Acting Out Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kasumi

Reaction score
Solidus,
If you can’t like your own posts, then you can’t like yourself. Please make this happen today. Thank you.

Kasumi

Reaction score
Solid Snake, can you please ask Solidus if I can come over for a play date?
Thanks.
[automerge]1557548210[/automerge]
Pay attention to me, Now!

Last edited:

Kasumi

Reaction score
I rarely wear sweatpants.
I had to pee.
Standing over the toilet I had a dilemma.
Pull down my sweats to my ankels?
Or pull my Twig and Berries over my waistband and risk dripping?
I hoisted my Twig and Berries over my waistband and away it went.
No dribble on my sweatpants, but as I was concerned with dribble on my sweats I did not focus my attention to the floor too, thus excess pee on the floor. I always get some pee on the floor, but the Twig and Berries over the waistband led to more.
Next time I will be more mindful of the floor. The sweats around the ankles is too much work.
Thanks for letting me share.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Pet peeve of the morning: I hate when Maxim Magazine post articles about products which doesn't exist and may never have existed. I was reading through the pages of the August 2009 issue and there was an excerpt of a Bob Marley laxative: Exodus Chewable Laxatives. I did a search on amazon to buy it and no product matches my search. No results on bing and google of Exodus Laxatives which leads me to believe the whole shit was made up by the Maxim writers.

Exodus.jpg