But this is still ACW, I'm still the champ and like it our not I AM ACW. So send in clowns, big mother fucking bikers, British people with bad teeth, midgets, old guys, young guys, it doesn't fucking matter. At the end of the day when the dust settles I'll still be here and I'll still be the guy people come to see, the guy your girlfriend wants to fuck, and the guy that everyone on this roster wish they could be. So whoever is going to be calling the shots around here now just now I'm not going anywhere and it's going to take a whole fucking army to take me......

Before Eric can finish his sentence he falls to the ground as his body goes limp, the camera man drops the camera to the ground and rushes over to him, as the camera shows a shot of him checking for a pulse. The camera man gets up and makes his way off camera, all that is heard is the heavy breathing of the overweight camera man, as he makes his way off camera. The sound of shuffling through items can be heard as the camera man is looking for something.

Cameraman: WE NEED A MEDIC NOW IN THE MANAGES OFFICE, ERIC SNOW HAS LOST A LOT OF BLOOD AND IS OUT COLD ON THE GROUND, GET SOMEONE BACK HERE NOW!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
ACW returns from commercial John McHenry already standing in the ACW ring, wearing his business slacks and a satin white shirt he stands looking out over the crowd as the cheer for him. He smiles looking around the arena.

He raises the microphone but the crowd only gets louder.

John McHenry: So…What Happens Next?

The crowd erupts again before finally simmering down. John McHenry stands silent for a minute as if deciding carefully what to say as if addressing the ACW fans for the first time.

John McHenry: I get rehired.

The crowd erupts as John grins even wider. He motions for the crowd to get quiet.

John McHenry: I have to admit that is the first time I’ve ever heard cheers that loud for me. I’ve had some boo’s that loud but never the cheers…It’s wonderful. Funny thing when someone quits people tend to review the work they did. Mistakes they made are corrected, parties reconcile and the people wrong they get… Compensated.

John walks back and forth in the ring, walking from the center to all four sides.

John McHenry: It’s funny I haven’t been gone that long but it felt like forever. Now I’m back and everything is exactly the same it’s still six steps from the spot I stand during a promo to all the ropes seven to the turnposts.

John stops and walks over climbing out onto the ring apron and sitting down looking out over the crowd. Noticing a very attractive blonde in a sheer white dress looking more like huge pantyhose with a hole for a head, and plenty of room for cleavage.

John McHenry: That’s better. Even though it was fired everytime I made one of those commercials. Seventy five thou a pop. Every commercial felt intimate so I hope sitting out here feels intimate too. So it seems I missed quite a bit while I’ve been gone. I was unceremoniously thrown out of the arena at Overdrive, and I haven’t forgot who helped Phoenix with that.

John walks around to the other side of the ring sitting on the apron once more talking directly to people in the crowd. This time noticing a brunette in the first row he winks at her, a down home girl in a sports jersey and pig tails.

John McHenry: All the prettier girls are on this side anyway.

John turns to the other half of the arena looking at the blonde mouthing “I’m just making them feel betterâ€. He turns back around mouthing it again to the crowd he just addressed.

John McHenry: So I get tossed out right and then BOOM pwa comes charging in like Goldberg and Booker T in Ready to Rumble. So we get this whole we’re better, no we are, no we are. Basically a bunch of bitchy little girls. Meanwhile I’m out in the parking lot throwing parties with the fans and basically, having the time of my life.

The fans cheer. John stands climbing the guard rail walking over to a section in the lower bowl. He sits on the aisle way steps.

John McHenry: So I’m having the time of my life collecting checks from all my different companies, still collecting a check from ACW for DVDs, action figures and the like. This thing in the arena starts to gnaw at me PWA trying to recruit me. ACW guys in the locker room begging me to apologize to Phoenix and there I sit outside the arena pointing out every ones flaws. Funny thing was nobody was pointing out any of mine. I think we all know why.

John slowly he randomly looks over at a kid dressed as Syn and jumps a little. He walks back towards the ring, sliding in under the rope and standing in the center of the ring.

John McHenry: So we have two sides claiming how great they are… or were. I thought hey that sounds like some folks I know in Florida. But I decided Terry had been through enough and that I shouldn’t try to get him to hire all the PWA guys. Instead I went to the board of directors. They weren’t to thrilled to see me apparently Phoenix just quit on them.

John smiles.

John McHenry: Made my day. So I convinced them that was plenty of reason to let me come back. They agreed after all she did piss them off pretty thoroughly.

John scratches his head and opens his mouth pausing before speaking.

John McHenry: So now I’m in this tag match. Nicky Trix and John McHenry, that’s a helluva team facing Eric Snow and some guy from some place I’d never heard of before last week. What can you do? So this match would be great except you know I was fired as the number one contender for the International Title. I say I’m the number one contender because Snow and I were in the very first match for the title. If I didn’t when I must be on a short list for a title shot right?

John stops, stomping his feet he looks angry.

John McHenry: But I was fired and in the meanwhile Nicky Trix stepped up to the plate and got himself a title shot. So my goal on Adrenaline is to hopefully make Trix job at Riot Act a little easier. Hopefully at Adrenaline someone give me a match for the pay per view. Or I may have to get food stamps.

John drops the mic. He walks up the ramp some of the fans smiling some laughing at the final comment. But John hangs his head a little walking up the ramp disappointed that he lost the crowd in the final moments. Then as if remembering something he turns with a little smile and disappears to the back.

Walking toward the locker room area he spots Nicky standing outside of the locker room

Nicky Trix: Caught your promo. Glad to be teaming with you. I’m happy I got the title shot but I don’t like that you had to be fired for it to happen.

John McHenry: Kid it is what it is. Don’t feel bad for Big Bad John I’ve always got a few tricks up my sleeve.

John starts to walk off past Nicky.

Nicky Trix: Aren’t you going to change grab your stuff?

John McHenry: My stuffs not in there.

BDC

Reaction score
Scene opens in the locker room of the beleaguered PWA faction. We see only Claressa King at the bar as Zack Bronko walks in and plops on a big, cushy chair. He puts his hand over his face as if trying to think. It's only a few hours before Adrenaline starts, but the unbelievable hot Ms. King has poured two champagne glasses full and offers one to Zack.

Claressa: Here ya go, Zack! Time to celibate!

Bronko takes it reluctantly, but downs it unceremoniously.

Claressa just stares: Wow. What's up with you?

Zack puts the glass down and glares at her.

Bronko: What's up with me? What's up with you? You've been as giddy as a school girl all day long.

Claressa: Well, why shouldn't I be? I mean, that raging bitch, Phoenix is history and I'm one day closer to taking this company.

Zack just stares: Where's your British lapdog?

Claressa puts one hand on her hip: Peter? Not sure, but why take that tone with me?

Bronko stands up, takes the bottle from her hand and swigs it down.

Zack, wiping his lip with his sleeve: My tone? I'm just not sure things are going as well as you think...

Claressa: What is your problem, Zack?

Bronko sits on the bench and begins lacing his boot.

Zack: Have you noticed? The rats are fleeing the sinking ship. First, Jacqui. Then, Darren. And Stevie's still on hiatus. Billy seems to be in and out. And Sanders is flaking at the seams. It's just you, me, the British boytoy and the lunatics. Things are going to hell in a shit bucket and you're throwin' a damned party!

Claressa steps up to the almost seven foot beast: Look, Bronko. When I called you, you were on your last leg. You came back to PWA and it had folded up. You had called all the companies and contacts you had and Bischoff had blackballed you with every one. I muscled you in to the ACW to take advantage of their airtime and fanbase to get PWA back on peoples minds. Then, we can launch our own company. But, NOW, Phoenix is gone and I am in line to take over. So, don't screw it up!!

Bronko smiles: Right. You keep tellin yourself that. Cause the way I saw it, there were a whole mess'a people eyeballin that contract and ONE of them isn't here right now.

Zack goes to leave, but stops for one more word: And, Ressa? PWA is dead. Have some respect for it. Maybe...just maybe...it's time to move on...

Bronko leaves as the camera zooms in to a close up of a very beautiful, but very angry Claressa King.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
He was growing tired of always constantly having to make dinner. His oldest Brittany would have to learn to cook; this was starting to take its toll on him. He knew what to expect however, as being a widowed father of three, he had learned to do more things than any man dare learn. Of course, he loved his children, but at some point in his life, he needed some time for himself. However, that wasn’t going to happen, at least not tonight. It’s Sierra’s birthday today. He was at home, preparing dinner while she and her brother and sister were with their grandfather getting ice cream. Donnie was supposed to be there with a cake soon, Nicky was growing more and more restless wondering if his brother wasn’t blowing this off to be with some random woman. Nicky really didn’t want to think about his brother’s promiscuous ways, he knew it would bring back terrible memories. Memories he would prefer to remain just that, and not have to relive the drama that comes from them. He looked down at the meal he was preparing, meatballs. He was using a recipe he figured out on his own while his mother was teaching him how to make meatballs. He usually added a couple spices and a little something special to give it a nice little kick. He was about to place the meatballs into a dish and put them in the oven when he heard a rumbling. He instantly knew it was his younger brother in his 1979 Camaro. He remembered the sound of that car the day his brother bought so long ago. It still sounded like it could rip up the pavement. He got a little worried for a moment; he would hope his brother wouldn’t tear it up down the road. He was in a suburban neighbourhood, this wouldn’t end well. He walked outside his door to meet his brother. He exited his car, going back into grab the cake. Nicky couldn’t help but notice some of his neighbours looking in their direction, some even shaking their heads. He looked back at Donnie and scowled. Donnie gave him a look that clearly asked what Nicky was scowling about. Nicky only shook his head as he headed towards his house again. His brother did make a couple fans in the children who loved the sound of powerful cars, along with the odd teenager who loved old cars.

As they entered the house, Donnie looked around. Nicky knew that Donnie was a little hesitant to come in the first place. This is where they had the party where Donnie tried having sex with Nicky’s wife. Nicky wasn’t so sure this would be a good idea anymore. He watched as his brother looked intently at the couch where he would softly caress Nicky’s wife’s body. Oh how he missed Kari. Nicky did his best to shake off all the hate that was beginning to boil up inside of him as he went back into the kitchen to get dinner ready. Donnie walked in and made a sound with his mouth, almost as if in disgust. Nicky looked up at his brother.

Nicky Trix: “What?â€

Donnie Trix: “Are you seriously making your famous meatballs?â€

Nicky was about to defend his meatballs, but Donnie raised a hand to stop him.

Donnie Trix: “Listen, I don’t think a thirteen year old-“

Nicky Trix: “She’s eight.â€

It had been an extremely long time since Donnie had seen the children. He was never around when the youngest was born. Nicky’s kids didn’t really know their uncle that much. Nicky felt bad for Donnie sometimes, the man meant well. At least he brought the cake!

Donnie Trix: “Oh, well then. I don’t think a kid that age wants meatballs, especially your famous ones. I would have gone with pizza. Kids love that shit.â€

Nicky started to think, placing the last meatball into the dish. He looked up at his brother, and smiled. Placing the meatballs in the fridge, he would have them for lunch or something tomorrow. Today was his little girl’s day, and Donnie was right, all she’d want would be pizza. He washed his hands before grabbing the phone, and calling the local pizza place close by. Ordering all he assumed he would need. He was glad that his pizza arrived before everybody else. His little girl had a huge smile on her face seeing all that pizza. Nicky had made the right choice in following his brother’s advice. Once dinner was eaten, and presents were opened, the men of the family headed to the garage where they had a couple alcoholic beverages while having a conversation of what was the most popular topic of conversation; wrestling. Toby of course was the first to start the conversation.

Toby Trix: “Can you trust this McHenry guy?â€

Nicky started to nod, as he was taking a long swig from his beer.

Nicky Trix: “I think so; he seems to not like Bronko, or Eric Snow. I feel as though he and I will be on the same page tomorrow night.â€

Donnie decided to chime in on this conversation.

Donnie Trix: “I think it’s dangerous to be in a tag match against the dude you’ll be facing for his title. I’m sure the dude will do anything in his power to hurt you before the big match. On top of that, McHenry will probably be looking for a shot at that title too, as he was the other guy in that match to decide the first International champion.â€

Nicky Trix: “Thank you Donnie! I didn’t know that! It’s not like I don’t work for the company or anything.â€

Donnie raised his hands in a defensive way and backed up a little bit. There was silence for a bit before Toby decided to get back to the discussion at hand.

Toby Trix: “Listen son, he’s right. You need to make sure you keep your eyes on that weasel. I think he’ll try something dirty tomorrow night. Maybe you should join that PWA movement to possibly stay safe? Or how about going for that management position that just opened up? You have experience.â€

Nicky shook his head as he downed the rest of his beer.

Nicky Trix: “Listen dad, I love wrestling, you know I do. That knee surgery took me out of the game for five years! I was manager of XWE for about three of those years, where I got hurt even more by that Inferno guy, and you know it! I’m happy where I’m at, and I know I can handle myself against anybody. These people from PWA don’t see that they are beating a dead horse. Sure, it was a great company, and if I wasn’t under contract for another company, I would have joined. I need to focus on winning this tag match, than that title match. I have an excellent opportunity to get my foot in the door here.â€

After that last comment, the entire area went quiet; each man drank from his beer bottle as it was obvious that the discussion would eventually turn into arguing. Nicky knew he would have to put little Scotty to bed, poor guy must be tired after all the excitement. The night ended rather late for him. Tomorrow would come too fast, and he knew that he needed to be able to do his thing in the ring. McHenry was counting on him; the fans were counting on him. Most importantly, his family was counting on, his biggest supporters of his entire career. He knew he would have to give Sierra a real nice birthday present; he’d have to win that title match. Knowing how much his children loved wrestling, he knew they’d love it. He suddenly got a chill down his spine, as he watched his father for a moment. Toby looked up at him, with a serious face, pulled out his cell phone and made a phone call, turning his back to Nicky. Nicky was very curious as to what his father was doing. Oh well, he knew it would have to have something to do with wrestling. He knew it would involve ACW, and he knew it would be bad for someone.

OOC: A little something I just whipped up in under an hour. Been super busy with work and other stuff. Next week may be the same, who knows.